FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was there at 3 a.m. alright, and he turned his phone off after making final contact with Diana.

She told her sister she was running away..........sure she did..........she just didn't tell her with whom.

They can place his phone there up until 3 a.m.------later, his phone starts to ping again much further away.

Between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m., JG is parked somewhere in the vicinity of Diana's house. No one can place him there, for sure, because his phone isn't sending out a signal. Maybe Diana went back to sleep, maybe she overslept, but around 6 a.m. she gets out of bed, tells her sis she is running away......... turns the burner of the stove on as Jorge directed.......and out the door she goes.

This doesn't seem complicated to me at all. Any information that Jorge coughs up is going to be self-serving, so anything he offers up has to be taken with a grain of salt.

This is exactly what I think happened as well. Unless we find out the exact time JG phone pings in a new location, it is entirely possible he turned his phone off and was in the area waiting for Diana. The only thing that doesn't make sense is that she said she was running away but only took her blanket, no clothes or toys were reported missing. Did she pack a backpack even? Strange for a little girl planning to run away. I "ran away" at age 6. I took a small suitcase filled with my favorite toys and a PB&J sandwich. I walked around the block a few times and then came home before my parents even missed me. Most my friends have similar childhood stories of threatening to run away and packing a bag, but she actually left and took nothing according to her parents interviews. Just a blanket? It's so odd, IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/posts/809963299138997

Questions- starts around 8:00

Have you considered any legal actions like a lawsuit or court case?
-nothing pertaining to a civil suit. Nothing other than the return of Diana. Our law firm is not charging fees of any kind. Learned through sources that they needed an attorney, not getting the dialogue they needed to know what was going on with the case. We have a large Hispanic clientele and came in. Opened the dialogue, just want diana home

Do you think shes alive?
- I feel as a mom, my heart tells me that shes alive. Whoever has her, please giver her back

What inappropriate behavior did you see between Jorge and Diana
-no, like we said, we never saw anything strange like everybodys saying. We did not.

why did he move out? (10:52ish)
- he wanted to rent a room and I never thought there was any problems and never saw anything wrong with it.
_atty jumps in- there might be one incident she forgot (UUUH, what??) but there was an inappropriate hugging by Jorge of Diana and mom didnt feel it was appropriate at that time.

Can we ask mom about that?
- yeah, one day, it happened. he went to say goodnight and he hugged her. I said dont do that, I dont like you hugging her like that. He said if you dont like it, you can get your rent money from someone else.

What point did you think Jorge was involved?
- right after I found out she was not with her dad and nothing was broken into, I thought of him

When was it mentioned to sherriff?
- Immediately. Same day
- attorney steps in- took LE 20 mins from initial 911 call- decent response time. What may or may not have been done in the initial hours may have bearing on the basis of contact according to phone records and the time of his single car accident. Hindsight is great. However, maybe if things were done differently, might have diff outcome. Maybe not. You handle things diff runaway vs abductions. That was the issue with AA. No blame of Sher. They did child protection interview with 6 year old. Thats when they learned it appeared to be an abduction. Cant comment on any investigation of one party or any party may have future criminal action.

Why was there an AA delay (question was longer)
- parents were told they sent to fla dep of le and it was denied twice. May be sensitive info that cant be disclosed at this time that might answer why it couldnt go out sooner. Cant tell any of us all the details, active investigation. Could endanger investigation. We may find out later when someones charged with the crime

Said 6 year old said she had a conversation with Diana about possibly running away. When did that happen?
- That occurred Sunday evening, day she was reported missing. That was quick. It was a video taped interview. Found out the info quickly.

Said the AA was submitted twice. Who said?
- the Major and the sheriff. again, looking at AA time may or may not have had an effect. There is strict guidelines. FLDE will not accept it if it isnt right.

We reached out to FDLE, they deny LCSO ever tried to do it until the day it was released
-when you have an investigation, cant release why something did or didnt go out until an arrest warrant. Hopefully, a warrant will explain. We will have more specifics and if there was any protocol that was incorrect.

They outright that they deny that, though.
- May be an agency fight in the future. FDLE states that, not the sher office.

You said family was being looked at in a different way in the beginning oif the investigation- explain?
- statistics are there that child missing is family to look at. On the basis of that, they brought them in 11am until almost 1am.Have to eliminate suspects. Uribe took polygraph and was eventually cleared. You look at everyone to disprove

(getting long, so I will continue in another post)

IMO, if JG admits to seeing DA in the early morning hours, than, it's a done deal. He probably didn't confess to that, till they showed him cell phone evidence.... then, of course... Oh,oh, now I remember, I WAS with her, but she went back into her house, I didn't take her.

He's going to wait for a plea deal.

I think he was there at 3 a.m. alright, and he turned his phone off after making final contact with Diana.

She told her sister she was running away..........sure she did..........she just didn't tell her with whom.

They can place his phone there up until 3 a.m.------later, his phone starts to ping again much further away.

Between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m., JG is parked somewhere in the vicinity of Diana's house. No one can place him there, for sure, because his phone isn't sending out a signal. Maybe Diana went back to sleep, maybe she overslept, but around 6 a.m. she gets out of bed, tells her sis she is running away......... turns the burner of the stove on as Jorge directed.......and out the door she goes.

This doesn't seem complicated to me at all. Any information that Jorge coughs up is going to be self-serving, so anything he offers up has to be taken with a grain of salt.

the lawyer confirms JGT in YHJ @4:30 or 4:45 (cAnt recall exact time) in the one car accident

Thank you so much mpnola!

This case.... ugh. The more we're told, the less we know.

How does "she was going to run away" automatically translate to "abduction"?

If you never noticed anything inappropriate, why is JG the first person you think of?

So weird.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/CoreyLazarwinknews/posts/809963299138997

part 4- question and answers from attorney interview with press- starts around 20:00

Whats your opinion about how this has been handled, 2 weeks later?
- I think it has overall been handled with proficiency. Many agencies. Lee county, polk county,20 detectives from lee county, captains, lieutenants, other sheriffs. Someone on force for 23 days said it was the hardest hes had.
Lee county is not used to this. Quality area, but we arent used to this. Is an arrest warrant affidavit with the federal courts. Requeste3d that from the public defender, we havent been privy to. Reveals some of the issues with the admissions

Ask about "later in the day she learned of the sinister lot"
- that was about that Diana saying she was running away, to go to meet with Jorge.

And that was the sinister plot? That she was involved in the disappearance?
yes

Sheriffs office keeps us in contact daily- we talk to family. Today, the FBI were working in Mexico to talk to father. Info from father saying people said they had the child. It didnt pan out, it was an ugly person who was lying. Hoping that the one lead comes in that finds her. Follow ups in all coutnies are being done on a regular basis and family will be there asking questions until arrest, charge, convicted and know why they did this.

What is your role?
Make sure info is disseminated. Language barrier. That has now been done away with

Asked about child *advertiser censored* on Jorges phone-
said he cant answer. Jorge was in fed court this morning with lee county detectives.

Do you know if they didnt immediately release AA was because they thought she was runaway>
- info points to that in the way it was handled. Not saying Jorge was initally a suspect. What may or may not come out in arrest warrant for his arrest. Dont have the answer to that yet.

What is next step in Jorge? Polygraphs?
- In state court, polygraphs are inadmissible. Second, he has a criminal defense atty. with federal public defenders office, Reached out to see if he would like to speak
-------------

my last minute wont play, no matter how hard I try, so thats all I can get! lol. It was close to done. :)

If you never noticed anything inappropriate, why is JG the first person you think of?

So weird.

I think the lawyer is advising the parents to backtrack in their initial statements (numerous) that JG was acting inappropriatly with DA and they had asked him to leave (now, he left on his own accord) in case child neglect charges.

Ah, ok. Part four clarifies that the 'sinister plot' was that she was going to run away, WITH JORGE.

That makes much more sense then, if she mentioned him specifically to her sister.

I want to know what in the heck was going on in that house?
First they asked him to leave because of his inappropriate behavior with her, she started acting different, wanting to wear makeup, that was all BS.
Was she really happy in that home?
Was she really being groomed?
Did she want to be with JG, or did she just want to be out of that house?

the lawyer confirms JGT in YHJ @4:30 or 4:45 (cAnt recall exact time) in the one car accident

How is that possible? No matter the route, it takes over 2 hours to get from ft Myers to YHJ. And mapping from her exact street, which is south of FM, it takes even longer.

So the time of the accident has been claimed incorrectly or JG was out of Ft. Myers earlier than 3. If I'm not mistaken, LE said his phone was pinging in the area until 3 am (although I'm not sure how close he'd need to be to be considered near DA's home or in the area). Maybe if he was within 30 minutes of the area and driving well over posted speeds he could have been in YHJ around 4:45, but I can't imagine someone breaking any additional laws with a kidnapped child in the car.

I'd assume there would be some sort of way of proving what time the accident occurred. Whether by information sent by JG to whoever came and rescued him or by a passerby in the area. I can't imagine anyone taking JG's word for it.

Wasn't she gone before 7 am Sunday morning? How would she have told her sister she wanted to run away on Sunday night? So many confusing facets to this case. It's maddening.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you, so I'm not asking in one of those smart @ss ways--- lol. But, I can't remember where we saw this time. Do you remember so I can look it back up? I wanted to read the whole thing. Thanks! :)

So weird.

I think one of the younger children revealed more than what is being said. (minor protection). I believe once the younger child startted giving more info is when it changed from run away to abduction, if that makes sense. The younger child might have even seen JG.
I believe DA didnt take anything except her blanket was most likely because JG told her she didnt need anything, (he would give her the moon on a silver platter) :( :(
I , personally think that DA was taken to Mex for bad reasons, I feel so bad for this little girl.

Wasn't she gone before 7 am Sunday morning? How would she have told her sister she wanted to run away on Sunday night? So many confusing facets to this case. It's maddening.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he means the sister stated on Sunday evening that Diana wanted to run away? Perhaps the sister was afraid to say something earlier. Not blaming her at all. Just speculating on the wording.

So the time of the accident has been claimed incorrectly or JG was out of Ft. Myers earlier than 3. If I'm not mistaken, LE said his phone was pinging in the area until 3 am (although I'm not sure how close he'd need to be to be considered near DA's home or in the area). Maybe if he was within 30 minutes of the area and driving well over posted speeds he could have been in YHJ around 4:45, but I can't imagine someone breaking any additional laws with a kidnapped child in the car.

I'd assume there would be some sort of way of proving what time the accident occurred. Whether by information sent by JG to whoever came and rescued him or by a passerby in the area. I can't imagine anyone taking JG's word for it.

Most of the route from Fort Myers to Yeehaw Junction is along roads that would have very little, if any, traffic in the wee hours of a Sunday morning. The counties he'd pass through are sparsely populated and have small sheriff's departments. The chance of encountering LE outside of towns on isolated roads is low.

He also wouldn't have had to go actually to Okeechobee and then to Yeehaw. The affidavit stays "toward Okeechobee" and "toward Yee-Haw". In Basinger, 192nd Ave goes straight north and becomes Peavine Trail. The command post for the Yeehaw Junction search site, some 7+ miles west of YJ, was at Hwy 60 and Peavine Trail.

It's quite possible to get from the area of her home to the area of YJ in under two hours without attracting attention, especially before dawn on a Sunday.

Clear as mud - then there is the guy who let Jorge stay with him a couple of days thinking he was homeless, yet he called family to pick him up after his little car accident. I am so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member