FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to prior problems, it looks like there could be from this statement...

Police had never been called to the home in the past — but there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin and the children, said Putnam County Capt. Steve Rose.

"There have been some investigations done through the department of children and family," Rose told FOX News on Wednesday. He didn't elaborate.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491008,00.html

Am I reading this correctly?

I'm very concerned about the CPS involvement with this family. Especially now that the GF's name is in the same sentence with CPS.

Coupled with the maternal gma saying that she had pictures of Hayleigh with bruises after being at father's house and that haleigh's hair reeked of pot smoke. I'm just not sure what to make of all of that other than this child wasn't getting good care?

Maybe it's because setting cinder block down can be done quietly if you are very careful, while bashing a door in may alert neighbors or Haleigh's little brother?

If i recall correctly, the gf mentioned the "brick" came from the walkway in the 911 call. If anyone wants me to try and qoute it, i will.

I cant help but think if the g/f is involved and she took the time to lift a heavy cinder block to hold the screen door open to make it look like an intruder she would of taken the time to damage the door somehow to make it appear more like an intruder had broken in. The cinder block just doesnt make sense to me.

Hate to be cynical but if you are seventeen and carrying a five year old's body out the door you very well might have to block the door open.

Oh I just had a thought...

We need to run their names through database for FL and see if we can find any county clerk records for these people...just a thought.

In our state, they are so private that even LE needs a warrant to obtain them.

I think it's like that in a lot of places. I believe in TX the only way you can view them is if you are one of the parties/victims/children involved.
However, FL seems to be kind of trendsetting (not sure if thats the right word, but you get my drift) as far as public records, etc. goes so it may be different there.

The dogs tracked the scent to the water, then we heard a jon boat was taken. If she was kidnapped, i wonder if the abductor would have left with her by a jon boat to another location. They should be checking all the areas around that river, and how far does the water span in miles? A lot of people just leave their jon boats at their own docks. Someone could have stole a jon boat with Haleigh and then transported her to another larger boat or vehicle somewhere off the route of that river.

THANK U for this... MeoW do you have link to report of dogs on dock... please, still can not find this particular detail of the search anywhere!! (Btw, what do you make of dad's comment, "Imagine that..." re his son not being taken? I guess it's just nothing, as mostly he strikes me as a grief-stricken dad... JMO
:parrot:

Oh I just had a thought...

We need to run their names through database for FL and see if we can find any county clerk records for these people...just a thought.

ITA! Which of you Caylee sleuthers has all that in your faves already and can run those for us?

Grandma may be the one who called CPS....

Yup I thought of that Kimster, from what little she has said there appears to be no love lost between her and bio-dad on her part.

Does anyone know if the CPS reports are public record?
Nope - no way. You will never see or hear details of a CPS case file - even if YOU are named in it! You're thinking like me - I would love to know the who, what, when, where, why and how about CPS previous involvement.

As for the dad - in video - his facial and body show total grief and confusion. The other poster was right about when he starts talking about the gf - his tone, affect and body language changes - somewhat.

First impression tells me gf - something happened at that house while dad was at work. She covered and got back home in time before he got off work.

Anyone have a link to video of the gf?

THANK U for this... MeoW do you have link to report of dogs on dock... please, still can not find this particular detail of the search anywhere!! (Btw, what do you make of dad's comment, "Imagine that..." re his son not being taken? I guess it's just nothing, as mostly he strikes me as a grief-stricken dad... JMO
:parrot:

No problem Kiki :)

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131034&catid=3

"Bump says search dogs led investigators to the river near her home. "They walked right down to the end of the dock and ever since then they have been looking in the water," said Bump."

Scary that there are 2 sexual predators within 2 miles of the home, not to mention the other registered offenders. ;-(

The interview with mom was kind of overridden by the maternal grandma. It would seem there is no love lost between she and her ex-son-in-law. The disdain was apparent, and the child's mom seemed afraid to contradict her mom.
I can't help but think back to the initial reaction everyone had when Jessica Lunsford was abducted. People seemed to think because Mark Lunsford was not so intellectual sounding and was missing some teeth, and had long hair and an earring, he had to have some knowledge of what happened to his daughter. Snap judgments like that, and the constant media blitze, are a lot of what's wrong and what hampers LE efforts. Remember, too, that in that case, the perp lived nearby and had Jessica hidden. The trailer where she was hidden was actually 'searched' by LE.
As for the GF, I can understand being asleep and waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and finding something wrong. I babysit for two little girls about this same age once years ago. While I was in the bathroom, they opened the front door and walked out. Into a blinding rainstorm. I ran outside in the rain and screamed for them to no avail. I was scared, angry, on the verge of a nervous breakdown, a whole range of emotions. Fortunately, I located them next door within a few minutes. I know this is not what happened here, but my point is, anything can happen in just a matter of seconds.

Thank you. I wonder if the one pic of her and her dad with the backpack was her first day of school? What a sweetie she is. This just breaks my heart.

I know... what a cutie. I fear a bad outcome from this though, but I hope I'm wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member