FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that math isn't adding up at all to me. She has four kids with dad and 1 with step dad. (#2 on the way.)

Question, where is the 4th child?

The last time he spoke with Diana was in January 2015, Alvarez Moreno said. The father has four children with Rita Hernandez, Diana's mother, but the couple's relationship didn't end well, he said. Because of that, he didn't speak with his children often.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ana-alvarez-my-heart-says-she-alive/85667070/

I am pretty sure the father has 1 girl of theirs? Older, I thought. Well, consider that my opinion because I have no idea where I read that.
IIRC It was discussed in thread 1 that bio dad has one of the children.

Regarding the many Ohio references in this case... there are several photos on JG Facebook page that show crates of apples. Those jumped out at me when I saw them because stamped on the crates is the name Mac Queen Orchards. There is a place here in Ohio, near Toledo, called MacQueen's Orchards which has a big festival every year in October. They're pretty famous for their apple butter and cider. I'm wondering if those crates of apples are from the MacQueen's here.
Thank you. That is very interesting. A lot of people with immigration issues are itinerant farm laborers who travel the circuit all over a region or the whole country picking whatever is ripe. In some MSM articles, it only says RH worked in the fields in Okeechobee with JG. In other articles, cabbage is specifically mentioned. So perhaps JG has worked at farms or ranches in the YHJ area, too. If JG wanted to hide DA or her body, I wonder if he would be less comfortable with wilderness areas, state parks, lakes and rivers (alligators!), and more comfortable with large orchards, farms, pastures and abandoned sheds on those kinds of properties.

Yeah, I remember reading the same thing. One of the children lives with bio dad.

ETA: but I can't find the reference...so maybe I'm mistaken.

MA has another child with his new girlfriend/wife. The one that confronted RH/UJ about DA being missing. So that would make 5, right?

MA has another child with his new girlfriend/wife. The one that confronted RH/UJ about DA being missing. So that would make 5, right?

We have so many layers of people involved. LOL. The article stated that he got into a fight with his new wife and she got him deported. That was 2 weeks after he talked to Diana in January of 2015. I think that article stated he had a child with her. The deporter wife. Not Diana's mom and not the confronty one. One in between. Or at least that's what I can make of it.

Perhaps if the phone was purchased used from another individual. However, I think any reputable refurbisher would be sure to completely wipe the phone -- otherwise, he/she could potentially be charged with the distribution of child *advertiser censored*. JMHO
I believe the affidavit made it clear those abuse photos were sandwiched in with his numerous selfies. So there's not much chance of that excuse flying.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree with your post however I got a question that maybe someone who was victim of sexual abuse themselves could help me to understand and I don't mean to sound ignorant to the topic. I honestly am just trying to understand it as I'm confused about something I have wanted to ask about. Wouldn't the molestation be traumatic too? The reason I ask is because it seems that from what the mom and family said that she acted the opposite that Diana actually got attached to him as well and always wanted to be with him. I don't understand that for me it doesn't make sense because one would think she wouldn't be attached that and that she'd act weird around him not want to be with him all the time. On Nancy Grace the other night the cousin named Nancy was on there she said JG would take Diana and the other kids to McDonalds and that they would go play but Diana always wanted to be with him. Is that how the grooming works? I don't know much about grooming but have seen people mention this.
[ warning---graphic]
I know it sounds confusing, but when a 'beloved' friend or family member grooms and molests a young child, it is not always traumatic like one might expect. My uncle treated me gently, kindly, and with 'love.' but he also threatened me if I told anyone by saying it was all my fault because he loved me and we needed each other---but no one else would understand and they'd be mad at me. They make the young child feel wanted and needed. But they also convince them to stay quiet or 'bad things' will happen. My uncle was super attentive and affectionate and listened to me and paid attention to me. I loved him. So when he fondled me, and rubbed his stuff against me, I was not sure what to think.

The reason it is so confusing is that sexual foreplay 'feels good.' So the child is very confused. It 'feels good' but it is wrong. So it can really mess you up as you grow and try to figure the whole mess out.

ETA: also, towards the end, after a couple of years, as I bacame more difficult and defiant about it, and began to resist him, he became mean and threatened to hurt my little brother or my kitty. So it became more of a nightmare as I turned 8.

From the discription of one of the pics. that were found on his phone, if in fact it was her, he was way past the grooming stage.

Description? I must have missed something. Where are the contents of the phone discussed?

I believe the affidavit made it clear those abuse photos were sandwiched in with his numerous selfies. So there's not much chance of that excuse flying.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree 100%. My post, which you quoted, was in response to another WSer who pondered whether it was possible that the images were on the phone when JG obtained the phone. I was stating my reason why I thought it unlikely (refurbisher wants to avoid liability).

I just found the description of pics on the phone - I am going to vomit. Disgusting .

I just found the description of pics on the phone - I am going to vomit. Disgusting .

Yes, the quoted posts were removed from here because they were too graphic. The link to the scribd account appears on an earlier thread, I believe. Read at your own risk. I read the description of the photos and despite two hot showers with a rough loofah, I still felt dirty just reading it. (Barf)

[ warning---graphic]
I know it sounds confusing, but when a 'beloved' friend or family member grooms and molests a young child, it is not always traumatic like one might expect. My uncle treated me gently, kindly, and with 'love.' but he also threatened me if I told anyone by saying it was all my fault because he loved me and we needed each other---but no one else would understand and they'd be mad at me. They make the young child feel wanted and needed. But they also convince them to stay quiet or 'bad things' will happen. My uncle was super attentive and affectionate and listened to me and paid attention to me. I loved him. So when he fondled me, and rubbed his stuff against me, I was not sure what to think.

The reason it is so confusing is that sexual foreplay 'feels good.' So the child is very confused. It 'feels good' but it is wrong. So it can really mess you up as you grow and try to figure the whole mess out.

ETA: also, towards the end, after a couple of years, as I bacame more difficult and defiant about it, and began to resist him, he became mean and threatened to hurt my little brother or my kitty. So it became more of a nightmare as I turned 8.

Thank you for explaining this so well. It was very similar for me with my grandfather. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Also, your signature will always be my favourite. Not because of what she said, obviously, but the sheer omgwtf-ery of it. Hailey was one of the first cases I ever followed. She deserved so much better, as all these little ones do.

Where are you, Diana?

Thank you for explaining this so well. It was very similar for me with my grandfather. I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Also, your signature will always be my favourite. Not because of what she said, obviously, but the sheer omgwtf-ery of it. Hailey was one of the first cases I ever followed. She deserved so much better, as all these little ones do.

Where are you, Diana?

About my signature quote---- when i added it, I promised myself I would leave it there until Sweet Hailey got some JUSTICE. And sadly, my signature is still there. It looks like I might never get to take it down. :sigh:

Lack of progress in Alvarez search has family, neighbors concerned

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32187407...h-has-family-neighbors-concerned#.V1qtbpWH6mQ
The mystery has some residents and even family members left with questions about where investigators are looking for her -- and why?

Jimenez said Alvarez's younger half-brother sees her face on news reports and responds, which amplifies the frustration and sadness.

"He cries and starts to call her name in the picture," Jimenez said.

I agree with your post however I got a question that maybe someone who was victim of sexual abuse themselves could help me to understand and I don't mean to sound ignorant to the topic. I honestly am just trying to understand it as I'm confused about something I have wanted to ask about. Wouldn't the molestation be traumatic too? The reason I ask is because it seems that from what the mom and family said that she acted the opposite that Diana actually got attached to him as well and always wanted to be with him. I don't understand that for me it doesn't make sense because one would think she wouldn't be attached that and that she'd act weird around him not want to be with him all the time. On Nancy Grace the other night the cousin named Nancy was on there she said JG would take Diana and the other kids to McDonalds and that they would go play but Diana always wanted to be with him. Is that how the grooming works? I don't know much about grooming but have seen people mention this.

I honestly think it isn't totally understandable to others who have not suffered from sexual abuse as a child. It is one of those horrible things in life where to fully understand it a person has to live it and I wouldn't ever wish that on anyone. It is not a club that anyone wants to ever be in yet millions are.:(

There are so many complexities to it and each is different for each child who has been abused and suffered through it.....sometimes for many agonizing years.

I lived in the home with my abuser who had total control over the household. I hated every moment of it but I was helpless to do anything about it and I was constantly fearful of what would happen to me if his dirty little secret became known. So I protected it for I felt that was the only way I could survive. I felt 'I' was the one who would be in more danger if his secret came out............not him. He had brainwashed me from the age of 5 that no one would believe me nor would they help me even if they knew. I believed everything he said even when he told me he would kill me if I told. This torment lasted until I was almost 16. At times he would be very caring even buying me something special but in the end it was to silently tell me he was pleased how I had protected his secret. There is constant manipulation being played by the adult.

However; not all pedophiles rule by instilling paralyzing fear in their victim. Many, especially who aren't living with the victim or is no kin to them will slowly manipulate the victim by giving them special attention or showering them with gifts. Contrary to belief pedophiles don't act like monsters but to snare their prey they can be exceedingly kind giving special attention to the child. It reminds me of how a fly gets caught in the web of a spider. They don't immediately rush to kill the fly. They wait patiently for the fly to become completely trapped in their web before they react. That is what JG did to Diana.

Every child wants to feel loved and special so due to their naïve immaturity they begin to think the person genuinely cares about them. The grooming of someone like Diana is done slowly for the goal is to have the victim to fully trust them. Once that happens the child is confused but thinks by then if the predator says they 'love them' (gag) then what they are doing to the victim must be right in the child's very immature mind. Small children Diana's age are still very trusting of adults. Some simply don't question because they feel the adult knows what is right and wrong and they accept that. Of course they are right, the adult knows this is wrong, but they convince the child what is happening is right.

As I said it is such a complex issue its hard to explain for every child who has been abused was in their own situation at the time. There is no 'box' to put all children who have been abused to come out with one answer fits all. Children can even love their abuser if they are a parent because they have been taught no matter what they are to love their parents. Its such a mental puzzle for the children to go through while never quite understanding what is happening to them fully until they are away from their abuser once they become grown. Like I have said many times here, I never told a soul about the horrors I suffered at the hands of my father until I was 38 years old.

An abused child will often want to blame themselves somehow as if it was their fault. It is humiliating and they feel such shame Its only when they become adult survivors that they fully understand why everything happened the way it did and it was no fault of the abused child whatsoever. Until then they wrestle with so many emotions. That is why many who have been sexually abused as a child turns to alcohol or drugs to numb the pain inside especially if they have held this dark secret inside for years and never told anyone. I was one of the fortunate and didn't turn to either. I was determined to overcome the childhood of my past and made sure the journey I traveled since then was a much different life than the one I had once lived. I was not going to let it define who I became when I reach adulthood and thank God with His help I was able to achieve those goals beyond my greatest expectations.

It isn't the past which defines a person no matter how horrible that past may have been. It is the journey walked through life after then that defines who we will become and are.

God bless all of the little abused children still out there dealing with their own abusive nightmare. May help come to all of them who cries out in the night. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper