GUILTY FL - Alisa Mathewson, 37, kidnapped, raped and almost murdered, Lithia, 11 March 2017 *husband Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alisa's mother is a good friend of mine - I have known her and her husband for nearly 50 years. Her mother just updated friends to remind us that there is A LOT of false information floating around. Alisa DID NOT go to her husband's house - she was petrified of him and would never go near him. He DID NOT have sole custody of the children. Alisa traveled to Pennsylvania last week to see her grandmother - who she had not seen in 5 years. Her mother didn't say so but it is likely that, while Alisa was fearful for her own safety, she did not feel that her husband was a threat to their children. Alisa's parents flew to Florida this afternoon and are waiting for news and praying for a positive outcome.

Hoping for news today!
I'm worried that we'll hear something terrible like murder suicide.

Hoping for news today!
I'm worried that we'll hear something terrible like murder suicide.

This is my same concern.

This abuser surely is coward enough to kill himself to avoid consequences.

I hope I'm wrong on all of this...

I live just down the street from the Walgreens where she was taken. I don't have a good feeling about this. Looking at his criminal history, he has no issue worth hurting people and a number of reasons to want to hurt himself. I heard they were looking North East, but I can't imagine him wanting to go north when he's in trouble in PA. If anywhere, I would think he'd head towards Mexico. My gut tells me they didn't travel very far. :-/

Yeah, I agree with the murder/suicide expectations. This guy is desperate and knows he has nothing to look forward to now. And I'm sure he's decided he's not going to let her have anything to look forward to either. jmo :(

Alisa's mother is a good friend of mine - I have known her and her husband for nearly 50 years. Her mother just updated friends to remind us that there is A LOT of false information floating around. Alisa DID NOT go to her husband's house - she was petrified of him and would never go near him. He DID NOT have sole custody of the children. Alisa traveled to Pennsylvania last week to see her grandmother - who she had not seen in 5 years. Her mother didn't say so but it is likely that, while Alisa was fearful for her own safety, she did not feel that her husband was a threat to their children. Alisa's parents flew to Florida this afternoon and are waiting for news and praying for a positive outcome.
BBM
Re: Alisa DID NOT go to her husband's house - she was petrified of him and would never go near him.
I think LE has it wrong and that the media is simply reporting what LE has told them.
Perhaps LE is confused about the two separate events on February 21 and March 11.
See below.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...husbands-kidnapping-of-estranged-wife/2316320
Hillsborough deputies search for husband suspected of kidnapping estranged wife
Sunday, March 12, 2017 11:00pm
BBM
[…]
Saturday's incident took place at a Walgreens at 5605 Fishhawk Crossing Blvd. about 9:05 p.m. They were last seen in a dark blue Saturn Outlook with the tag GLHM32. The car is registered to Alisa Summers.
"Obviously, we're very concerned for our client," said the wife's divorce attorney, Steven Glaros. "She's expressed lots of fear of her husband."
Deputies said Alisa Summers went to her husband's home to talk about their marriage but never returned home.
[…]
Then, on Feb. 21, she filed another petition for a protective order. Alisa Summers said that after meeting to discuss a divorce settlement at Trevor Summers' home, he pulled a knife on her, threatened to bind her with duct tape and rope, and held against her will for several hours.
She begged him to let her go. When he finally did, she wrote in the petition, she called 911 and waited for deputies at a gas station. But no arrest was made.
On Feb. 22, Trevor Summers filed for a protective order against his wife, accusing her of fabricating the previous day's allegations against him. He also accused her of angrily pushing their 12-year-old son into a corner.
The Sheriff's Office confirmed that Alisa Summers called for help Feb. 21. A sheriff's spokeswoman said Trevor Summers wasn't arrested because all deputies had to go on were their conflicting statements. That case is still under investigation.
[…]
The divorce attorney said he was surprised that his client would visit her husband. He said Alisa Summers wouldn't even go to the injunction hearing. She was too scared of her husband.
[…]

Ugh I'm thinking murder suicide here too. So sad. Hoping for a good outcome, but not optimistic at this point. Prayers to all involved, especially the children :(

This all makes so much more sense to me than it did at first. Someone who has tried (with good cause) twice to get a restraining order on him would be unlikely to keep going to his house to discuss their marriage. I realize that statement is somewhat controversial, but since she's moved out and is filing for restraining orders, that's how it struck me - as unusual and unlikely.

That also makes it clear why he would abduct her from a public parking lot, instead of do whatever he was going to do from his own home.

What a monster. He sure comes off slick in the church video. :(

I don't have a good feeling about this, but praying he just had a psychotic break and comes to his senses without harming her.

I don't have a good feeling either. With video evidence and witnesses, this case is getting a lot of media attention so people are looking for this couple and this car. If he hasn't already been discovered, and had materials with him used to bind her hands, this seems pre-meditated. He may have had another vehicle or hideout on standby...or, obviously, worse plans in mind. Hoping and praying against that. God be with her.

Thank you all for your continued interest in this case. Please share the graphics provided by law enforcement and the TV stations as much as you can. And continue to pray. Her family appreciates all of the attention this story is getting. The more people that see it, the quicker there will be a resolution. Somebody, other than the people at the Walgreen's, has to have seen SOMETHING.

Alisa's mother just informed us that she is alive and not hurt. They are waiting to see her now. No other details available right now. Thanks for Sharing and getting her story out there.

Thank God. It rarely ends this way. I pray she gets into a safe scenario where he's unable to access her.

He was found with self inflicted knife wound and transported to TGH

Wow, thanks for the updates! What a relief that she's safe.

I was just gonna add my thoughts about a very likely grim outcome when I saw the hopeful update by Kaelsma12. I did not expect this. This is really good to hear!

Thank you also to the other new members who posted updates.

This case really made me very sad. What happens to some people in marriages? At some point in the past they loved each other. Where did it all go wrong? :(

Although some may find this naive, I hope these two can still come to some kind of resolution at some point in the future. Thank God nobody got killed.

37-year-old Alisa Summers was found alive and unharmed. Summers is being interviewed by detectives and will be reunited with her mother after that.

A Hillsborough County Sheriff expects to hold a briefing to discuss the details Monday at 1 p.m.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/241216477-story

Wow! Fox News just posted the article about Alisa missing so I came over to read about it. I am thrilled to hear that she is ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste