Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, as another WSer mentioned... if the roommate was taking her to the father, would he have tryed to burn the home down? Plus, why just Diana? When he has two other children that were in the home?

This worries me, also. The only reason I can think of is just to hurt the mom. Dad took the younger two at one point and didn't take Diana so maybe both of these were just to torment mom. I really do not know but this is the only thing I can come up with. But thinking further, if it was just to hurt the mom, why not burn the trailer with everyone in it? I really hate this thread.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-diana-alvares-in-fort-myers

Friday, Fox 4 spoke with the family, who believes Guerrero may be trying to take her out of the country. The family has been receiving tips from all over the country. Some said they saw her in central Florida. Others reported sightings as far as Texas. "They called to tell me that a person was on the way out of the country, and my girl was wearing glasses, dark glasses. And he was asking for money for gas," said Diana's stepfather, Uribe Jimenez.

Diana's biological father lives in Mexico. Fox 4 reached out to Walt Zalisko, a private investigator and retired police chief, for insight into the case. He suspects the father may have wanted the child. The family does not want to accuse Diana's father of being involved, but they aren't ruling it out either.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What do ya mean the family doesn't want to accuse the ex? That's exactly who they were claiming could've taken DA right from the beginning.

What do ya mean the family doesn't want to accuse the ex? That's exactly who they were claiming could've taken DA right from the beginning.
I noticed that too. Says not ruling it out either. Sounds like shoddy reporting IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Gosh, I thought they'd have this freak by now. I'm worried :(

I logged on and hoped to see that she was found. No such luck :(:(

There have been so many cases where I thought "what the heck is LE doing", only to realize when the case was solved, the LE were working their butts off. They're scrambling to solve this and the LE have all my faith.
I think this quote is perfect. Should be first and pinned post on nearly every thread on WS I think ^_^

Does anyone know how to look up an archived FB page? I have tried wayback but had no luck.

Jorge Guerrero-Torres

I guess that was the T name!

I'm not liking this guy's FB page. His friends list is almost all young girls who haven't graduated from school yet. I think he's an absolute sicko who needs to be caught and now. He's likely 8-10 years older than most females on his FB.

My first thought also. Many YOUNG girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this guy was innocent, he would contact LE and tell them where he is! He has to know he is wanted, and yet, not a peep. I don't like this at all! Scared for little Diana. Please don't let LE be too late to save her!!! Turn yourself in Jorge! You are disgracing your family name! Do the right thing, and TURN YOURSELF IN, DO NOT HARM DIANA!! She's just a child! An innocent child caught up in whatever is going on, but she deserves NO HARM! Release her!!! :praying:

Here's my guess--- this dude CANNOT live without his phone or checking his phone. It is still active, per that interview posted earlier. I am going to really hope that he can be tracked by the phone that he hopefully can't help but to use. I wish we knew when the car was ditched in ORange COunty! Was it a couple of hours or a couple of days after she went missing.

If this guy was innocent, he would contact LE and tell them where he is! He has to know he is wanted, and yet, not a peep. I don't like this at all! Scared for little Diana. Please don't let LE be too late to save her!!! Turn yourself in Jorge! You are disgracing your family name! Do the right thing, and TURN YOURSELF IN, DO NOT HARM DIANA!! She's just a child! An innocent child caught up in whatever is going on, but she deserves NO HARM! Release her!!! :praying:

This crossed my mind earlier. I hope one of his brothers can convince him to turn himself in or to just leave Diana at McDonald's and head on to where ever.

Prayers for Diana and that she will be found very soon.

Exactly!! If he didn't have her and didn't know anything, he'd call!!! And he'd still have the car he was driving too.

Exactly!! If he didn't have her and didn't know anything, he'd call!!! And he'd still have the car he was driving too.

I agree that if he didn't have her he would of contacted LE to verify that information with them to clear himself. That's unless there was more than just him involved and something sinister happened to him along the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid