FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Found this on the 4pm special link that was just posted.

Help me to understand something..I thought that the back door was the one that was open with the screen door held open with the brick?
This picture clearly shows that the front part of the house with the front door has the porch attached...
What am I missing here?
Also, I am pretty sure the Kitchen is located in the back part of this house facing those woods...
I was confused also when I saw this picture yesterday. I can not see a "back door" on either of these two sides shown...? :confused:

Help me to understand something..I thought that the back door was the one that was open with the screen door held open with the brick?
This picture clearly shows that the front part of the house with the front door has the porch attached...
What am I missing here?
Also, I am pretty sure the Kitchen is located in the back part of this house facing those woods...

I'm pretty sure I read that right off the backdoor which was propped open with a cinderblock, is a handicapped ramp, which I don't see in the photo. (Maybe the ramp is simply hidden by the brush) Sorry, not sure where the link is.

Wonder if there is another door which we cannot see in the photo (possibly near the neighbor at the upper end of the photo?

This statement made by the dad bothers me:

"I'd give my life for my child's life back."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJOg...eature=related

at 1:04

It clearly indicates that he at least believes that Hayleigh is deceased.

Not to be morbid, but she probably is. Statistically, if a pedo has her, the child is usually dead within the first few hours. He's probably watched the news enought to know this.

Sorry to burst your hope bubble. Did you catch George's press conference yesterday? he got angry with the reporters and talked about "we" at Kidfinders have done flyers and "we" need donations and the family needs donations..I stopped watching at that point

Thanks for reminding me. I did see that presser and I forgot all about the fact that George did talk about the flyers and donations. I must be getting senile!!!

Quoting my own post...forgive me..
I am really lost on this one! I know the kitchen is in the back part of this house, which would also be where the washer and dryer are! The screen door could only be on the front!

I just blew up the picture and there looks to be a screen door on the outside of the door on the back side of the mobile home.

We must remember that there is more than TES on the ground right now...the sheriffs department also has searchers out looking..
We don't know if this person is embedded with TES or the Sheriffs Department!

I live an hour north of Satsuma and according to todays newspaper only Law Enforcement and TES civilians would be allowed to search today. LE knows they can't post pictures so that leaves TES. Either way Tim needed to be made aware so he can in turn notifiy LE and be on the lookout for the person. I took the statement as "bragging" about being able to pull one over on the search teams.

Glad Georgia was able to contact the person, hopefully keeping them from posting.

I would be there searching had I not had cervical disc removed and two vertebra fused this pass Monday. I may go down Sunday if I feel up to the trip to see if I can do anything simple to help. It's killing me not being able to go help.:)

There is more. I'll go find it. All the cases on the post referenced here- were nolle prosequi . *Do not pursue* LaLaw posted this is probably because he gave up his supplier to avoid prosecution. This could be very dangerous if true. moo

I'll find the other post with more criminal activity that is more recent.

I completely agree 100%, hubby and I were just discussing this, and if true and he did rat out his supplier, that person would more than likely want revenge.

If his supplier were arrested around 2002 when this happened I wonder how long he/she would be in prison for, and does that depend on how much he/she was caught with if he/she did get caught

Maybe the person he ratted on or a person they know, only took the little girl because..it would be easier to carry 1 kid if they were alone, also if the GF was sleeping in the same bed as the boy, maybe that is why they only took Haleigh.

I'm pretty sure I read that right off the backdoor which was propped open with a cinderblock, is a handicapped ramp, which I don't see in the photo. (Maybe the ramp is simply hidden by the brush) Sorry, not sure where the link is.

Wonder if there is another door which we cannot see in the photo (possibly near the neighbor at the upper end of the photo?

I just blew that pic up----I believe that is a window there at the end of the trailor not a door, maybee the door is at the other end??

There was a discussion last night about people not knowing of or checking for SO's in their neighborhood. As the past couple of pages show, people don't know and don't check. Not dissing anyone at all. It's just a sad fact that people in Hayleigh's area probably have no clue so many registered SO's live in the area.

LOL I guess I need to go remove that post. I was responding to someone saying the girl was taken by a family member to a "safer" environment. I don't feel it is a plausible scenario since they did not take both children. ;)

Sorry...There are too many posts and I can't keep up! So I didn't know what you were talking about!:bang:

OK, here's another thing that bothers me. On the 911 call, the gf passes herself off as the mother of these kids, That's a lie and was giving the operator a false impression. She didn't need to lie, all she had to say was I'm the Dad's girlfriend, no big deal...but she continued to call herself the mom.

They lived together for a few months, she wasn't married to him...no reason for her to call herself the mom, especially to law enforcement.

If she so easily lied about that, then she can lie about other things as well. Once a liar, always a liar.

What am I missing here?

MDO, would you zap the link? DH and I were looking at the pic, and, well, there's not even a back door there. There's a side door, and we presume a front door. The back shows a single window and a set of double windows, but no door.

I completely agree 100%, hubby and I were just discussing this, and if true and he did rat out his supplier, that person would more than likely want revenge.

If his supplier were arrested around 2002 when this happened I wonder how long he/she would be in prison for, and does that depend on how much he/she was caught with if he/she did get caught

Maybe the person he ratted on or a person they know, only took the little girl because..it would be easier to carry 1 kid if they were alone, also if the GF was sleeping in the same bed as the boy, maybe that is why they only took Haleigh.
We need a rant thread. I feel one coming on. The drugs, the sex offenders, the girlfriend...

I live an hour north of Satsuma and according to todays newspaper only Law Enforcement and TES civilians would be allowed to search today. LE knows they can't post pictures so that leaves TES. Either way Tim needed to be made aware so he can in turn notifiy LE and be on the lookout for the person. I took the statement as "bragging" about being able to pull one over on the search teams.

Glad Georgia was able to contact the person, hopefully keeping them from posting.

I would be there searching had I not had cervical disc removed and two vertebra fused this pass Monday. I may go down Sunday if I feel up to the trip to see if I can do anything simple to help. It's killing me not being able to go help.:)

Oh, okay, my bad, I didn't know that LE couldn't post pictures..
Please take care of yourself first. I know its hard not to get out there and search, but you must take care of you..:blowkiss:

My 17 year old daughters sleeps like a rock. She works and is a senior in HS, but when she sleeps she is out like a light. One thing about her is I have never had to wake her for school always up by 6:45 without reminder even if she is up late. She wouldn't be the motherly type for a man with two children, however that does not mean all 17 year olds are the same, some are more mature I guess.

Has there been any clarification about whether Hayleigh was at school on Monday? Did the agent not know or refuse to comment. If it's the latter then IMO, then reading between the lines sounds like she wasn't at school on Monday. Which puts dad back on my list.

I was confused also when I saw this picture yesterday. I can not see a "back door" on either of these two sides shown...? :confused:

I don't see it either that is why I asked if this is the home of the abducted child....I thought what I see is a window.

MDO, would you zap the link? DH and I were looking at the pic, and, well, there's not even a back door there. There's a side door, and we presume a front door. The back shows a single window and a set of double windows, but no door.

I suspect that they are referring to the SIDE door, the one we can see as their back door. That to me is a back door on a mobile home, not a front door. Usually on a mobile home, the front doors are where the cars are parked. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member