Found Safe FL - Alyssa Brannigan, 29, Cape Coral, 17 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Missing endangered woman Alyssa Brannigan reported in Cape Coral

According to Cape Coral Police, 29-year-old Alyssa Brannigan was last spoken to on July 17th at 6:38 p.m.

She is described as 5’9”, 220lbs, blonde hair & blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black shorts and a black and white striped shirt.

She is driving a red 4-door 2009 Dodge Avenger bearing FL tag Y42-XXQ.

Missing endangered woman reported in Cape Coral

Her FB Alyssa Nicole Brannigan

She recently had a few traffic offenses. January, February, and May with the last one being that her license was suspended. She has a relationship - which could be why she is endangered but it is not clear. She was reported missing very quickly with a very specific time of last contact so something significant was going on at that time.

Court record searches for Lee County can be done here. Click the search link, fill in names on next screen, do the Captcha.
Court Records Search | Lee County Clerk of Court, FL

Hmm... there's another young girl who went missing from Cape Coral less than two months ago. End of May 2019.

Alyssa doesn't look 29 to me.

Her FB Alyssa Nicole Brannigan

She recently had a few traffic offenses. January, February, and May with the last one being that her license was suspended. She has a relationship - which could be why she is endangered but it is not clear. She was reported missing very quickly with a very specific time of last contact so something significant was going on at that time.

Court record searches for Lee County can be done here. Click the search link, fill in names on next screen, do the Captcha.
Court Records Search | Lee County Clerk of Court, FL
Appears to just be a really bad or unlucky driver. Nothing really criminal found by me. Did you see something else?

Appears to just be a really bad or unlucky driver. Nothing really criminal found by me. Did you see something else?
Nope. But given that there is nothing that stands out, how quickly she was reported missing suggests something was going on with her and whatever she said to whomever in the last contact was rather concerning.

Now, if you look into the person she is in a relationship with there is a another woman in his recent past that can be violent. But I don't see anything that suggests that could be a factor in this.

Oh @Jethro4WS you are such a good sleuther! Hoping that she didn't run into something like that.

I have been noticing that there are many cars being found in those canals in FL. Are those easy to drive into down there? I have not been to FL for a few years now, so I am not recalling even seeing them at the time, in the areas I used to travel to frequently.

Nope. But given that there is nothing that stands out, how quickly she was reported missing suggests something was going on with her and whatever she said to whomever in the last contact was rather concerning.

Now, if you look into the person she is in a relationship with there is a another woman in his recent past that can be violent. But I don't see anything that suggests that could be a factor in this.
Gee just looked at the bf's page. I would have ran away from him.... (wonder if they share the same views not that it really matters other than she may have started to feel a certain way about their relationship. ) Hers is locked down pretty good.
I am somewhat concerned about the bf to be honest. His pics of weapons and fixation on certain things may be revealing something?

Oh @Jethro4WS you are such a good sleuther! Hoping that she didn't run into something like that.

I have been noticing that there are many cars being found in those canals in FL. Are those easy to drive into down there? I have not been to FL for a few years now, so I am not recalling even seeing them at the time, in the areas I used to travel to frequently.
There are canals everywhere in Cape Coral and the general area which was basically built out of a swamp/marsh area.

Google Maps

She is a gone missing in the past. So, there is something going on with her. Most recently on March 3rd where she was reported missing quickly and was located within 6 hours.

Cape Coral Police Department

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back