FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live links not working for me, Argh! Thank you to those summarizing!

Thanks for updates, I cannot listen here at work. Did the mom say her daughter told someone she was running away?

Step Dad thanking everyone. "we won't give up"

Mom speaking but can't hear well (translated by lady with her)

"if you have her tell us where she is"
"tell us if she is alive or dead"
Thanking everyone
She's stroking her belly, crying :( She looks like shes about to drop

Mom still believes in her heart Diana is still alive, bring her back

Q's being asked about JG and seeing inappropriate behaviour. (can't make out reply)

Whats happening???? Cant listen! Haaaaalp! :)

JG had an accident or his car broke down after leaving Lee County. He contacted friends and/or family to help him. Those people have been questioned by LE.

ETA: it was just clarified he was involved in a single car accident

It was her 6 year old sister who she had a conversation with regarding running away. That conversation took place on Sunday. :(

mother speaks via translater: mother thanks everyone for coming and their help. wants everyone to keep looking for daughter. Knows her daughter is okay/fine (alive). Jorge, you have to tell them, if you know, where my daughter is.

Again I want to thank community who has been helping, very grateful for what you are doing for my daughter.

atty: reached out to the public defender. Want to find out if parents could be allowed to speak to JG to try to convince him to tell what he knows.

law firm has not been retained to pursue any sort of lawsuit or address a current case or problem. Hired to assist with opening the dialogue with the family, police and the public. Hard for family due to the language barrier. Our firm has a large spanish speaking clientele and staff so we are an obvious choice to assist with that aspect.

One instance of inappropriate hugging by JG to DA. Mother mentioned at that time she did not find it appropriate. She said "don't do that, I don't like you to hug my daughter like that" he said "then maybe you should go get your rent money somewhere else" Otherwise never saw anything untoward or any prior behaviors that would make her not have offered to let he and brother stay with them.

JG was the family's suspect as soon as LE confirmed that Diana was not with her bio father or had been taken by him.

The issue with the Amber Alert - sheriff did what they were supposed to do, requested it. but being treated as a runaway up until LE did an interview with the 6yr old which revealed this was not a runaway situation. (AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT?) Sunday evening the 6yr old sibling recounted a conversation where DIana spoke of running off (presumably with JG)

[paraphrasing from presser]

Attorney is not charging the family a fee for representation.

I figured the attorney was doing it for free. With the mom about to deliver, it would be smart to have an attorney working with the media and LE for more than just the language barrier. The family will not want to be hounded during and after child birth. An attorney can get all the information they need from LE, explain what is happening and going to happen, and help them have their privacy during that time.

Sensitive information involved in the reasoning behind why criteria for an Amber Alert was not initially met.

That information may be revealed in a probable cause affidavit once someone is charged with a crime involving Diana's disappearance.

JG was in federal court this morning with Lee County officials testifying.

JG has attorney, so that makes it difficult to speak to him. We have reached out to his attorney in hopes that we can get some sort of access to him or see if he is willing to speak with Diana's parents.

Stepdad/boyfriend thanking everyone again, asking that they continue to be watching for Diana.

so DA had spoke to her younger sister (6) on Sunday about wanting to run away.

JGT admitted to seeing DA around 3am the night his phone pinged at their house before DA was discovered missing.

JGT left, & got into a "one car accident"; he does not call police, called friends/ family.

I'll have to watch again to clarify the times in which LE called him & about LE meeting him at a construction site..

also it was said by RH that JGT moved out by choice & she said she did not see anything abnormal between JGT & DA..

the lawyer very quickly brought up one occasion "she might have been forgetting" in which JGT hugged DA innaporopietly & RH asked him to stop & JGT replied with "get your rent money somewhere else then"..

:banghead:

It was her 6 year old sister who she had a conversation with regarding running away. That conversation took place on Sunday. :(
Huh? Didn't she go missing Sunday morning? When Sunday was the conversation? At 2am? Strange....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties