GUILTY FL - Alisa Mathewson, 37, kidnapped, raped and almost murdered, Lithia, 11 March 2017 *husband Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was asking for help. Was grabbed and put into car.

Don't know if still in same vehicle.

Alicia had called 911 about the incident where she was threatened.

Looking for locations they may have gone to.

Checking finances and purchases.

Getting search warrants. Getting Arrest Warrant for kidnapping.

No sightings since she disappeared. Looking up in N.E. part of U.S.

Found out about a previously unknown meeting with ST on Saturday (yesterday morning)

No cell phone pings have been detected. Appears phones are turned off.

Begging for leads and sightings. Any tips.

Concerned about weapons based on Alisa's previous allegations. Very concerned about safety.

Planes have been searching for vehicle.

Has been entered into the national missing database.

Father of TS (who previously was not worried for Alisa's safety & well-being) is growing concerned - now beginning to fear for safety of Alisa.

Ugh I was eating dinner and missed the press conf.

Desperate people do desperate things. I'm personally concerned for both of their safety. I don't want to see those children grow up parent-less.

It sounds like the children are well old enough to be able to give their opinion about what is going on. On the one hand, she keeps claiming domestic abuse and on the other she keeps going to meet with him to talk about their marriage. I do understand sometimes battered women do that, but is something else going on here?

Why are her children living with her husband's father? Were they living there before this, or did they start living there when she disappeared?

I've certainly been shocked that sometimes witness accounts don't match up to what actually happened. How many times have we seen witnesses state they saw child abducted, but there are no missing children?

Prayers for her safety.

The kids are with their grandparents now that this has occurred. There is a lot more to the story than the media is saying. There was also video surveillance from Walgreens that confirms the witnesses statements.

The kids are with their grandparents now that this has occurred. There is a lot more to the story than the media is saying. There was also video surveillance from Walgreens that confirms the witnesses statements.

Does the video show whether it was her husband who abducted her?

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1650704438569061:0

69323cdf8b8c9c623a28747ec04b728c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The video of them from the previous post conveys they were deeply invested in the Christian church at one point. It's possible that she continued to try to "work things out with him" because many Christian churches frown on divorce. If she valued staying married for life, she may have been easier to convince to reconnect because she wanted to redeem her marriage.

I am scared for her because he took her in a public place, full knowing everyone would suspect him. They need to find him quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back