DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of unknowns in this case-
1. Were the bio-parents married?
2. Are the bio-parents divorced?
3. Is there a custody agreement in place?
These answers matter a great deal...
If there is no custody agreement in place, there is nothing that prevents bio-dad from taking Diana and keeping her. I haven't seen any mention of this information posted anywhere.

I think stepfather mentioned that too. He said dog was outside of Diana's window and unlocked door was on opposite side of house.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If you look at the video he actually shows the outside of the house where her window is and her parents window is. He actually said that the dog was out of in the area where Diana's window is at. He said before that he was tied on the other side. So it seems mixed around what the neighbor said. It's hard to understand him like that but I think he did say that the window is always like that and t (lifts open freely). That part of the conversation starts around the 26:10 minute mark.

I rarely feel this way instinctually with these cases, but IMO those parents are telling the truth. Someone outside the home did this.

I wonder if they did the poly he said he took while he was there?

I am sure they did. I don't think he would be telling the media that he took one if it wasn't true. Usually when he spoke back then about the poly there were police officers all in the area that would have overheard him. I see no reason why he would lie about it. Its pretty much SOP to give a poly to the adults that live with the missing child.

I think he took one and I think he passed it too. JMO

I rarely feel this way instinctually with these cases, but IMO those parents are telling the truth. Someone outside the home did this.

I have felt this way in quite a few cases concerning missing children, and every time I did have those instinctual feelings it turned out the parents had nothing to do with the kidnapping of their missing child/children. Nor were they involved if the child later on was found to be raped and murdered. So I do trust my gut instincts.

I have had the same feelings from day one about both the stepfather and Diana's mom. I truly believe they both love her very much, and desperately want her home.

ITA! I think this will turnout to be an acquaintance that knew them even if it was not for a longtime.

*The information in the article does not support the title.

Court records show Diana's father took her without permission in 2013

The mother of a missing 9-year-old San Carlos Park girl told a judge in 2013 that the father took her children without her permission for several months wouldn’t return them, court records show.

Rita Hernandez, mother of Diana Alvarez, filed a petition in December 2013 to force Martin Alvarez Moreno to return her children after taking them without her permission in September of that year. Hernandez said she feared the father would take the children to Mexico.

Alvarez did not take Diana in 2013, only two younger children — [L] and [L], now ages 6 and 7 respectively.

[...]

The judge denied Hernandez’s request, noting there was no evidence that the father was violating any custody agreement and no allegations against the father while he had custody of the children since September.

The father later returned the children. But now authorities are searching for Diana, who has been missing since Sunday. Hernandez said she is concerned that someone may be taking her daughter to Mexico and she has said the father said in the past that her custody of the children would not be permanent.

More at link: http://www.news-press.com/story/new...er-took-her-without-permission-2013/85268246/

Part 2 of the video where mom is talking. So very interesting. A must see

https://m.facebook.com/b1039radio/videos/?mt_nav=1

The mother of a missing 9-year-old San Carlos Park girl told a judge in 2013 that the father took her children without her permission for several months wouldn’t return them, court records show.

Rita Hernandez, mother of Diana Alvarez, filed a petition in December 2013 to force Martin Alvarez Moreno to return her children after taking them without her permission in September of that year. Hernandez said she feared the father would take the children to Mexico.

Alvarez did not take Diana in 2013, only two younger children — [L] and [L], now ages 6 and 7 respectively.

[...]

The judge denied Hernandez’s request, noting there was no evidence that the father was violating any custody agreement and no allegations against the father while he had custody of the children since September.

The father later returned the children. But now authorities are searching for Diana, who has been missing since Sunday. Hernandez said she is concerned that someone may be taking her daughter to Mexico and she has said the father said in the past that her custody of the children would not be permanent.

More at link: http://www.news-press.com/story/new...er-took-her-without-permission-2013/85268246/

Good info here! I'm still confused about the supposed other child, the one who is in Mexico with bio dad. Has anyone been able to confirm that Diana's biomom has a child with the bio dad who is currently living in Mexico? Or is this something thrown out by the dad's current gf/wife?

And if so, how long has this child been in Mexico? And who with? I can't seem to confirm when bio dad was deported to Mexico.

So, another day, not much of anything.

I feel that LE is hindering the public's interest in this case. They are not doing NC's. Why not?

The locals are left hearing family stories, from step-parents, about who they think did it. They are arguing in front of cameras. They are Hispanic and illegal. Talking about bio-Dad taking Diana to Mexico.

They are closing down the command center that was set up without ever getting the public involved in helping to search for the girl. Kind of like a sign saying there is nothing here - move along! In many cases, the weekend after a case has broke, there are mass searches being planned.

People are left thinking this is a family dispute, the girl is okay, and probably on her way to see Dad in Mexico.

LE needs to get peoples attention! I haven't even seen a blurb about Diana in my Tampa news. Her picture is not reaching enough people and neither is her story. People need to be told they should be looking for her. She could be anywhere!!! She could be your Daughter, or your Niece. And she's not where she should be. Be diligent. Look at her picture!!!! Pay attention when your out in public. People need to hear this stuff from cops.

Now it's TWO former roommates. Brothers. :confused:

At this point the family tells Four In Your Corner they believe their old roommates, who are brothers, may have taken Diana.

[...]

The mother tells Four In Your Corner the old roommates haven’t returned her calls. We tried calling but neither man answered.

Four In Your Corner also reached out to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office to find out if either of these men are being considered suspects.

In an e-mail, the Sheriff’s Office tells us the case is very active and there is no evidence to suggest Diana is still in the area. They say leads are coming in but can’t comment on the investigation.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-yo...for-answers-gives-us-glimpse-into-dianas-life

Part 2 of the video where mom is talking. So very interesting. A must see

https://m.facebook.com/b1039radio/videos/?mt_nav=1

[...]

Where she "used to sleep." Past tense already, eh?

I have felt this way in quite a few cases concerning missing children, and every time I did have those instinctual feelings it turned out the parents had nothing to do with the kidnapping of their missing child/children. Nor were they involved if the child later on was found to be raped and murdered. So I do trust my gut instincts.

I have had the same feelings from day one about both the stepfather and Diana's mom. I truly believe they both love her very much, and desperately want her home.

ITA! I think this will turnout to be an acquaintance that knew them even if it was not for a longtime.

Wow! 2 Brothers? Really? And they are not answering phones? I thought when it was 1 ex-roomie, they spoke to him. After initially not answering calls, they got in touch, and he said he was in Orlando and didn't have Diana. What happened to that story?:gaah:

EDITED to add - I forgot to reply to all the quotes. I don't think the parents are involved either.

Maybe they aren't returning calls now, after they initially spoke with the one. Either way, it's bizarre now that this is coming out.

<modsnip> I genuinely feel like the language differerence + cultural differences + lack of "sophistication" + bad (always) reporting account for all the things that would usually ping on my hinky meter. IMO there a cohesive story that LE is privy to. I don't think this will go on long.

Another night and still no Diana. I hope she is warm, fed and safe. Wherever she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shipslady