Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the 1st I'm hearing of clothing being changed.

It was implied in earlier comments when they mentioned she went to bed in different clothing than what was listed in her missing child description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen a Walgreen's this morning that had Diana's AA on their electronic billboard.

It was implied in earlier comments when they mentioned she went to bed in different clothing than what was listed in her missing child description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah , I just took it different. I thought it just meant they weren't sure. That is after I watched the video of the radio personality interviewing the step dad.

Oh snap! You got me thinking. Maybe he thought the fire would burn them all up so badly that they may not KNOW that Diana was even missing. They'd assume the whole family perished in fire and he'd never been 'known ' as a kidnapper. **speculative , of course

**Hope he hasn't told her he killed her family :(

So what connection does this guy have to horses because he has them posted on a few post and Diana was drawing them ..soo...Could he be somewhere horses are or was that just a lure..

:
:moo: It sounds to me like Diana's parents did mention to LE from almost the beginning about JG and it probably took LE that long to investigate him before issuing the AA. It sounds like her parents couldn't mention his name until the AA was activated.

From the beginning I worried about the investigation in this case. As a former local I have to admit some lack of faith in this department. But I still hoping they know best. I dont think I have ever seen it take this long to get out that a child was actually abducted when there is pretty clear circumstantial evidence and a prime suspect. It looks like they've had this info from the beginning....so I totally get the stepfather anger in the beginning.

I just hope they can find Diana 🙁

Where are you honey? Your Momma misses you.

Hoping today is the day!

Gosh she just turned 9 in May. I thought she was an older 9 year old! Makes me sad. She is just a baby. It sounds like the mother kept good watch on her. The neighbors said the children were well supervised.

One guy to spoil everything.

:
:moo: It sounds to me like Diana's parents did mention to LE from almost the beginning about JG and it probably took LE that long to investigate him before issuing the AA. It sounds like her parents couldn't mention his name until the AA was activated.

He was named in the interview inside his house. When they were sitting on the porch. That was before the Amber Alert. It was after the couple of days saying nothing out of the ordinary, no idea who it could be. It was the same time as saying he didn't know the pajamas she was wearing because she yelled from her bedroom she was going to bed. They didn't wait until to name him until the AA was issued. It was one of the "bits and pieces" that seem to come out every day from them.

I don't know what is off about this whole thing, but I hope it is nothing. It "feels" like a whole lot of something. I know it can try to be explained away, but I have watched every interview from the beginning. Every day they talk for 10, 20, 30 minutes or more on an interview. Every day they give detailed description and details. And then the next day--- BOOM--- new details all of a sudden are talked about in the next interview. When they were not mentioned AT ALL the day before in the 30 minutes they talked. It makes me very uncomfortable. All of it. I actually looked at the thread this morning through my hand because I was soooooo scared to see found deceased.

Side thought--- I need to go back and watch/ listen. Why did I think that we were posting the named's initials as GT? I know George/ Jorge. That part makes sense. But didn't we think it was a T last name? Did the name change? I will be back later to check that out if no one gets to it first. Thanks!

I just listened to the NG interview from last night.

The oil that was on the stove was smoking. So, it couldn't have been turned on for very long.

no, he wasn't talking about Diana, he just commented a photo. but the dad now posts things about Diana being missing. not the suspect.

What??? He talked about Diana with this man a year ago?? What was the date of the photo? Or what is in it? I want to find it. lol

Side thought--- I need to go back and watch/ listen. Why did I think that we were posting the named's initials as GT? I know George/ Jorge. That part makes sense. But didn't we think it was a T last name? Did the name change? I will be back later to check that out if no one gets to it first. Thanks!

Yes, in the radio personality interview Part 1, it initially sounded to me like Torerro, hence GT. But it's obviously really Guererro.

The same phrase keeps coming up about this case...online...locals talking about it...and here on WS. Something is off...odd. When you have this many people coming to the same conclusion...there is bound to be some truth in it. So we wait...to see what that "something" is.....in the mean time I hope she is safe and found soon.

The same phrase keeps coming up about this case...online...locals talking about it...and here on WS. Something is off...odd. When you have this many people coming to the same conclusion...there is bound to be some truth in it. So we wait...to see what that "something" is.....in the mean time I hope she is safe and found soon.

I'm really hoping that it is just language barriers and/or shoddy reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper