FL FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but if the quote from the family attorney is correct, it sounds like DA's mom called as soon as she realized DA wasn't in her room. Of course the quote may not be accurate and she may have not called immediately.
IDK... That would be helpful to know when the calls to JG started. Why do the parents have a lawyer anyway?? Could there be a neglect charge?

IDK... That would be helpful to know when the calls to JG started. Why do the parents have a lawyer anyway?? Could there be a neglect charge?
BBM

Guerrero was a top suspect for the family as soon as Diana went missing.
"Day one, we handed his picture, his phone number [to law enforcement]," said Martinez. "We called him and that phone call was recorded, where he denied it [taking Diana]."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32124640...-missing-fort-myers-girls-return#.V1uDSZWH6Uk

Ugh, DA's mom calling him so early makes me think he knew he had to get rid of her in a hurry. I don't think she was handed off at all.

Why would they release JG after detaining him? Why would they not hold him for 72 hours if there was even a slight chance he could be responsible?
This is so upsetting:(

This is so upsetting:(

Very. My stomach in in knots every time I read anything about Guerrero. However, in this case it is possible they were following him in the hope he would lead them to Diana. At least that's what I want to believe.

-Nin

Thank you for understanding.

Once I was able to tell someone I deeply love who I trusted with my life, and knew he in turn loved me as much, I promised myself then I would never hide what I went through ever again.

The main thing I have always wanted others to know is no matter how bad your life was as a child there is always hope for a better tomorrow, and many tomorrows to come. I have been blessed a thousand times over since those very dark days. Love truly does conquer all things along with support and understanding. Once I was able to get it all out in the open it gave me strength to confront my abuser, and in the end it was he who feared me.

There are many here at WS who has shared their own story of childhood abuses, and for each, and every one of them I have the utmost respect, and admiration.

You are a hero. Thank you for fearlessly sharing your insights. I am only beginning to consider my experiences (40 yrs ago). I was "lucky" (so I convinced myself) that nothing serious (intercourse) happened, but it was clear that I was being groomed. The opportunity ended for me, but I struggle today with what my silence may have cost someone else.

I think he is still locked up...at least I hope he is!

The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is able to confirm that Jorge Guerrero has been charged with Child *advertiser censored* by the Innocent Images Task Force of the Fort Myers FBI Field Office. Guerrero currently is being held in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Jail on the Federal Charges. He has NO BOND.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=14482

Guerrero-Torres is being held in the Lee County Sheriff’s Office jail without bond. He was transferred to the jail Monday from Okeechobee, where he was picked up by police on Saturday.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...guerrero-*advertiser censored*-case/85645546/

Do we know what time the mom started calling JG? IIRC, the parents were first convinced the ex was involved before we heard anything about the roommate and his brother.

If they LE released JG at first , like the recent reports claim ,the parents might have been going on option 2 in the first hours. What is interesting is that they held the mom and step dad for a long time and did not release the home for a couple of days ,yet JG was let go fairly quickly . If the reports are correct that is an absolute horror .

I don't post much at all, but I have been reading this faithfully. Something here just isn't right at all.

If they LE released JG at first , like the recent reports claim ,the parents might have been going on option 2 in the first hours. What is interesting is that they held the mom and step dad for a long time and did not release the home for a couple of days ,yet JG was let go fairly quickly . If the reports are correct that is an absolute horror .

If this link has been posted, please mods, feel free to delete it.

Mod note: I removed the direct link because it included a *** portion, but for those wanting to access the MSM article, use the URL below and replace the "" with the website name (no spaces or punctuation)

www.nbc29.com/story/32170000/family-speaks-out-on-faux--accounts#.V1nQEoZOKrU

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32170095/family-speaks-out-on-faux-********-accounts

This article and video was a couple of days ago, but I hadn't seen it. I sure want this baby found.

Hm. I am not sure it will link properly. The title has that goFM account name in it, so it is putting stars. Maybe thats why I hadnt seen it here

:bump: my note (hoping my explanation makes some sort of sense & is helpful :))

:bump: my note (hoping my explanation makes some sort of sense & is helpful :))

Oh! Well, I'm glad it was already posted. I had not seen it- I probably tried with the broken link. Thanks!

Oh! Well, I'm glad it was already posted. I had not seen it- I probably tried with the broken link. Thanks!

Never hurts to have it posted twice! The threads can move so fast, I appreciate seeing things a second time because it's really the first time to me because I missed it earlier :p

As stated prior his story regarding the broken down car would be easy enough to check out. In one of the links here it states LE found the car abandoned. To me this doesn't sound like it was towed anywhere.

To protect themselves? We don't want innocent people being implicated here because of its expediency. If I were in their situation, I'd get a lawyer too.

To protect themselves? We don't want innocent people being implicated here because of its expediency. If I were in their situation, I'd get a lawyer too.
I'm sure they grabbed one after stepmoms accusations. Not to mention they had a good idea who took her, and how many days did it take for an Amber alert?Poor family.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Do we know what time the mom started calling JG? IIRC, the parents were first convinced the ex was involved before we heard anything about the roommate and his brother.
Perhaps initially they thought he took her to hand her off to dad?

I think someone posted on here a little ways back that possibly he left his phone in yeehaw and then went wherever and came back and picked up his phone? I'm thinking he could have. I also am thinking he could have met someone in yeehaw and she was handed off.

newbie poster

I can't wait for the phone logs to be released.
I can't wrap my head around how this little 9 year old knew he was coming. Did she go to bed with the phone? Did she have the phone before they went to bed? How would he know she had the phone after midnight? How often did they communicate after he left, before that night?

I can't wait for the phone logs to be released.
I can't wrap my head around how this little 9 year old knew he was coming. Did she go to bed with the phone? Did she have the phone before they went to bed? How would he know she had the phone after midnight? How often did they communicate after he left, before that night?
I bet they were communicating quite a bit and Diana was deleting the texts/calls...Probably waited until mom and stepdad went to bed each night and phone was out charging on kitchen counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock