FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Treating like an abduction, there are lots of definitions of abduction could be a stranger or someone fimilar. Theres no reason to believe she wondered off.

I just got through the seemingly endless pages of everyone's posts...I am super impressed with you guys, as always!!!

This whole things stinks so badly...Where to even begin.

What bothers me the most is the fact that we don't have facts, really. If I were not at work, then I would write out how many contradictions I have waded through in trying to understand what the heck happened...

I have yet to listen to the 911 tape or watch the father on the news, but I am clearing him slightly...SLIGHTLY for the time being. My guard is up about the girlfriend and my gut feeling if I had to say right now is that she lost the little girl, hurt the little girl, or is directly responsible for her missing.

This one stinks...BAD.
That sums it up IMO. From the time the father found out about Haleigh's disappearance, he did everything right. He seems heartbroken. But the story keeps changing with the gf. What she was doing up, what Haleigh had on, where she was sleeping, who was with her, etc.

Please report to those of us that do not have audio what the presser says? TIA

Treating this case like an abduction (by familiar or stranger). No reason to believe she wandered.

Doesn't know who has taken poly's, offer is there to eliminate themselves as suspects. The door was ajar. Does not know if door was locked. Was not kicked open or pried open or anything.

Screen door was propped open and the back door blowing in the breeze.

Dang it! HNN cut it off during questioning session with LE

All the world is a suspect. Everyone is being offered a Poly.

Blood hounds led to the river. they are checking rvier and other areas.

Downplaying that child in water because of dog trail. Earlier stated they do not believe she's in the area because of extensive searching.

Maybe 17-year-old had a friend come over, they were doing drugs or drinking, and the 5-year-old was still up. They thought it would be "cool" to take a little boat ride and took the 5-year-old with them.. 5-year-old fell over, they panicked and staged an abduction. If that is plausible, then someone else knows about this...

Also, I have a feeling the father is being truthful. I see real anguish. We already know the GF is lying as she has given differing stories.

They left the son there? No one saw them.

Stretching out search tomorrow bringing in volunteer groups to search really ense areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89