FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Father's plea for her return on Fox News.

It gave me that same sickening feeling that I had watching Susan Smith beg for the return of her children.

I hope and pray he didn't do it, but my gut says otherwise.

minute and half till presser

Lots of people there

What bothers me the most is the fact that we don't have facts, really. If I were not at work, then I would write out how many contradictions I have waded through in trying to understand what the heck happened...This one stinks...BAD.

I don't like to jump to conclusions so fast because some of the contradictions could be in the reporting of the facts. Reporters will sometimes state things incorrectly by accident in the rush of trying to be the first one to report the "breaking news". I like to refer to it as the "broken news"

FOX is saying they are going to monitor the presser.

Anyone found a link yet?

I saw the Father's plea for her return on Fox News.

It gave me that same sickening feeling that I had watching Susan Smith beg for the return of her children.

I hope and pray he didn't do it, but my gut says otherwise.

He reminded me of the Husband pleaing for his wife that he murdered and left in the woods then drove the car a mile or two down the street.

I don't know why but I get the feeling the gf wasn't home when the little girl went missing. I think that's why her story is changing.

JMO

That is likely, i wonder if anyone at the trailer park noticed any through traffic people coming or going that night. Even if the gf didn't have a car, she could have had someone with a car get her.
Something is up with the girlfriend, she was definitely doing something she shouldn't have been, or her story would stay consistant.
There was that time gap from 3am until 911 was called at 3:27am. If the girlfriend had went out or had been doing something, and she knew the father got off his shift at 3am, she'd make sure to be home by then. If she arrived home at 3am (the time Haleigh was noticed missing) then ran around frantic until dad got home at 3:27 when 911 was called.

I think FOX news is going to cover the PC

Saying they've covered/interviewed the people in the are and the family.

Have ground/aerial searches continuing. LE from all over the area is helping.

FBI on the scene

Treating it as an abduction

No reason to believe the child wandered outside.

Lots of definitions of abduction.....could be stranger could be someone known to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89