FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were quite a few people on the mobile cam at the sheriff command center, but now I don't see anyone, the mics are on the ground, and the mobile command sheriff big rv/bus thing is gone.????

Hmmm... sumpin up?

Do we know how long they dated before she moved in? Maybe she was already really close with the kids to feel that connection.

In a friends trailer the skylights were where the bathrooms are, not sure about this place.

I would think when people say backdoor doesn't really have to be the backdoor. We have a side door to, that we only use and I am sure I have said backdoor...

Terms are different everywhere. Up north where I am I think some people call the frontstep or sidesteps the doorway.. just saying.

I just blew up the picture and there looks to be a screen door on the outside of the door on the back side of the mobile home.

Are we looking at the same door because the "back door" that I see is actually on the side of the house. ( or do I need stronger glasses?)

Bravo! You are so smart! :blowkiss: (I guess I didn't catch that it was a real reporter!)

Passed the word on to Tim. He was "going to make a phone call". Said things were going good. I didn't realize this was the Gainesville Sun. I really never used Twitter or understand how it works.

Thanks everyone, we all make a good team!:blowkiss:

If you look at the view of the home showing the back and side. the back door is on the side. Most mobile homes they are on the side. Part of the door is covered by the tree. if you look real close you can see the black porch light to the right of the door. The door is the only thing on the side of thehouse.

Ohhh, so what I thought was a window is actually the back door that was propped open?

I for one believe there should be more attention given to reminding people to check SO lists for their neighborhood. I get the feeling that many people don't check it out on a regular basis. It can happen anywhere, but I think the chances may be geater if living in a lower income area (like a trailer park), just my opinion. I don't want to sound like that is the only place predators live, because it's not, but I believe the majority might center around the lower income areas...

The convicted ones, yes. They are going to be in cheaper rent places as finding a good paying job is going to rough with that kind of background.

The pedophiles in the nicer neighborhoods, the ones with more professional jobs can hirer better attorneys and try to plea to something that doesn't involve registering. Or they just pay for their sicko desires. There is one, one in my entire community that is registered. I in no way believe he is the only child molester living there, he is just the only one that got convicted. They are everywhere.

It is the ones that aren't labeled that are frightening. If you know there is a RSO down the block you are going to let him know that you know and that he better not even look in the direction of your house. Send that nice warm fuzzy vibe that says don't even bother grooming anyone around me 'cause we are on to you. The unconvicted ones, well your guess is as good as mine. I guess I could send that warm fuzzy vibe I radiate to all my neighbors.

Hmmm... come to think of it I don't talk to any of my neighbors LOL

If you look at the view of the home showing the back and side. the back door is on the side. Most mobile homes they are on the side. Part of the door is covered by the tree. if you look real close you can see the black porch light to the right of the door. The door is the only thing on the side of thehouse.

Ahhhh, yes I see it now, and the light too

Are we looking at the same door because the "back door" that I see is actually on the side of the house. ( or do I need stronger glasses?)
Same here, I was thinking I need glasses to

What was the name of the little boy in Cali,? His Gramppa was laundering money for a drug cartel?

Thank God he was released alive...

Yeah but that was Mexican drug lords, and he was released. I don't think by the way this couple is living they are involved with anything like that. I will say that all three dad, GF and mother use drugs on a regular bases.

Here's the other pic blown up some
genthumbashxMedium.jpg

and a link to a really big version (didn't want to blow the margin)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/blensch/genthumbashxLarge.jpg

Thank you!
I see it now..and actually think that there are 3 doors..I still see one on the back..

I just got off the phone with Gainesville Sun....I told them that posting pics of TES searches was a no no and he might want to inform his "imbedded" reporter of that. Said he would take care of it....we'll see.

I greatly fear this reporter who has "embedded" himself knows d@mn well he shouldn't be there taking pictures--and I also suspect the Gainsville Sun is eagerly awaiting those photos which they will print! I hope I'm wrong.

Either way, great sleuthing, Closer. :blowkiss:

Tim just called me to dictate a message he wants posted for all of you, to keep you in the loop. I'll do that next.

Looking at the photo the "rear door" is visible at the bottom left corner, partly obscured by the trees. You can see an outdoor light fixture just to the upper right of the door. Because of the tight location, the wheelchair ramp likely wraps around the corner of the home, you can just make out the base of it between the hydro pole and home.
The small window on the rear of the trailer is likely the laundry room window, the larger window being the kitchen as you can see the stove pipe rising from the roof.

I have to defend the g/f not calling 911 for 27 minutes. Unless you have been a crime victim or read WS most people don't realize what a dangerous world that we live in or the evil in some people. When waking up, seeing the light on, checking the house, checking on the kids, your mind doesn't immediately comprehend what may have just happened to you that changes your life forever. Especially at 17 with limited life experience, you just don't expect some people to be cruel. I hope phone records will be able to give us a little more info but for right now I will defend the g/f's actions. I have a 17 year old and I can't imagine her living with a man and being mom to his 2 children. I would imagine her first phone call would be to me to ask what she should do before even thinking about calling 911 because who would ever imagine something the horrible to wake up to.

Very true. I'm not scewering the gf yet. My friend was in a verbally abusive relationship that turned physical. The first timet that happend, she was trapped in the car, the kids inside the house, and her husband trying to break into the windshield to get to her. She called ME to ask what she should do!!! And she was in her 30s. She just couldn't comprehend that things had changed drastically in a few minutes.

Question: Can anyone lead me to information or give me a brief update about canines in this case, if there have been canine searches?

The brought out bloodhounds the first day.
They led them down the dock and to the water.

There was some absolutely horrifying description that the dogs drug the blankets and sheets out to the ramp to get her scent. Which has so many problems it is bringing back that nervous tick. I still choose to believe that story was a crock and that they gave the hounds her scent off of a recently worn shirt they could bring on the search, like a normal search.

Today there are supposedly 15 dogs out with their handlers. I don't believe we have seen much about them or heard how many are cadaver dogs and if they are have they indicated anywhere.

It is highly suspicious as well, that Haleigh was found missing at 3:00 AM in the morning, the same time her dad gets out of work. It almost sounds like a plan was in place that GF was following.

I don't think we can make such a statement to be considered a fact they all use drugs. We may suspect drug use, but could be wrong.

No, we're seeing same pic,LOL. When I meant back side,I meant on the side in the back half of trailer, I guess I wasn't as clear as I needed to be..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee