Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get past the blanket, the one that is missing and I am assuming is the same one her mother covered her with in the middle of a Florida night.
I cannot.

This does not give me pause at all. Diana's mother is heavily pregnant and could have the air conditioning on low/colder (it's pure hell being pregnant in this heat). Her mother tucking her in does not disturb me. I grew up here and we always had fans on during the summer and my mom would still cover us in blankets as children.

It sounds like Diana's mom may not have told the stepfather what the guy had been saying. The stepfather I am sure worked a lot so he may not have been home when this was being said. Jorge may have given this excuse (didn't have a job) to him why he was moving out.
Kind of what I'm thinking too. Mom didn't want step dad to go ballistic on the roommate(s) and be tossed in jail or deported.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If I am not mistaken Diana was the eldest. I wonder if she was upset about having another sibling? Sometimes parents can rely way too much on the eldest OR even be too busy with the little ones to pay attention to the eldest. That could cause resentment and vulnerability that someone with nefarious intentions could pick up on.

She doesn't have any rights. She marched up there and created a scene. Is she even married to bio-dad?

That's what I was thinking. Apart from fighting, she did nothing but divert attention from Diana.

Now that there are two former roommates...maybe one left because no work and the other left because of the confrontation. Who knows....it is becoming very hard to keep up. I wonder if it is more that maybe some things seemed insignificant before and they are racking their brains trying to think of those little details. However, confronting someone about inappropriate comments isn't a little detail.

When you have an "Open Door Policy" letting in all these men into your home anything can happen. No wonder the police interviewed the parents for so long, now it makes sense.

I wish the radio show would interview the neighbors again to find out where did everyone sleep. Did they have a pop-up trailer? Or a tent? Did all these people, these invited guests, sleep in the porch?

In this article: http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/...h-continues-for-missing-san-carlos-park-girl/
Diana's mother says she didn't like comments the roommate was making to Diana so she confronted him & that's why he moved out. She said that Diana was upset that he moved out and asked her mom, "Why didn't Jorge wait on me?."

This conflicts with another article: http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper
Here the stepfather says that the roommate left on his own because he didn't have a job there anymore and that the family never noticed anything strange about him.

Good find.

From the first link:

"Family has theories

What happened to Diana between the window of 2 a.m. and 7 a.m.? Diana’s mother has a theory, but her father living in Puebla, Mexico does not agree.

A family member said Diana could be with a man, one of two brothers, who rented a room in the home. Diana was very attached to this man, who moved out of the home two weeks ago, the family member said. According to family, this would explain why the family dog did not bark when Diana disappeared.

Diana’s mother, Hernandez, said she was uncomfortable with the relationship between the man, named Jorge Guerrero, and her daughter.

“He’d say things like ‘The girl’s gotten really cute’ or beautiful and that she’s so big,” Hernandez said. “To me, that’s not something a grown man can say about a 9-year-old girl.”

Hernandez said she confronted the man and he moved out on May 2. Diana was visibly upset when he returned to the home to move his van, according to Hernandez.

“Diana noticed that the van wasn’t here. So she comes to me and says ‘Mom, did Jorge come to take his van?’ I said yes. Then she starts to cry. She then says ‘But why didn’t Jorge wait for me?'” Hernandez said."

Hmmmm...

"Deputies have not confirmed any details about this former housemate but Diana’s father, Martin Alvares, thinks that theory is unlikely.

“I lived with the brothers for a long time about five to six years. I never thought he had any bad intentions. The only thing I know is that he was very nice to her, they would talk, and he was affectionate with her,” he said.

The family wants to go to Okeechobee, where Diana was born, to conduct their own search, with the hope that it would prove more fruitful than efforts thus far. Jimenez said Wednesday he no longer feels safe at the home."

Family theories collide as search continues for missing San Carlos Park girl
http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/...h-continues-for-missing-san-carlos-park-girl/

Some thoughts:

So, its been bugging me, the latest release from the Sheriff stating "After a massive and exhaustive search in a several mile radius around Diana Alveres’s home it has been determined that there is no evidence to suggest that she is in the area." It reminded me of another case, this virtually exact phrasing, I've been trying to remember for the life of me where I heard this before...it hit me in the middle of the night: Malik Drummond. Remember they searched every nook and cranny, despite their hinky meters probably on full alert with the dirtbag dad (who by the way was just sentenced; different type of case, I know...).

Now, why is this possibly significant? Well, I know there has been a massive search by LE and their resources, but this is also swampy land, alligators, and many private homes, etc, so just because they have not found her, does not mean imo that she can't still be in the area. What I'm getting at is this: LE has not stated once that there could be a predator, for people to keep an eye out, walk in groups, etc, and for the community to "remain vigilant", as they often do in abduction cases. My guess here is that they either have leads that they are still following up on, which indicate she is not in the area. Hard to explain, what I'm trying to say is I'm not getting the feeling from LE that they are leaning towards a "random" predator. And if they are, they've got their eyes on him and don't need the public's help.

Also, I realize it takes time for evidence seized from the home to be processed. I'm guessing they didn't find anything to indicate something might have happened in the home yet, as nobody has been arrested? Actually I take this back, they would need time to put their ducks in a row (say hypothetically if they found blood in the home, etc.).

After reading every possible article and watching every possible video, this is the conclusion that popped into my head: I trust the mom's instincts first and foremost. So if she thinks a man had eyes for her daughter he probably did. The timing is too coincidental. Finding the burners on made me feel someone was trying to burn the house down while everyone else was inside sleeping.

I also had an afterthought that it's possible the birth father and his GF paid one of the brothers to bring Diana to them, but I doubt it.

Some thoughts:

So, its been bugging me, the latest release from the Sheriff stating "After a massive and exhaustive search in a several mile radius around Diana Alveres’s home it has been determined that there is no evidence to suggest that she is in the area." It reminded me of another case, this virtually exact phrasing, I've been trying to remember for the life of me where I heard this before...it hit me in the middle of the night: Malik Drummond. Remember they searched every nook and cranny, despite their hinky meters probably on full alert with the dirtbag dad (who by the way was just sentenced; different type of case, I know...).

Now, why is this possibly significant? Well, I know there has been a massive search by LE and their resources, but this is also swampy land, alligators, and many private homes, etc, so just because they have not found her, does not mean imo that she can't still be in the area. What I'm getting at is this: LE has not stated once that there could be a predator, for people to keep an eye out, walk in groups, etc, and for the community to "remain vigilant", as they often do in abduction cases. My guess here is that they either have leads that they are still following up on, which indicate she is not in the area. Hard to explain, what I'm trying to say is I'm not getting the feeling from LE that they are leaning towards a "random" predator. And if they are, they've got their eyes on him and don't need the public's help.

Also, I realize it takes time for evidence seized from the home to be processed. I'm guessing they didn't find anything to indicate something might have happened in the home yet, as nobody has been arrested? Actually I take this back, they would need time to put their ducks in a row (say hypothetically if they found blood in the home, etc.).
How often does LE state there may be a predator? Even when we go back and examine cases where it was stranger abductions, will they put out such warnings? I cannot for the life of me remember them doing so, but I'm sure it probably does happen. I think they just don't know at this time.

Now that there are two former roommates...maybe one left because no work and the other left because of the confrontation. Who knows....it is becoming very hard to keep up. I wonder if it is more that maybe some things seemed insignificant before and they are racking their brains trying to think of those little details. However, confronting someone about inappropriate comments isn't a little detail.
Getting the real story here is like "pulling hen's teeth". I've believed all along that the roommate was thrown out of the mobile home because of being inappropriate with Diana. Pitt bull was moved to be under her window. I'm still trying to figure out why the one door was unlocked. I think it is about time the stepfather came clean with the 'entire' story.

Getting the real story here is like "pulling hen's teeth". I've believed all along that the roommate was thrown out of the mobile home because of being inappropriate with Diana. Pitt bull was moved to be under her window. I'm still trying to figure out why the one door was unlocked. I think it is about time the stepfather came clean with the 'entire' story.

Just what I've been thinking.

none.

Step mum/girlfriend did race up there very quickly trying to get custody. How would she get it over the actual mother? I can understand that bio dad can't as he is in Mexico, but what custodial rights would she have?

she probably has, if he had them for several months a few years ago. she has his child too, I thought, so shes probably been around a bit.

I am not even sure if she has met the kids more then a few times if at all.

maybe she was afraid hed try to fight him and didn't want him getting arrested or beat up or something.

It sounds like Diana's mom may not have told the stepfather what the guy had been saying. The stepfather I am sure worked a lot so he may not have been home when this was being said. Jorge may have given this excuse (didn't have a job) to him why he was moving out.

if this is to ponder the sleeping arrangements, I think prior to room mate moving out, he had the "den" and the three kids shared the one room while mom, step dad and baby slept in in the other. whenever the room mate moved out, they probably moved Diana in there.

Baby and pre-schooler is the same��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member