Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a good 2 hour drive, straight through, only like 2 turns the whole way

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hi guys.. what is the distance between the places? florida is the only state i have visited and i know well where orlando is located. how many miles to..okeechobee? TIA! and ps. i was 11 yr old then!
It's roughly a 2 hr drive
About 110 miles depending on route

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thank you both! I took a two week trip with my family. The thing that still bothers me is the otherwise so nice bus driver telling me "do not even look there" when we passed a trailer park. This was between Miami and Orlando. Now all we can do is pray for Diana Belinda. please join me, you never lose anything by praying or crossing your fingers if prayer isnt your thing. The finding of the japanese boy gives me hope (but i do realise wild bears cannot beat cruel twisted humans). Please be safe baby! and thanks to all members, i am new and you are all so wonderful. i love this site!

I have been to that area a long time ago and forgot the size of the lake...that is concerning but it is summer so I am sure there are a lot of people/witnesses around the lake.

Lisa,
Old Reader/Newbie Posting

I have been to that area a long time ago and forgot the size of the lake...that is concerning but it is summer so I am sure there are a lot of people/witnesses around the lake.

Lisa,
Old Reader/Newbie Posting

First thing I thought was omg that lake, its huge! I'm eager to know exactly where abouts the vehicle was found

Wish this guy would talk already! [emoji35]

Sounds like you and I are on the exact same fence and for the exact same reason.

Thank you carbuff! I felt lonely hanging on that fence all by myself. Plus, did you know that autocorrect wanted to call you catbird? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may not even have taken Diana there. May have been somewhere else first.

I think it's possible Diana was in the car and Jorge ran back in and turned the burners on. He had who he wanted so if parents woke up he would just run out and take off. Pedos can be pretty brazen.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hi krig101. I totally see your viewpoint but having seen that radio interview inside the house I am just so certain him coming inside would have woken at least one of the parents. And I don't see the scenario of him rummaging around in the kitchen looking for oil to burn on the stove. If IIRC the stepfather said the pan of oil was left on the stove because the mother decided not to cook kind of last minute. The perp would not have known it was on the stove to just run in and turn on the burners? I just don't know. It's the one thing that really does not fly for me. Just MOO. I totally respect your thoughts!!

My heart sank too when I came here and saw JG has been located without Diana.

Maybe she's about halfway between Ft Myers and Okeechobee.

Maybe she's about halfway between Ft Myers and Okeechobee.
That is what I am thinking. You can be the only one on the road on that drive sometimes. I drove that drive a lot when I lived in Okeechobee and my fiance lived in ft myers. Lots of fields, ponds, even a small river. There are SO many places she could be that it is scary.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

(What I'd do to be a fly on the wall in that interrogation room right now.)

Thank you carbuff! I felt lonely hanging on that fence all by myself. Plus, did you know that autocorrect wanted to call you catbird? Lol

(OT)

Catbird and Limecat sounds like a law firm in Alice in Wonderland :)

Hi krig101. I totally see your viewpoint but having seen that radio interview inside the house I am just so certain him coming inside would have woken at least one of the parents. And I don't see the scenario of him rummaging around in the kitchen looking for oil to burn on the stove. If IIRC the stepfather said the pan of oil was left on the stove because the mother decided not to cook kind of last minute. The perp would not have known it was on the stove to just run in and turn on the burners? I just don't know. It's the one thing that really does not fly for me. Just MOO. I totally respect your thoughts!!

Thanks Limecat [emoji3] IICR it was never clarified how many burners were left on. Still one of my biggest questions. It it was one I think it's just a coincicence. If more than one hopefully the truth comes out. And I hope this doesn't end up being one of those cases where no one ever knows what really happened. :(

yes this seems so sad :( I don't want to even say what i think Diana's fate is. Hope is the last thing we should give up. but then there is the but.. my hubby wondering where the heck i have joined cos i am actually crying...But better this than a bubble of false sense of security.

yes this seems so sad :( I don't want to even say what i think Diana's fate is. Hope is the last thing we should give up. but then there is the but.. my hubby wondering where the heck i have joined cos i am actually crying...But better this than a bubble of false sense of security.

Don't lose that hope, miracles DO happen! Until we know for sure, never lose hope!

ETA: The hinky meter can give false readings

I hope they are getting the truth from him while questioning him. And if he has/had Diana, that he tells where she is!! Getting him into custody ALIVE is great! Now to get info from him that will help. Too many cases they get nothing that will help the investigation once they find the perp. Oh please let this not be one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997