Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotions escalate, theory surfaces as family enters Day 4 without missing girl

Family members said they have a theory about the disappearance of 9-year-old Diana Alvares, who was last seen Sunday at 2 a.m. in her home on Unique Circle in the Sheltering Pines Mobile Home Village.

Hand-drawn photos of butterflies embellish the door to her room, which has a since that reads “Keep Out.” Inside, colorful clothes hang over Alvares’ mattress, which is on the floor and missing sheets. Before she vanished, the 9-year-old may have taken with her a green blanket with flower print, deputies and family members said.

[...]

She is 4-foot-4 with black hair and brown eyes, authorities said. Alvares might be wearing blue bottoms and her parents said she went to bed in a black long-sleeve shirt with rhinestones. When Hernandez woke up around 7 a.m., she noticed something strange: all four of the burners on her stove were turned on, according to Alvares’ stepfather Uribe Jimenez.

He noticed Alvares’ purple-striped shoes were missing from her room.

A family member said Alvares could be with a man who rented a room in the home. Alvares was very attached to this man, who moved out of the home two weeks ago, the family member said. According to family, this would explain why the family dog did not bark when Alvares disappeared.

Deputies have not confirmed any details about this former housemate.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/...-as-family-enters-day-4-without-missing-girl/

BBM - Those are new details.

Brief video of inside Diana's room is at the link.

CX
I am starting to have doubts about the whole thing. Did Diana really disappear, or was she "reconnected" with her bio father with the help of her mother? She was the one getting up at 2am/2:30am. She was the one checking on Diana and supposedly the last person to see her. She was the one getting up in the morning and finding the lights and the stove (??) on.

I do not see the mother crying or being desperate ( did I miss that?) and I understand, that people react differently. He had tears in his eyes during one of the interviews for example.

Look at this video, marker 1:55 ff. She looks happy here..JMO

http://www.nbc-2.com/clip/12474916/...in-search-for-9-year-old-san-carlos-park-girl

Hope Diana is safe and sound.

-Nin

Some good points here...

but it would seem to me that mom would want to keep Diana with her to help care for the siblings...ESPECIALLY... With a new sibling on the way...

Just some thoughts...:thinking:

Is it possible that the roommate was in Diana's now room? And she was bunk in with her siblings. It would explain her having a room to herself also how he might "entice" her out with a promise of ??????
This is maddening. No sign of this girl. LE hasn't said anything about checking the cameras. I know it takes time, however it's been a couple of days. I would like to believe that it has been done. Ugh! !!!!

All MOO!!!!!!

Man who rented room ? Ugh .....
Hold on little lady. They're coming for you . Be brave!

Emotions escalate, theory surfaces as family enters Day 4 without missing girl

<snip> her parents said she went to bed in a black long-sleeve shirt with rhinestones. When Hernandez woke up around 7 a.m., she noticed something strange: all four of the burners on her stove were turned on, according to Alvares’ stepfather Uribe Jimenez.
<snip>

Snipped for focus. Earlier reports said she was last seen wearing a short sleeve shirt and shorts. For example, the FDLE missing child alert:
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/Flyers/FlyerCust1pic.asp?ID=111610
"A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Diana Alvarez, last seen in the area the 3500 block of Unique Circle, in Fort Myers, Florida, wearing a short-sleeve shirt and shorts. "

It really irritates me that she might be with the roommate and yet the public has no description of him or what to look for to help her.

They better have some good evidence to not be treating this as an abduction.

I have seen it happen countless times. Crime scene tape is always put up around the place the victim lived and went missing from. LE always considers the place a victim went missing from to be the first crime scene since an abduction/kidnapping is suspected to have happened at that location. I haven't seen a case where crime scene tape wasn't around the victim's home/property and LE always gets a SW to search the victim's home/property.

I don't find it odd but pretty much SOP with cases like this.

JMO of course

In fact... ALL JMO... I wish LE would initially investigate the homes ....even when kids go missing from OUTSIDE their home...

clues at home could be so beneficial... And may be trampled on by the time LE gets to investigating the home (Ex: Dylan Redwine)...

:thinking:

--from the article that was with your post:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...th-lee-county-9-year-old-second-day/85182490/

--snip--

Hernandez said her frame of mind is that Diana is alive but possibly not in this county, state or even country at this point.
She said she believes that someone with fake documents may have grabbed her and taken her across the Mexican border. She said there were no unlocked windows or doors at the home the morning Diana went missing.

--I believe the stepfather already said that there was one unlocked door..?

I noticed that discrepancy, too...:thinking:

Nope, my 9 year old daughter is not going to be "very attached" to a 26 year old man. Nope, nope, nope.

The Statement Analysis guy would have a field day with Mom's statement about turning on the light, covering with a blanket and closing the door, I can tell you that much!

Nope, my 9 year old daughter is not going to be "very attached" to a 26 year old man. Nope, nope, nope.

The Statement Analysis guy would have a field day with Mom's statement about turning on the light, covering with a blanket and closing the door, I can tell you that much!
Nor my 9 year old son. No way.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It really irritates me that she might be with the roommate and yet the public has no description of him or what to look for to help her.

They did say he was 25 or 26 year old Hispanic male. One can change a lot of their features in two weeks (cut or change hairstyle, shave or grow out a beard etc). His features are more than likely tan skin, brown or black hair with brown eyes. Not sure how much more descriptive they can get.

Can't believe this little sweetheart is still missing. She sounds such a good little girl.

I'm wondering what the significance of the stove/burners being left on is?
Is it possible Diana woke up earlier than everyone and was hungry? Wanted to make some food? Did she see someone outside? Lured out?
Is it a personal message?
Attempt for the house to be set on fire?

I would like to be able to see photos inside of the home, the sleeping arrangements the stove. I know this isn't going to happen but I'm struggling to picture what it's like.

Also way earlier a camera was mentioned? I wonder if anything has been seen. I wouldn't imagine a high volume of traffic between 2am-5am.

Where are you little one... &#129300;
I don't see this being a good outcome - I would love it to be her father, and this is a custody issue because hopefully then at least she would be safe and loved.

I believe Margarita posted a pic indicating a camera from a near-by business that could be used to find footage of activity within the mobile home park... And possibly Diana's home...

it is towards the beginning of this thread...

don't have it at my fingertips, though...

HTH...:seeya:

Makes me wonder if police are buying into that story. Since no Amber Alert has been issued...... I just dont know what to think.

Was roommates car was seen on the Walgreens camera or any other surveillance video....

I stumbled about that too. She has to turn the light on to cover her, and yet she saw the girl was uncovered - before putting the light on.

-Nin

I believe Margarita posted a pic indicating a camera from a near-by business that could be used to find footage of activity within the mobile home park... And possibly Diana's home...

it is towards the beginning of this thread...

don't have it at my fingertips, though...

HTH...:seeya:

This image shows some of the woods behind the house and the trails back there, as well as entry/exit points onto her street. I also circled the Walgreens that the neighbor mentioned that they should check for surveillance footage. (Checking all the cameras in the area seems to be standard police procedure these days):

attachment.php
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...County-girl-continues-381299741.html?d=mobile

"I want to know, have they looked at the cameras at Walgreens," he asked. "That's the only way they can see someone coming and going here."

Wait - what? A roommate with no name? This case just keeps getting weirder. I have no idea what to think at this point!
:confused::gaah:

Wait - what? A roommate with no name? This case just keeps getting weirder. I have no idea what to think at this point!
:confused::gaah:
And don't forget the Pitbull that didn't bark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member