Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:
:moo: It sounds to me like Diana's parents did mention to LE from almost the beginning about JG and it probably took LE that long to investigate him before issuing the AA. It sounds like her parents couldn't mention his name until the AA was activated.

He actually mentioned the name to the radio personality when she asked, this was before the AA was implemented.

The same phrase keeps coming up about this case...online...locals talking about it...and here on WS. Something is off...odd. When you have this many people coming to the same conclusion...there is bound to be some truth in it. So we wait...to see what that "something" is.....in the mean time I hope she is safe and found soon.

Respectfully, I'm not sure what's off...LE seems to believe JG abducted her. I'm curious as to what you guys think is off, as related to the new AA. That's why I was asking carbuff to hone into that lol.

I'm really hoping that it is just language barriers and/or shoddy reporting.

I believe that the language barrier, not to mention fears of deportation (maybe not immediate family, I haven't read their statuses but I know some may be hesitant to get involved with LE) has affected the speed and flow of info. However I was just thinking about how Diana said "why didn't he wait for me " (or something close). Now I TRULY believe he was grooming her, preparing her to leave without a sound, change clothes etc. They may have rehearsed the pan on the stove for all we know, as a distraction or something? But I do feel they discussed going on a trip together and rehearsed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jorge "liked" a home builder's FB page. I wonder if he works for them and if this company is the one that eons the house being built on Jorge's FB page. I hope LE are looking at all of the vacant houses this company has.

Good thought/idea.

I'm surprised that LE has not held a press conference yet. In cases like this most LE is usually doing pressers to update the public.

Respectfully, I'm not sure what's off...LE seems to believe JG abducted her. I'm curious as to what you guys think is off, as related to the new AA. That's why I was asking carbuff to hone into that lol.

I'm not carbuff, but I am going to take a crack at what is off, for me at least. As previously stated, it could very well be just the timing of when we are receiving information, and all is as it currently seems, that JG has abducted Diana.

But hearing that the only troubling this Diana ever did was rip up the note first, then later hearing that she was wanting to wear makeup and stuff...
Hearing that no AA was issued in part because there was no evidence of abduction, only to be followed up a potential abductor...
Hearing that Mom took issue with JG's attention to Diana, and hers to him, with Stepfather having no problem, then later being uncomfortable too...
Reading that they asked JG to leave, but also that he was chose to leave because work had petered out...

I dunno.... it just feels funny. I have no particular theory about what may be off about it, and as I said before, it could just be the flow of information. Just bizarre.

Family of Diana Alvares speaks out after Amber Alert issued
http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...a-alvares-speaks-out-after-amber-alert-issued

*video at link

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-03-12-09-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-03-12-09-07.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 337
I believe that the language barrier, not to mention fears of deportation (maybe not immediate family, I haven't read their statuses but I know some may be hesitant to get involved with LE) has affected the speed and flow of info. However I was just thinking about how Diana said "why didn't he wait for me " (or something close). Now I TRULY believe he was grooming her, preparing her to leave without a sound, change clothes etc. They may have rehearsed the pan on the stove for all we know, as a distraction or something? But I do feel they discussed going on a trip together and rehearsed :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found that extremely disturbing. RH, the mother, related that tidbit regarding when JG came to pick up some belongings of his left at the home. RH said Diana was upset and made that remark, and I agree that it sounds like JG had Diana waiting inexpectation that he would be taking her somewhere but it was their secret, grooming or abducted to see her father.

I'm not surprised they haven't had a press conference. From what I've noticed, they keep tight lipped when they have an active ongoing investigation. I'm ok with that. Only because I've watched how they work in the past and I trust they are on top of the whole situation and doing the best they can...with what they have to work with. I don't follow many child abduction cases..detail for detail...but this one happens to be in my neighborhood. Since we don't have all the facts..we are left to speculate. Ever the optimist...today I wondered...did he get mad that they accused him of something he hadn't done (or done yet? or maybe never would?) and this is his retribution for being falsely accused. I only say that because he doesn't seem to have a history of sexual offenses and he is 28(?). Although the amount of attention he seemed to be seeking on Facebook from his "fiancee"...he might have enjoyed Diana's adoration. Maybe he thinks he is her knight in shining armor...rescuing her from what some non-reality based harm. I know don't know...I don't study this stuff for a living. I drove past the home the other night when the crime scene tape was still up...my first thought on the way out was...Something is off there. Just thought I throw it out there..since others are mentioning it.

I found that extremely disturbing. RH, the mother, related that tidbit regarding when JG came to pick up some belongings of his left at the home. RH said Diana was upset and made that remark, and I agree that it sounds like JG had Diana waiting inexpectation that he would be taking her somewhere but it was their secret, grooming or abducted to see her father.

I kind of saw that as a language barrier issue....maybe what she said was, "Why didn't he wait for me to get home" as in why didn't he come when he knew she would be there.....however that makes the comment no less creepy.

Sigh, so confused by this one....

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I kind of saw that as a language barrier issue....maybe what she said was, "Why didn't he wait for me to get home" as in why didn't he come when he knew she would be there.....however that makes the comment no less creepy.

That's how I understood it, and that comment alone doesn't strike me as odd. My kids would be upset if one of our friends they were close to left before they could say hello.

I don't think it's that odd that a 9 year old girl is interested in make-up. All of mine (almost 7, 8, and almost 10) love doing their hair and make-up and painting their nails. The youngest two got interested when the oldest got interested and the oldest picked it up from her friends at school.

I think most kids, especially those with multiple siblings would probably enjoy having someone that paid them attention. Since she was the oldest and more independent, she probably enjoyed having someone to talk to.

I also don't think it's incredibly odd for a roommate to be friendly (obviously not romantic) with a child. They would be in close quarters and around each other quite often if he wasn't working. Someone in close proximity to a girl her age would also notice Diana growing up. So those comments don't strike me as odd without context.

It's the context that makes all the difference here. Mom and step-dad would obviously see things we can't see without being there firsthand. I'm assuming if either felt uncomfortable enough with the relationship to boot him out of the house, then there was more than just a few comments made.

So many twists and turns. Hoping Diana is found safe and returned home!!! 9 years old - still a baby.

😕 I hope police have been onto him for longer - feels like he's had such a head start before the Amber Alert was out.

Hope he still has his cell on him so he can be tracked. Still so curious to know if he was caught on CCTV somewhere, and is Diana was with him....He knows LE are onto him, why not just let Diana go, drop her off somewhere. And the silence ever since the car was located.... I don't have a good feeling about this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

**Hope he hasn't told her he killed her family :(

I imagine he's done all kinds of badmouthing her family to her as part of his grooming, etc. "They don't love you, you're better off with me", or somethings of the sort...

I wonder how much his awareness space will play a role in this case, if any...

One interesting thing I wanted to point out that was said in this video that was very new to me was the fact that they said the reason Jorge was kicked out of the home on May 2nd was because they didn't like the way his relationship was going with Dianna. Once she started getting really oddly attached to him they got concerned and kicked him out. She even said that when he'd take Diana and the other kids to McDonalds that Diana would want to stay and talk with him rather than go play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid