FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they lived on a dead end, not exactly easy to drive in and out of.

ScreenHunter_1Medium-1.jpg

here's a link if you want to see it larger
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=green...244,-81.674445&spn=0.019297,0.027637&t=h&z=15

Last night I read on one of the many reports...can't recall which one now...that there is one road in and one road out!

The statement that the Grandmother supposedly gave a Gainesville Sun reporter, about Haleigh having bruises....that bothers me, alot. I would really like more info on the past CPS "contact".

What I find even stranger is that this location is not that far north of Orlando, this little girls name in Haileigh Maria and it sounds a lot like Caylee Maria. They both have dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

Is it possible there is a serial child killer out there and we haven't put it together yet. They do exist, look at Walsh.

I think her name is Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings

Amber Alert -- Texas EquuSearch Joins Search For Haleigh
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 1:33:25 PM
<snipped>
Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller said his group will join in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Josh Duckett and the Kid Finders Network are also searching for the 5-year-old Putnam County girl who vanished from her home Tuesday morning.

Texas EquuSearch opened an Orlando branch during the search for Caylee Anthony.
Article:
http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/10/missing_child_alert_girl_4_from_putnam_co.html

I'm happy TES is helping but as far as KFN they need to go away & runaway fast. That's the last fake orginization I'd want involved if I had someone missing! :furious:

As far as TES!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kidfinders? geeze :doh:

<snipped>
Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller said his group will join in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Josh Duckett and the Kid Finders Network are also searching for the 5-year-old Putnam County girl who vanished from her home Tuesday morning.

Article:
http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/10/missing_child_alert_girl_4_from_putnam_co.html

I'm happy TES is helping but as far as KFN they need to go away & runaway fast. That's the last fake orginization I'd want involved if I had someone missing! :furious:

Looks like they are trying to put a shine on their tarnished image, IMO.

Another thing they said was that they have contacted almost all of the SO's within that 5 mile radius already.

Even more significant are the UNREGISTERED sex offenders that are around.

What I find even stranger is that this location is not that far north of Orlando, this little girls name in Haileigh Maria and it sounds a lot like Caylee Maria. They both have dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

Is it possible there is a serial child killer out there and we haven't put it together yet. They do exist, look at Walsh.

Caylee is a brunette, not dirty blonde, and her name is Caylee Marie.

Going by that logic, the lack of chloroform and invisible nanny would suggest that they are not connected.

Not to mention THIS child was reported missing before 31 days.

I believe the father.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

In this interview, especially part two, he does not talk about her in past tense. He says things like "I love her, she is so well mannered, she is afraid of the dark, she is such a good girl" etc. The only thing he says that is really questionable, IMO is "I'd give my life to have my child's life back" but I think he meant "to have my child back" and I chalk it up to grief. At first I found this suspicious, but after watching the rest of the interview, he didn't mix tenses again, his eyelids are VISIBLY swollen, his faces reddens and tenses, tears actually fall, and you can't fake congestion like that from crying...he also subconsciously seems to wipe his nose on his hand. Not like a guilty way of touching ones face, as you'd expect from someone lying, like staged or primping way (ala Casey Anthony) but as someone who is unconsciously doing it as a physical reaction from crying...

Also, notice how his tone changes when he starts to talk about the girlfriend, and what he came home to... like he resents her for this happening. I'm not saying she's guilty of anything, I'm just saying his tone changes.

The only things that threw me off at first ares the word "stolen" and "my child". Stolen comes off as if someone stole a possession, and "my child" the same way...it's like we're not being introduced to her. It sounds like he feels guilty for being at work while she was taken, because he seems to justify being at work to himself while she was taken ("I was just trying to make a honest living to support her, because I have custody of her.") This might sound suspicious at first, like he's shifting the focus to him, but he actually takes responsibility by saying he has custody. He knows he's charged with her care. Unlike, (not to beat a dead horse) but Casey Anthony who swears she was with a nanny. Casey left Caylee in someone ELSE'S care.

Just my two cents. I follow A LOT of statement wording/body language/microexpression books/websites, etc, but I'm obviously by no means an expert...or even close. Just an enthusiast:)

All things considered, I believe him. I know a lot of people thought he sounded dramatic and forced, but after watching that interview in its entirety, I think he is really grief stricken.

I rewatched the video again, and i think the father is sincere in his emotions.
As for him being angry, cussing during the 911 call, anger is the basis of hurt and or fear. If my child had went missing, i don't how calm i would remain especially if a 17 year old gf claimed she went missing right from the bed next to her.

Caylee wasn't killed by anyone else but her mother.

Did anyone else catch that there is a SO right across the river? That would fit in with Haleigh's scent stopping at the doc, KWIM?

And FWIW, the feds are running down the SO's.

That is a horrible thought, but it could fit. If you were watching a kid in the neighborhood one that is supervised by a teen who is home alone until 3:30am would be a good target. Do we know if that SO had victims this young?

Also curious if any of these players have criminal records? Dad? Bio mom? The 17 year old is a minor so we are not likely to find that. Bio mom has posted her phone number and cell phone number in myspace posting to guys that are not Chad in the not to distant past. I think October, but would have to look again.

(If you search bio moms name with Florida google will come up with her phone number, search that number and it comes up on a myspace posting that includes her cell number, google the cell and you get another myspace posting).

The names are similar:

Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings

and

Caylee Marie Anthony

Caylee is a brunette, not dirty blonde, and her name is Caylee Marie.

Going by that logic, the lack of chloroform and invisible nanny would suggest that they are not connected.

Not to mention THIS child was reported missing before 31 days.

lmao, and he actually has a job. lmao. Sorry

<snipped>

Article:

Thank you, Angel Who Cares!

I am so glad that TES will be there! KFN should not insert themselves into this. TES is a PROFESSIONAL search organization and if Haleigh is anywhere in the area, TES will find her! GB TM, TES, LE, and all of the volunteers!

Prayers for Haleigh.

As for the father using the word "stole" "stolen" in reference to Haleigh, he may not be a college graduate, and the reality of the situation is sinking in.
He seems adamant about her being abducted, right off the bat, so i guess he knows for sure she wouldn't walk away at night.
His gf sure has a lot of explaining to do.

I believe the father...

All things considered, I believe him. I know a lot of people thought he sounded dramatic and forced, but after watching that interview in its entirety, I think he is really grief stricken.

(respectfully snipped, bold mine) I agree w this. As stated, I could feel this father's pain and attribute the guilt and anguish he's feeling to his regret at having left his kids w this inexperienced gf--who he hasn't accused (or blamed to my knowledge since his understandable anger on 911 call) whose history we have yet to learn. If she is the reason C&FS (or w/e it's called in FL) has done home visits before, he may have known she wasn't entirely trustworthy--and whether he feels gf is directly responsible could just be kicking himself for leaving his children w her. Did anyone else catch how, when reporters remarked his son was fine dad says, "Imagine that..." Is this sarcasm, simply directed at predator he may suspect was only interested in his daughter? Does son have same mom (Crystal I think) as Haleigh? JMO
:parrot:

I cant help but think if the g/f is involved and she took the time to lift a heavy cinder block to hold the screen door open to make it look like an intruder she would of taken the time to damage the door somehow to make it appear more like an intruder had broken in. The cinder block just doesnt make sense to me.

With so many kids being abducted and so many pedophiles getting out and re offending (as well as those that have never been caught) I want to get some type of child locator/gps system for my small children. There are so many types out there. Does anyone have a system they would recommend or possibly own for their children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member