Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the Lee county sheriffs office Facebook page is offline or not loading for me?

Lisa,
Old Reader/Newbie Posting

Wow I popped on hoping for good news and while I suppose it's good news that JG has been arrested it sounds like things are more mysterious than ever. Can't believe he took DA to Okee. Doesn't that seem rather obvious?

I'm not saying it wasn't him that took her but until we hear the charges I guess I'm a little on the fence. Kind of hanging off the fence but not touching the ground yet.

Here's the red herring for me. I do not believe that JG went into the home to take DA. I just don't. I truly believe she went out to him. What my addled brain cannot reconcile is the stove being on. I can't believe that he told Diana hey go turn on the burners where a pan with oil just happened to be. Even a 9 year old would be like, umm what? And she certainly would not be complicit with burning down the house with her entire family in it. That damn stove just has me hung up. I just don't get it.

MOO IMO of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you and I are on the exact same fence and for the exact same reason.

And the plot thickens.
So I guess it's possible that JG moved DA to Okeechobee. Then someone else was responsible to take her to her father.
Then with a missing daughter, Stepmom/gf goes to court for the other 2 kids. Gets custody. Takes both kids to dad. Now dad has all 3 kids.
That could be the way that they hoped it would work.
I do hope and pray that DA is with father or on the way to him. It's better than the alternative.

All MOO!

Wow I popped on hoping for good news and while I suppose it's good news that JG has been arrested it sounds like things are more mysterious than ever. Can't believe he took DA to Okee. Doesn't that seem rather obvious?

I'm not saying it wasn't him that took her but until we hear the charges I guess I'm a little on the fence. Kind of hanging off the fence but not touching the ground yet.

Here's the red herring for me. I do not believe that JG went into the home to take DA. I just don't. I truly believe she went out to him. What my addled brain cannot reconcile is the stove being on. I can't believe that he told Diana hey go turn on the burners where a pan with oil just happened to be. Even a 9 year old would be like, umm what? And she certainly would not be complicit with burning down the house with her entire family in it. That damn stove just has me hung up. I just don't get it.

MOO IMO of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He may not even have taken Diana there. May have been somewhere else first.

I think it's possible Diana was in the car and Jorge ran back in and turned the burners on. He had who he wanted so if parents woke up he would just run out and take off. Pedos can be pretty brazen.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

? How long from where she lived would it take to get to mexico by auto providing only one person was involved in the driving?

Lisa,

<modsnip>

Here's where I am:
#1- Still something off!!! Very off!!!! (By the way, I watched a Dateline the other night. It was about murder and corruption in a South American country. The little girl on there got shot at and her 9 year old brother put his leg over her head and blocked it. They couldn't go to the police because the police are tied to the gangs. If they told the police, that is exactly what would get them killed. I instantly thought of this case and the possible fear of police).

#2- CHECK THOSE HOUSES in the photos! The ones of the new construction!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to be grim but FL has the death penalty , which can be used a huge incentive to get people to give up a location of someone. While I hope that is not the case here and I'm still praying for a miracle, if this person detained is unable to give up the location of baby D , then I would guess it's possibly NOT the person responsible for disappearing her.

Oh noooo...i was sure when they find this guy they get more info about Diana. So many questions... the parents sure seemed sincere. I tried to take the subtitles away cos i know both languages. If D's mom and stepdad have anything to do with this i can't read people. Also, why didnt JG let the authorities know he is innocent? why wouldnt he talk to the parents more even as an ex roommate? i hope i had the emoction that has no idea where we are at.

Current FDLE Missing Poster (this one includes her middle name and updated status regarding a POI)

FDLE.png

So, he is still ' the suspect' . Sounds like they think they have the right man. Hang on little one. They're coming for you .

oh thankyou, i went ahead of myself and read that he is cleared. LE still naming him suspect must mean he has explaining to do. I don't have much hope if he was capable of killing the entire family but this is lots better than nothing! :blowkiss: at you schmae

? How long from where she lived would it take to get to mexico by auto providing only one person was involved in the driving?

Lisa,

Google Maps is telling me roughly 22 hours to the nearest border, in general area of Laredo or Brownsville. I assume the dad could have met them just over the border.

I would say a 26-year-old could probably do that with only a couple of gas/bathroom stops. If he's got a kid with him, he'd need more stops.

If they left directly from the trailer on Sunday morning, they could have stopped overnight and he would still have been back by Wednesday.

JG told Diana's mother that he was in Orlando looking for employment, but his car was located 2 days later in Okeechobee. When Diana's mother was on the NG show last week (Thursday) she said that this initial call to JG was recorded, IMO,
the LE started tracking him immediately. The car will be significant in determining whether DA was with him.

Google Maps is telling me roughly 22 hours to the nearest border, in general area of Laredo or Brownsville. I assume the dad could have met them just over the border.

I would say a 26-year-old could probably do that with only a couple of gas/bathroom stops. If he's got a kid with him, he'd need more stops.

If they left directly from the trailer on Sunday morning, they could have stopped overnight and he would still have been back by Wednesday.
Thanks, for doing the work. I was wondering while trying to be productive in the yard &#128522;

Lisa,

JG told Diana's mother that he was in Orlando looking for employment, but his car was located 2 days later in Okeechobee. When Diana's mother was on the NG show last week (Thursday) she said that this initial call to JG was recorded, IMO,
the LE started tracking him immediately. The car will be significant in determining whether DA was with him.
Wow, smart lady!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

hi guys.. what is the distance between the places? florida is the only state i have visited and i know well where orlando is located. how many miles to..okeechobee? TIA! and ps. i was 11 yr old then!

hi guys.. what is the distance between the places? florida is the only state i have visited and i know well where orlando is located. how many miles to..okeechobee? TIA! and ps. i was 11 yr old then!

Google Maps is saying around a hundred miles from the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08