Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was caught while going to get food and Diana is alone somewhere. If so hopefully in time she will go get help. Hope she's found today, praying alive and well.

That poor child. She's still just a baby :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Every other MSM article that I have seen has reported the car was found about three hours after the Amber Alert was issued on Thursday, June 2nd.

This is the article I said may have questionable accuracy because they were the only ones who reported a hyphenated last name for him and prior arrest details. The birthdate would match his age, but no other MSM outlet nor LE has identified him by that hyphenated last name.

Definately bad reporting IMO. I seen it was same article, but updated, and it made it more confusing!

Maybe he was caught while going to get food and Diana is alone somewhere. Hope she's found today, praying alive and well.

Best case scenario. Let's pray this is what happened ! :please:

He may have turned himself in. We don't know yet.
Very true. Article above says he was tracked down. We will just have to wait and see :/

Looks like I won't be getting much done today!

Every other MSM article that I have seen has reported the car was found about three hours after the Amber Alert was issued on Thursday, June 2nd.

This is the article I said may have questionable accuracy because they were the only ones who reported a hyphenated last name for him and prior arrest details. The birthdate would match his age, but no other MSM outlet nor LE has identified him by that hyphenated last name.

Hyphenating the names of a Hispanic person is a pretty common mistake in the media, I've found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he was caught while going to get food and Diana is alone somewhere. Hope she's found today, praying alive and well.

I sure hope so! This is the best case scenario!!! And very possible if she went with him willingly. She's just hanging out waiting for him to come back.

I don't like this at all.

I sure hope so! This is the best case scenario!!! And very possible if she went with him willingly. She's just hanging out waiting for him to come back.

I don't like this at all.
Me neither, already in tears....

For someone on the run with a kidnapped child he sure didn't go very far.

Very true. Article above says he was tracked down. We will just have to wait and see :/

Looks like I won't be getting much done today!

You're right, he was tracked down.

Lee County Sheriff's Office/ Missing Juvenile: Diana Alvares/ Update #8
Saturday, June 4, 2016

Update #8

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is confirming that the person of interest in the Diana Alvarez Amber Alert, Jorge Guerrero, is being detained. In the early morning hours of June 4, 2016, Lee County Sheriff Office detectives, along with our Law Enforcement partners in this non-stop investigation, tracked Guerrero down in a neighboring County. Locating Guerrero did not resolve the case as Diana was not with him.

Investigative teams remain deployed while we communicate with a host of Agencies as this investigation continues. While we appreciate and are thankful for the general public and media’s interest in this heart wrenching case, Diana’s safety is paramount. We will not get ahead of ourselves in this active investigation by putting out too much, too soon, jeopardizing her safe return. Further updates will be made available whenever possible.

Anyone with information should call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES(274637) keyword: REWARD

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=14482

And okeechobee is such a small town. So odd

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

He has relatives there though, doesn't he? They might have been hiding him out believing his innocence.

So before this happened had he been staying in Orlando or Okeechobee area? Just wondering why the long drives back and forth. About a 2 dr drive depending if took the turnpike. Diana could be anywhere in between.

And okeechobee is such a small town. So odd

I wonder if he's already been to Mexico and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me think family or friends have helped him.

It has to be extremely difficult to be on the run and know that every person who sees you has the potential to figure you out and get you caught.

Need to hunker down somewhere!!

He has relatives there though, doesn't he? They might have been hiding him out believing his innocence.
Yeah, but..I dunno it's hard to explain..there is NOTHING to do there. So people visit people's houses a lot. People are social and if its a trailer park (which is like 70% of okeechobee) you see everything.

I wonder where Stepmom has been

AND the Okeechobee police already dealt with him. I will tell you this...those cops there remember EVERYTHING. They will know who they talked to where they lived, who they associated with. Those cops are ON it when it comes to tracking people down. They know everything.

But why would he kidnap a 9 year old from Ft Myers, and go right back to his own small town.... unless he didn't think he'd be suspected. Or, he disposed of her early on (sorry). Was the car abandoned or located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shipslady