Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(snipped by me)

ETA I do wonder though if at some point JG had to explain a child sized bite mark to a girlfriend. Food for thought?

JMO

I had the same thought. :-(

im thinking this too maybe. maybe yeehaw junction is where he... um... consummated (ick) remember mom didn't start blowing him up until like 6-7 am right? he may not have answered until he got to Orlando and then THAT is when he ditched the phone the landscaper later found. Diana could be anywhere between yhj, Okeechobee and Orlando. im thinking near Okeechobee.

I have a theory that sort of falls in line with a few other posts I've read in here. It has to do with why they haven't found her yet. Granted, we all know his phone was stationary for a few hours there in Yeehaw Junction. That's where the majority of focus has been during the searches this week, but they haven't found a thing so far.

We know after his phone left that area, he traveled back towards Okeechobee, in the direction he had come from. From there, he traveled north to Orlando.

I have little doubt that Jorge pulled off into an orchard or into a wooded area there in Yeehaw Junction and spent some alone time with Diana. What I do have a doubt about is that he immediately killed her afterwards right there in the same spot. He backtracked to Okeechobee the same day......why did he do that ? Why not simply flee north to Orlando and get the hell out of dodge as quickly as possible ?

I remember in the initial reporting her step-father talking about how they called, and called, and called the ex-roommate but he wouldn't answer. Finally, he did answer and claimed not to know anything about Diana's whereabouts.

I believe those series of unanswered phone calls is what sent Jorge into a panic and sealed Diana's fate. He must've realized at that point that the attempt to set the house on fire had been a failure. Here he has this 9 year old girl in his car, her parents calling his number every 15 minutes, and the knowledge that it wouldn't be too long before those phone calls were coming from the cops instead of the parents. I believe that's when the desperation set in and he realized he was between a rock and a hard place.

I think one of these days it's going to come to light that when Jorge finally picked up the phone and answered the parents, he had already made the decision to both silence Diana and distance himself from the crime by many, many miles. He must've been under the mistaken assumption that his phone couldn't be tracked unless he answered it. Either that, or he wanted to answer the phone and launch both his denial and his alibi simultaneously.

This isn't really as complicated as it sounds. If LE can match up the unanswered calls from the parents with the pings on Jorge's phone before he answered, I think it will help to pinpoint a better location where he may have disposed of Diana. For instance, if the parents didn't even call Jorge's phone while it was parked in Yeehaw Junction, then the pressure wouldn't have been mounting yet for him to panic and get desperate. I think if they examine the phone pings a little bit more, they may find another area where he was stationary, even if just for a little while. It's also going to be imperative to establish if he was actually in Orlando when he finally answered the phone, or if he was much closer to Okeechobee. I think there's a high likelihood that he probably was in Orlando when he finally answered. Where was he when the barrage of calls from the parents started coming in ?

After reading today what I did about Diana's fondness towards him, and knowing how long he had been a presence in her life, it just seems unlikely to me that he would have hurriedly sexually assaulted her and then killed her immediately after. I'm not saying that it's impossible, it just seems unlikely to me. If he'd bonded with her at all during the months they had spent together, it seems like he would've had a little compassion and at least put some thought into it while considering another alternative.

Alvarez, 9, told Guerrero she wanted to marry him when she grew up, the ex-girlfriend said. Guerrero told his ex that Alvarez was so possessive and jealous of him that the 9-year-old once bit him after he hugged a woman

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/10/...issing-9-year-old-person-of-interest-in-case/

BBM here is my problem with this new "obsession" information. It comes third hand from an ex via the suspect who has lied to police about his presence in the area of our missing child's home the night she disappeared, lied to police about his whereabouts since and has been found to have child *advertiser censored* on his phone.

There isn't enough salt in the world for me to believe anything that comes from that man. He is not credible as source info and even less so second hand via an ex girlfriend.

ETA I do wonder though if at some point JG had to explain a child sized bite mark to a girlfriend. Food for thought?

JMO

This could just be an excuse for his connection to Diana. A previous bite mark, if true, could have been defending herself in a previous situation. I, too, would not believe a word he says. I think it is all to cover previous actions.

im thinking this too maybe. maybe yeehaw junction is where he... um... consummated (ick) remember mom didn't start blowing him up until like 6-7 am right? he may not have answered until he got to Orlando and then THAT is when he ditched the phone the landscaper later found. Diana could be anywhere between yhj, Okeechobee and Orlando. im thinking near Okeechobee.

Parents didn't find her missing till 7am... not sure when they started calling JG.

Alvarez, 9, told Guerrero she wanted to marry him when she grew up, the ex-girlfriend said. Guerrero told his ex that Alvarez was so possessive and jealous of him that the 9-year-old once bit him after he hugged a woman

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/10/...issing-9-year-old-person-of-interest-in-case/

BBM here is my problem with this new "obsession" information. It comes third hand from an ex via the suspect who has lied to police about his presence in the area of our missing child's home the night she disappeared, lied to police about his whereabouts since and has been found to have child *advertiser censored* on his phone.

There isn't enough salt in the world for me to believe anything that comes from that man. He is not credible as source info and even less so second hand via an ex girlfriend.

JMO

I am not so sure I believe this girlfriend and I certainly don't believe a word out of Jorge's mouth. We see he lies with ease.

I don't even think this woman knows how badly it makes her look. So she knew all of this and did nothing? Not one thing?

Its like he or maybe even she is trying to blame all of this on little Diana and it makes me furious. :mad: FGS a year ago she would have only been 8 years old. She had barely turned 9 when he abducted her. They both act like she was of age when she was nothing of the sort. I cant help it, but I find her words extremely offensive, and I know it has to break Diana's family's heart.

Diana is not the one that came in the dark of night to steal him away. She would have been just fine if he never came there that morning. So who is really the one who was obsessed???

IMO

As a mostly silent participant in this thread, I just wanted to say thank you to the people who have shared their personal, painful stories in order to help us understand this situation. Hitting the "Thanks" button just wasn't enough.

When JG' brother assisted him after his car broke down, was DA with him? im thinking he said no.... so did he dispose of her before car breakdown? And, do the LE believe him? I'm sure the LE have tracked the brother cell too.

Just viewed this article for the first time and I can say this is very disturbing. This girlfriend broke up with him over a year ago so this perverted relationship was going on then. This makes it nearly impossible, IMO, that the *advertiser censored* doesn't have Diana featured in it. This perv obviously groomed this little girl to think that she was his girlfriend. I'm so steaming angry right now.

Yes they probably will if there is more incriminating evidence against him. I don't know if they will charge him with murder yet, but they could probably charge him with abduction of Diana. Time will tell.
As to the girlfriend not telling anyone maybe she thought it was just a one sided thing on Diana's part that she had a crush on JG, and they could of even thought it was funny, of course with the girlfriend not knowing about the child *advertiser censored* pics on JG's phone and that side of him.
I feel pretty confident that LE are already telling him that if he doesn't give up who he handed her off to that he will be charged with murder but if he tells where her body is, they will consider that when he is charged. JMO

Given that LE has a cadaver dog/s out I think they may have some forensics. I wish my mind would tell me different but that's where I am at.

Yep, makes you wonder if cadaver dogs hit on his vehicle. Can't say which vehicle because it's like playing musical chairs when figuring out what vehicle came in at what time.

JG's explanation of the stationary cellphone was that his car broke down, his brother had to pick him up, and he had to have it towed. That is so easy for LE to verify. Phone records verfying calls to the brother and a towing company, tow truck records, an assessment of the vehicle...all would prove or disprove his claim.

Since we have seen such heavy LE presence searching in areas in an around Yeehaw Junction the past few days, I'm thinking his story didn't check out.

As a mostly silent participant in this thread, I just wanted to say thank you to the people who have shared their personal, painful stories in order to help us understand this situation. Hitting the "Thanks" button just wasn't enough.

Thank you for understanding.

Once I was able to tell someone I deeply love who I trusted with my life, and knew he in turn loved me as much, I promised myself then I would never hide what I went through ever again.

The main thing I have always wanted others to know is no matter how bad your life was as a child there is always hope for a better tomorrow, and many tomorrows to come. I have been blessed a thousand times over since those very dark days. Love truly does conquer all things along with support and understanding. Once I was able to get it all out in the open it gave me strength to confront my abuser, and in the end it was he who feared me.

There are many here at WS who has shared their own story of childhood abuses, and for each, and every one of them I have the utmost respect, and admiration.

So this perv explained away a bite mark on his worthless body by saying that Diana bit him because he hugged a woman? I can't even put into words how I feel right now or I would be banned.

So this perv explained away a bite mark on his worthless body by saying that Diana bit him because he hugged a woman? I can't even put into words how I feel right now or I would be banned.

:censored: :furious: :censored: :furious: #*&(@)!*!

That little girl was infatuated with him, and instead of doing the "adult" thing and being a little amused by it, he took complete advantage of her.

I have little doubt she went willingly with him early that morning. What I don't understand is why he felt it was necessary to make her "disappear", for lack of a better word at this point.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think it was the other way around, he took advantage of her, courted her, made her think that they were boyfriend/girlfriend and that he was going to wait for her to marry her, then she became infatuated with him. Very disturbing and very disgusting and sick.

Activist fears Alvarez may be trafficking victim

Eileen Wesley of Project HELP works with victims of human trafficking and knows how significant the problem is in Southwest Florida.

"Anybody can become a victim," she said. "Human trafficking has no monetary value. It's amazing that people don't realize it's everywhere. It could be happening in their neighborhood, in their town, in their community."

Wesley has seen the searches and knows the questions surrounding the case, and her experience leaves her fearing the girl might be a victim.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32196873/activist-fears-alvarez-may-be-trafficking-victim

Activist fears Alvarez may be trafficking victim

Eileen Wesley of Project HELP works with victims of human trafficking and knows how significant the problem is in Southwest Florida

"Anybody can become a victim," she said. "Human trafficking has no monetary value. It's amazing that people don't realize it's everywhere. It could be happening in their neighborhood, in their town, in their community."

Wesley has seen the searches and knows the questions surrounding the case, and her experience leaves her fearing the girl might be a victim.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32196873/activist-fears-alvarez-may-be-trafficking-victim

I think that we have all avoided this subject but I and I know many of us have held this factor in our minds, we just didn't want to even voice them out loud. I feel confident that LE has investigated if the *advertiser censored* photos were messaged to anyone and I hope and pray that this didn't happen. However if it did, he needs to be executed, period, no questions asked.

The only issue I see with that scenario (Steelman's post) is that it was reported his car broke down and called his brother for a ride. So, that means that Diana would have been with him. Or did the car break down in Orlando after the drive back to Oke. I was thinking that was his explanation for the "stopped for several hours" thing. I don't know. I think you are getting close. It is hard to know who is an actual reliable informant and who is just muddying the waters more, to be honest.

Actually it was reported that the car broke down and was towed. I believe elsewhere it was reported that he had called his brother in association with having the car towed and that the vehicle was in a ditch and that's why his phone was in that area for hours.

"He told investigators he was traveling between Okeechobee and Orlando and that his vehicle, a black Chevy Malibu, broke down during the trip and had to be towed."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/person-of-interest-jorge-guerrero-in-diana-alvarez-disappearance-transferred-to-lee-349d513e-5a83-7b-381967181.html

Some questions I'm thinking on:

Was the vehicle really broken down and not drivable?
Did no one pass by and remember a car in a ditch, especially after all the searching and news coverage?
Was it actually towed? By who? If so, what does that person have to say? (Commercial tow company or someone they knew towed it?)
Did the brother show up there in person or just assist with arranging for a tow?
If towed, did JG just ride w/ the tow truck to where it was taking the care? Or was he picked up by the brother or even hitchhike to the next location?

I would think all the questions above should be fairly straightforward investigative discoveries for LE. Or...is the broken down car a red herring altogether and his car was in that area for hours (w/ his phone) while he was "busy" nearby w/ Diana and he drove away on his own, in that same black care when he was all done.

His reported story brings his brother and a possible tow truck into the mix, which would lead LE to a car that would need to be proven to LE as underivable for his story to jive. His story also put himself and the phone with a vehicle in a location that LE knows. It's clear from his introduction to all these excuses and potential witnesses that his focus shifts to explaining it all away. At this point in the timeline it makes me believe JG was was "finished" and his intent immediately shifts to coverup work and escape strategy. He knew he needed people, places and things in his story to show there was "nothing to see here" when LE told him they knew he was in that location for hours.

IMO, if Diana was NOT with JG when someone/anyone stopped to help or arrived to meet or even passed by him on the side of the road, then he had already done whatever he intended to do and left little Diana somewhere. Based on that I would guess that Diana is likely to be found along JG's travel path between her house and YeeHaw (per criminal complaint: his phone was near her home between 12am-3am and then left the area headed toward Okeechobee, continuing to YeeHaw). If we assume 3pm departure from Ft.Myers to YeeHaw Junction with a travel time of about 2hrs 20min. he could have had Diana to the YeeHaw location before completely loosing the cover of darkness. Could he have at least been off the roadside and out of direct sight by then? Are there crops planted in this area? Might he have worked nearby and was familiar with the area (awareness space)?

Or, if the car break down/ditch story is indeed a red herring, it is possible he used those few hours at Yeehaw Junction to violate and extinguish her little life and somehow have been able to drive away with a body in the vehicle to dispose of later. If anyone showed up on the side of the road for car trouble she was already gone and hidden before that point I believe. (Could the ground conditions and the rain/muck really have been enough to inhibit a discovery by LE if she were in that area? How much acreage are we talking in that area? He would have been on foot right?)

Police said they found the car in the Amber Alert (tan), he said his car was black. Really want to know about the black car's location and contents. LE knows so much more...just wish they would find her for her Mom. :( I just keep thinking about very early on her mother said Diana had never spent a night away from home. :(

Again...all JMO and all that stuff. Sorry for rambling on and likely repeating myself somewhat too. :sigh:

JG's explanation of the stationary cellphone was that his car broke down, his brother had to pick him up, and he had to have it towed. That is so easy for LE to verify. Phone records verfying calls to the brother and a towing company, tow truck records, an assessment of the vehicle...all would prove or disprove his claim.

Since we have seen such heavy LE presence searching in areas in an around Yeehaw Junction the past few days, I'm thinking his story didn't check out.

:yeahthat:

My first thought is how foolish for someone to pin themselves to such a story if it wasn't true...then I thought thank God that surely he's that foolish.

Only caveat I have on the tow truck is if someone he or the brother knew has a tow truck or a truck that they could hook up a vehicle tow dolly for a tow-behind type setup. Either way, they surely know where the black car is too right? I can't remember if I seen that anywhere for sure. That care was just mentioned not reported as located, that I know of anyway.

Actually it was reported that the car broke down and was towed. I believe elsewhere it was reported that he had called his brother in association with having the car towed and that the vehicle was in a ditch and that's why his phone was in that area for hours.

"He told investigators he was traveling between Okeechobee and Orlando and that his vehicle, a black Chevy Malibu, broke down during the trip and had to be towed."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/person-of-interest-jorge-guerrero-in-diana-alvarez-disappearance-transferred-to-lee-349d513e-5a83-7b-381967181.html

Some questions I'm thinking on:

Was the vehicle really broken down and not drivable?
Did no one pass by and remember a car in a ditch, especially after all the searching and news coverage?
Was it actually towed? By who? If so, what does that person have to say? (Commercial tow company or someone they knew towed it?)
Did the brother show up there in person or just assist with arranging for a tow?
If towed, did JG just ride w/ the tow truck to where it was taking the care? Or was he picked up by the brother or even hitchhike to the next location?

I would think all the questions above should be fairly straightforward investigative discoveries for LE. Or...is the broken down car a red herring altogether and his car was in that area for hours (w/ his phone) while he was "busy" nearby w/ Diana and he drove away on his own, in that same black care when he was all done.

His reported story brings his brother and a possible tow truck into the mix, which would lead LE to a car that would need to be proven to LE as underivable for his story to jive. His story also put himself and the phone with a vehicle in a location that LE knows. It's clear from his introduction to all these excuses and potential witnesses that his focus shifts to explaining it all away. At this point in the timeline it makes me believe JG was was "finished" and his intent immediately shifts to coverup work and escape strategy. He knew he needed people, places and things in his story to show there was "nothing to see here" when LE told him they knew he was in that location for hours.

IMO, if Diana was NOT with JG when someone/anyone stopped to help or arrived to meet or even passed by him on the side of the road, then he had already done whatever he intended to do and left little Diana somewhere. Based on that I would guess that Diana is likely to be found along JG's travel path between her house and YeeHaw (per criminal complaint: his phone was near her home between 12am-3am and then left the area headed toward Okeechobee, continuing to YeeHaw). If we assume 3pm departure from Ft.Myers to YeeHaw Junction with a travel time of about 2hrs 20min. he could have had Diana to the YeeHaw location before completely loosing the cover of darkness. Could he have at least been off the roadside and out of direct sight by then? Are there crops planted in this area? Might he have worked nearby and was familiar with the area (awareness space)?

Or, if the car break down/ditch story is indeed a red herring, it is possible he used those few hours at Yeehaw Junction to violate and extinguish her little life and somehow have been able to drive away with a body in the vehicle to dispose of later. If anyone showed up on the side of the road for car trouble she was already gone and hidden before that point I believe. (Could the ground conditions and the rain/muck really have been enough to inhibit a discovery by LE if she were in that area? How much acreage are we talking in that area? He would have been on foot right?)

Police said they found the car in the Amber Alert (tan), he said his car was black. Really want to know about the black car's location and contents. LE knows so much more...just wish they would find her for her Mom. :( I just keep thinking about very early on her mother said Diana had never spent a night away from home. :(

Again...all JMO and all that stuff. Sorry for rambling on and likely repeating myself somewhat too. :sigh:

Yes, the car and the "breakdown" is going to be key to solving this and cutting down the timeline of when she actually went completely missing. IF he didn't really breakdown and his brother really didn't have to rescue him, then he should have just said his car broke down and it took him a while to fix. But, he brought others into it! So, now we either have people to corroborate the story, deny the story or cover for him. At this point, I hope no one wants to cover for him! They will most certainly be drawn down a legal path they do not want to be.

My question is when they said they located the Amber Alert vehicle, but he/ she were not with it---- was it this car? Was it in a ditch? I am really so confused with the cars and even more with the police putting out an Amber Alert for one and claiming to find it, but there has been no more mention of it.

Does anyone know how we would be able to see search warrants? That wouldn't be on pacer, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08