FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so DA had spoke to her younger sister (6) on Sunday about wanting to run away.

JGT admitted to seeing DA around 3am the night his phone pinged at their house before DA was discovered missing.

JGT left, & got into a "one car accident"; he does not call police, called friends/ family.

I'll have to watch again to clarify the times in which LE called him & about LE meeting him at a construction site..

also it was said by RH that JGT moved out by choice & she said she did not see anything abnormal between JGT & DA..

the lawyer very quickly brought up one occasion "she might have been forgetting" in which JGT hugged DA innaporopietly & RH asked him to stop & JGT replied with "get your rent money somewhere else then"..

:banghead:

Wait JG, the suspect, admitting seeing her at 3 AM?!?! What? They found him at a construction site? had that come out before? I hope they have searched construction sites for Diana...This just keeps getting worse...

Wait JG, the suspect, admitting seeing her at 3 AM?!?! What? They found him at a construction site? had that come out before? I hope they have searched construction sites for Diana...This just keeps getting worse...

LE called him & about MEETING him at a construction site...

so DA had spoke to her younger sister (6) on Sunday about wanting to run away.

JGT admitted to seeing DA around 3am the night his phone pinged at their house before DA was discovered missing.

JGT left, & got into a "one car accident"; he does not call police, called friends/ family.

I'll have to watch again to clarify the times in which LE called him & about LE meeting him at a construction site..

also it was said by RH that JGT moved out by choice & she said she did not see anything abnormal between JGT & DA..

the lawyer very quickly brought up one occasion "she might have been forgetting" in which JGT hugged DA innaporopietly & RH asked him to stop & JGT replied with "get your rent money somewhere else then"..

:banghead:

Wow! JG admits seeing Diana at 3am? Why does he say he was there????

Now RH says she didn't ask him to move out???

Lordy Lordy

So are we to believe that LE gave all this information to the family and they were complaining they weren't getting any info?

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...-statement-lawyer-abduction-missing/85898970/

An attorney working for the family of missing 9-year-old Diana Alvarez said the search for the girl has come to an end.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office informed Alvarez's family they were discontinuing their active manhunt, but the investigation is ongoing

(Sigh)

I didn't hear that bit. Ugh. 'Active manhunt' ? What does that mean? Does that mean they believe they have their perp? And Diana is gone? They just don't know where? I don't know what to think anymore.

ETA: After having a minute to digest what it says. I think that is exactly what it means, maybe they got their proof it was D in those pics :( Or some forensics have come back. Do we expect more charges for JG soon? What was he in court for this morning?

Will Diana ever be found? This just makes me want to cry. Sad ending. I'm glad they have the person in custody they think is responsible. Sad for her family. Sad for Diana.

One car accident? This is the first I have heard this. Where/how was this? Was the car searched?

I would think that if JG (can't even stand to type his initials) might have handed her off to someone, LE would have been able to follow the track. Poor baby girl is somewhere out there. I hope she can found and brought back home to her family. I can't help but wonder what if she's out there alive somewhere? I do think she is more than likely deceased but you never know. Oh, this is so sad.

One car accident? This is the first I have heard this. Where/how was this? Was the car searched?

First I'm hearing of this accident too.

Truly an accident, or an attempt to set up an alibi?

Did this have help and is someone(s) covering for him?

Maybe he went back to Okeechobee to clean up after the disposal.

(Dangit!! Where is she?!!!
$*^(#@!)

(Time to bust out the waterboard. !!)

I'm assuming they are referencing JG's claim that his car broke down/went into a ditch and he had to call his brother to come get him. I have the same question about the car though and all the cars involved in this case. We have 4 cars associated with the suspect and 2 cars towed from the family home to be searched and we have heard zilch about if they found any evidence of Diana in them.

In the context of what he was saying in that video, IMO, it makes sense. Paraphrasing what I understood him to being saying is that if ANYONE sees "a girl" that looks like Diana to call police and then give the people with the girl a chance to say "hey, we know the girl" i.e. it's not Diana. He sounds desperate to find Diana and that is understandable at this point. JMO.

I tried to respond to this earlier this morning (I'm in the West Coast). I think the fact that there is at least a partial language barrier (translators were mentioned in today's presser for the family's statement) should be taken into consideration.

It is not fair IMO to analyze every single word in the same way one would for a native English speaker. IME (English is my Ma's 3rd language), word selection becomes even more difficult under periods of high emotion and stress.

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads