FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted yesterday the story keeps evolving at every press interview and press conference.

Agree, LT. Many of us have been commenting on the never ending revolving stories since the beginning. My head is spinning.

Street view: Hwy 80 (4 lane), Hwy 29, US 27/Hwy 25 (4 lane), Hwy 70, 192nd Ave. Little to no traffic in daytime and the roads are straight for miles and miles.

--------------

They were still searching near her home on the third day, while her mom was saying she suspected the bio-dad.

She fears someone used fake documents to take her daughter across the Mexican border.

Authorities have launched an all-out search involving multiple law enforcement agencies, helicopters, swamp buggies, divers and more, looking for clues about the girl's whereabouts.

<snip>

More than 200 federal and local law enforcement officers have joined the search in the San Carlos Park area, Dektas said in an email from the sheriff's office.

"This search/investigation is very much active in the area with the use of foot patrols, ATV's, Aviation, K-9, and the Lee County Sheriff's Office Dive Team," he said.

<snip>

Areas being searched include wooded acreage behind and around the community, some of which is part of Estero Bay Preserve, as well as small ponds on the mobile home park's property.

That was when the bio-dad's gf (NV) was still showing up screaming accusations. Given what her little sister told LE, it's unlikely that intensive search was primarily for a child who wandered off by the third day.

And the lawyer is said at the PC that "it's possible" JGT gave DA a phone. Affidavit: "there was communication between the cellular phone used by the household residents, including the minor child, and [JGT's phone]."

There's a lot of spin by the lawyer.

I can't believe they have called off the search this quick. It hasn't even been a month yet. They barely searched close to home at all! There is still a lot of ground to cover IMO.

How can they just stop looking for her?? &#128546;

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe you, so I'm not asking in one of those smart @ss ways--- lol. But, I can't remember where we saw this time. Do you remember so I can look it back up? I wanted to read the whole thing. Thanks! :)

in the press conference, in the very beginning when the lawyer is reading the timeline.

I'm home now & will rewatch again to confirm.

I wonder if he means the sister stated on Sunday evening that Diana wanted to run away? Perhaps the sister was afraid to say something earlier. Not blaming her at all. Just speculating on the wording.
The parents were investigated first, then protocol was followed to interview the younger sibling who at that time (Sunday evening) shared the information that DA had told her before DA disappeared.

I believe you, so I'm not asking in one of those smart @ss ways--- lol. But, I can't remember where we saw this time. Do you remember so I can look it back up? I wanted to read the whole thing. Thanks! :)

around 4-4:30 the morning of the 29th JGT was in an accident, single vehicle, on HWY 60, somewhere in the area of YHJ

lawyer's words as he reads the timeline from the press conference

& to the people questioning the timeframe of DA telling her 6yo sister she was going to run away w/ someone; Sunday evening was brought up because that is the time that a child protection team interviewed the 6yo & learned of that plan.

I can't believe they have called off the search this quick. It hasn't even been a month yet. They barely searched close to home at all! There is still a lot of ground to cover IMO.

They will still be questioning the suspect and everyone he was in contact with to (hopefully) uncover information leading to the recovery of DA. I think the attorney, in the news conference, said the focus of the investigation had changed.
IMO, they have their suspect and just need to get the info from him.

I'm thinking she's alive, and she's with someone that could be most likely be watching this case on SM and maybe very involved in SM as well. I think Jorge had an inappropriate relationship and attachment to her and also was grooming her and that's all part of her wanting to run away because she was upset he moved out of the home. Also, we don't know what went on in that home behind closed doors but I'm sure Jorge and his brother did. It could be something like they "helped" her runaway because they think she had a bad home life or something to that regard. I think he passed her off to someone that he was close to and trusted and they are people hiding her. Not to start a debate her but heck I mean if they are illegal, I'm sure there are lot of underground systems and was to move throughout the community and lay low. It's going to take a huge part of that Mexican legal and not legal community to bring her back home.

around 4-4:30 the morning of the 29th JGT was in an accident, single vehicle, on HWY 60, somewhere in the area of YHJ

lawyer's words as he reads the timeline from the press conference

& to the people questioning the timeframe of DA telling her 6yo sister she was going to run away w/ someone; Sunday evening was brought up because that is the time that a child protection team interviewed the 6yo & learned of that plan.

Thank you!!!! The press conference that I transcribed started not at the beginning, I think. There must be more for me to type. lol. I willl try to find the beginning a little later because those are definitely important details for us to have. Thanks again!

So, JGT was in the area of DA home at around 3 AM and admitted to LE that he saw DA, but was in a single car accident around 4:30- 4:45 and family or friends came to help him.
In the news conference the family implored JGT or anyone else to tell where DA is located.
IMO, LE has their man and an idea of what happened.

I'm thinking she's alive, and she's with someone that could be most likely be watching this case on SM and maybe very involved in SM as well. I think Jorge had an inappropriate relationship and attachment to her and also was grooming her and that's all part of her wanting to run away because she was upset he moved out of the home. Also, we don't know what went on in that home behind closed doors but I'm sure Jorge and his brother did. It could be something like they "helped" her runaway because they think she had a bad home life or something to that regard. I think he passed her off to someone that he was close to and trusted and they are people hiding her. Not to start a debate her but heck I mean if they are illegal, I'm sure there are lot of underground systems and was to move throughout the community and lay low. It's going to take a huge part of that Mexican legal and not legal community to bring her back home.

IMO: I can't imagine that a child predator would be so big hearted to "rescue" a child from a troubled family life. I believe he viewed Diana as an easy target and groomed her.

As some posters have already pointed out, it takes about 2 hrs and 30 min to Yeehaw Junction. Speeding it up, one may be able to make it in 1hr 45 min to 2 hrs. I have driven that route (to Okechobee) many times. It is very rural, deer crossing at night can be a problem. Add rain into it, and I would almost say, one will still need app. 2 hrs of driving time.

So if JG admits of being at Diana's home at 3am, adding some time for leaving etc. he may be on the road again at 3:15am to 3:30am, unless they agreed to meet at 3am at a certain spot outside. In any time, he would arrive in Yeehaw Junction no earlier than at app 4:45am (if he left Estero at 3am) to app 5am to 5:30am. And that's with speeding. Without speeding JG would arrive in Yeehaw Junction at around 5:30am (leaving Estero at 3am) to 5:45am/6am (leaving Estero at 3:15am or 3:30am).

According to the attorney, JG was involved in a single car accident at app. 4am to app. 4:30am. He would have to have left Estero then by 3am and sped to Yeehaw Junction in 1hr and 30 min of driving time, placing him in YJ at around 4:30am. That is entirely possible, but then again a risky drive.

I have no doubt at this time, that JG picked up Diana. He lied to Diana's father about having car trouble in Orlando on the way to Yeehaw Junction.

Question is, what happened to Diana? Is it possible they had a fight in the car leading to an accident? Did she get hurt during the accident? Or did JG pick up Diana from her home and
transferred her to someone else? One would think JG would have talked already, if something happened to Diana during the accident.

If the timeline is correct and the family members helping JG with his broken down vehicle were validated, then there was no time left for anything else IMO.

JG would not have had a reason to speed race to Yeehaw Junction, if he had dropped Diana off somewhere else. He also most likely would not have had a reason to go to Yeehaw Junction to begin with. The area around Yeehaw Junction needs to be re-searched. And - the area around her home in Estero needs to be re-searched. She may not have ever left the area. She may have gotten scared. There is a reason JG was in such a hurry that early morning. LE could have spotted him speeding. Why the risk, if he had the girl with him?

-Nin

I was absolutely amazed to hear that they said they were out of places to search in Florida!

FLORIDA IS HUGE!! :facepalm:

I live about 2 1/2 miles away from DA's home on the opposite side of the main road; about a week ago we had the roads entering our neighborhood blocked off by police cars, no through traffic allowed in either direction, officers were waking K9s supposedly searching the area for DA & there was a helicopter that was circling the area of SCP I live in (which I was so happy for as there so much vegetation & train tracks & trails that people wouldn't know about unless they lived here).

someone here said, very recently, that now would be a good time for the family to get people together & conduct searches themselves. I couldn't agree more, I don't want them to give up. I realy want this little girl returned home safe & sound :deepbreaths:

I'm praying nonstop.

Thank you!!!! The press conference that I transcribed started not at the beginning, I think. There must be more for me to type. lol. I willl try to find the beginning a little later because those are definitely important details for us to have. Thanks again!

sorry & you're welcome! lol ;p

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php&_rdr

fox4 has everything, that was the one I watched live. he goes over a very through timeline right off the bat almost. by 4minutes he's talking about JGT & his phone pings & how it falls into the grand sceme of things.

I'm happy they have the lawyer, but still curious why things like why Jorge moved out don't coincide with what RH says.

now that I'm thinking about it.. I don't know if I remember the oil being brought up in the conference. do you?

ugh. so much, yet it feels like so little..

you did a great job transcribing by the way, thank you! xo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member