GUILTY Fl - Alexandria Chery, 16, Orlando, 28 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So very sad for Alexandria and the life she will never get to enjoy as an adult. Her family will live with this forever and no doubt blame themselves for what has happened.

Sadly I don't think that sexual offences by step-parents are reported in many cases, particularly if they were not of the most serious sort. No excuse at all, just saying I do think it happends a lot. I think in relationships some people have their blinkers on, unable to see the bad in a person they love. They explain away innapropriate behaviour and try to make excuses for it, instead of reporting it. I think most people believe the worst will never happen to their child and that their partner is incapable of doing anything too terrible. Then things like this happen.

I'm not exactly able to be objective on this, perhaps it is more rare than I think. I hope there is justice for Alexandria.

http://www.wfla.com/story/26215092/medical-examiner-body-recovered-in-osceola-is-alexandria-chery-16

The badly decomposed body found in Osceola County is 16-year-old Alexandria Chery, the medical examiner confirmed Wednesday.

The remains have been positively identified through dental comparison to be that of Alexandria Chery," the Medical Examiner's Office said in a statement. "The DNA testing has been expedited by [the] Florida Department of Law Enforcement and is expected to be completed next week."

Thank you. You've changed my perspective on Alexandria's mom a bit and I can offer her some sympathy.

As a single mother of 4, abandoned by my husband/their father, no child support even after engaging in a long battle ( 7 years) seeking assistance from the courts all to be rewarded with a final letter that read "they're sorry they are unable to locate the non-custodial parent" they are closing my case...the struggle is an understatement. Many of nights I've cried for a better everything, even considered a man for his money thinking it would be beneficial for my children, but fortunately, I never succumbed to my desperation. All this time, I've been a single parent and a single woman choosing not to date. I now have 2 teens in college and 2 in high school. I may have been "blessed" to read the "horror" stories, such as these, and in a sick twisted way, to have been molested myself, that I had never wanted a man around my children if I did not know him. So basically, no new men entered my life because I didn't have the confidence that my life and schedule provided time to really KNOW someone. My tragedies and healthy fear possibly is a savior for my family.

Unfortunately, I do know people who have a new man every time I turn around. Not only am I disturbed by the short amount of time some of the women's turnover of men are, but the fact they have children and are so quick to bring them in their home. I do noticed that most of them have an agenda to be loved, to have a father-figure for their child(ren), or seek financial stability for their children. All those agenda's are not at all bad. Sadly, those agenda's leave women in desperate situations that many never see the possible negative alternative outcomes. It makes me quite sad. Perhaps this mother's only way to provide food or a roof was this man at the moment. Point being, I have no clue but I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt because I do believe she loved her child deeply.

Thank you for sharing and reminding me not to be so quick to judge.

Thank you for sharing your own story. I have wondered often if there might be some sort of a grass-roots organization providing support for single mothers. Surely there are organizations. But I wonder how much funding they have and what services they are able to provide.

charges need to be brought up on all those who knew this abuse was going on.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rist-sanctified-church-20140823,0,63911.story

Family and friends will gather at a Pine Hills church Saturday morning to say their final goodbyes to Alexandria Chery, the missing 16-year-old girl whose body was found days after she disappeared from home.

Alexandria's funeral will begin at 10 a.m. at Christ Sanctified Church on North Pine Hills Road...

Saint Simon still hasn't been charged with her death. But he is being held in Orange County Jail on charges of tampering with evidence, obstructing a criminal investigation and lying to deputies.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81406842/

On the day Alexandria Chery's accused murderer faced a judge, her family revealed a terrible new detail about how the Ocoee-area teen was killed.

The Olympia High School student suffered blunt-force head trauma, her uncle, Ray Joseph, confirmed for the first time Thursday. The wound was detailed in an autopsy report revealed to her family but currently unavailable to the public.

"They just told us she [was found] about 80 feet from the roadway," Joseph said. "There's a lot of stuff they couldn't tell us because of the badly decomposed body."

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81620212/

In a recent handwritten letter to the judge in his case, the man charged in the death of 16-year-old Alexandria Chery proclaimed his innocence and railed against his court-appointed attorney...

In his letter, Saint-Simon, 44, accused his lawyer of "surreptitious behavior" and blamed the media for his arrest. He said keeping his lawyer would "eviscerate any chance of proving" his innocence.

"This may be a joke to her and/or the community as I am blamed for something I did not do," the one-page letter said. "Thanks to the media, but this is my life [we are] talking about."

It makes me so furious that women the protectors of children have to have a man so badly that they bring men into their home that they don't even think are good enough to marry. But they will leave their children, networks to teenagers, under this man's care and control. Someone above commented on her posing and choice of clothing. If mom has a new guy every year or 6 months, whatever, she is just imitating her parent. Makes me so sad and mad!!!!

Rant is over. Thank you.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2014/10/9/deputies_saint_simon.html

Sanel Saint Simon put his plan into motion three days before the brutal murder of the 16-year-old July 28, the report said.

Investigators interviewed Chery's family and friends, who shed some light on a possible motive. They claimed the teen had been sexually molested by Saint Simon for more than a year, and had recently begun to reject his sexual advances.

Deputies said he put his plan into motion July 25 when he arranged to borrow his uncle's Black Pontiac Grand Prix, and then picked it up two days later with the intention of using it to dump the teenager's body...

Investigators said Saint Simon then returned the car to his cousin, who dropped him off near his workplace around 3 p.m. His girlfriend picked him up around 5 p.m. When they returned home, all of Chery's belongings were gone.

I basically think the whole family knew. That is why my heart aches so.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/au...-death-of-16yearold-alexandria-chery/29389266

The Orange County Medical Examiner's Office released on Tuesday its autopsy report in the death of 16-year-old Alexandria Chery...

According to the 17-page autopsy report, the medical examiner found that Alexandria died of blunt head trauma and superficial sharp force injuries.

Alexandria was beaten in the head at least twice and stabbed at least once, the report states, but her body was badly decomposed so it couldn't be determined which wound killed her.

Just heard about this on local news:

Witness in Alexandria Chery’s murder case killed in Apopka head-on crash

Troopers said Rufus Howard, 28, was passing a car in front of him when he crashed head-on into Corey Saint Simon, 24.
Channel 9 learned Howard was a convicted sex offender.
Troopers said it wasn’t a passing lane.
Corey Saint Simon’s loved ones grieved her loss at their home in Pine Hills.
It’s not the first tragedy to come to the family recently.
Corey Saint Simon was a witness in the Alexandria Chery murder investigation.
She was the cousin of Sanel Saint Simon, who is accused of killing Chery last August.
Reports show she loaned her car to Sanel Saint Simon in July.
It’s the same car where Chery’s blood was found inside.

What are the odds that it would be a convicted sex offender who would crash into an Alexandria Chery witness and kill her? It just seems so ironic to me :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back