FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one believe there should be more attention given to reminding people to check SO lists for their neighborhood. I get the feeling that many people don't check it out on a regular basis. It can happen anywhere, but I think the chances may be geater if living in a lower income area (like a trailer park), just my opinion. I don't want to sound like that is the only place predators live, because it's not, but I believe the majority might center around the lower income areas...

I live in an upper-middle class neighborhood on the coast of AL and was shocked to see so many SO are within my zip code. I hate to speculate, but I wonder if statistically there are higher concentrations of SO living in the southeast :mad:

Also ... has there been any discussion about the fact this man left his children in the care of his MINOR girlfriend who is apparently living with him?

Cummings said, "We never use the back door and I check it every day."

Cummings said he has only used the back door two times since he lived in the trailer

http://astrology.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/haleigh-cummings-missing-child-from-florida-371071/ This has NOTHING to do with Astrology as link indicates

Why is GF talking about taking the garbage out that way??

And WHY is the garbage still in the can (by the bikes, shown in the slideshow posted earlier)? A 3 foot tall body could be in a large garbage can - or maybe some evidence - shouldn't that be one of the first things LE should check - ?

The door is in the rectangle, hard to tell about the ramp because of the trees

genthumbashxMediuma.jpg

Investigators still searching for Haleigh Cummings

The Associated Press1:32 PM EST, February 13, 2009SATSUMA - UPDATE: 11:15 a.m. Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy just wrapped up a news briefing about the search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

"Listen, we have actively investigated and pursued over 350 leads that have come in to date. So we are not just going to limit this search to Putnam County. We'll go where ever it takes us."

He would not address media reports about inconsistencies in statements given by the 17-year-old girlfriend who reported Haleigh missing. She told investigators she was sleeping in the same bed as Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother before Haleigh was discovered missing. But Misty Croslin told reporters Thursday she was sleeping in her own bed before discovering Haleigh was gone.

Hardy also said searchers are expanding the area of the search, but he would give details. About 50 law enforcement officers, 100 volunteers and 20 agents with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are in Putnam County and helping with the investigation and search.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-missing-florida-girl-haleigh-021309,0,5976597.story

Thank-You Friday.....I know how hard this is on Tim, and it irks me that he has to deal with this carp instead of just being able to focus on searching.

Cummings said, "We never use the back door and I check it every day."

Cummings said he has only used the back door two times since he lived in the trailer.

http://astrology.yahoo.com/channel/parenting/haleigh-cummings-missing-child-from-florida-371071/ This has NOTHING to do with Astrology as link indicates

Why is GF talking about taking the garbage out that way??

Why would you have to check a door everyday if its "never used" and the kids couldnt open it.

Also ... has there been any discussion about the fact this man left his children in the care of his MINOR girlfriend who is apparently living with him?

Much discussion yes. I for one think when Haleigh is found and whatever occurs that the LE will charge this man with a crime regarding the minor he is having sex with. I don't think it is right no matter if she's 'almost' 18. Almost doesn't make it legal in my books.

I don't think we can make such a statement to be considered a fact they all use drugs. We may suspect drug use, but could be wrong.

Only a fact in my mind, I have been around them long enough to see them when I see them. (Not at all being smart, just honest).

Here are some new Twitter sources following HC:

@livedesk
@cfnews13
@wesh
@FCN2go
@AnthonyUpdates

:0 and you can follow me @WiiPigSooie

And WHY is the garbage still in the can (by the bikes, shown in the slideshow posted earlier)? A 3 foot tall body could be in a large garbage can - or maybe some evidence - shouldn't that be one of the first things LE should check - ?

That's what I was thinking.

Also - I think they should dust those bikes and other things out there for prints. The perp may have lifted something to move it out of the way.

genthumbashxMediuma.jpg

Thanks for the rectangle, lol. I definitely see the door. But hard as I try, I can't make out anything remotely like a handicapped ramp off of it. Oh well, maybe it's an old photo.

genthumbashxMediuma.jpg

Thanks, thats what I thought we were all looking at. Now, could we get someone down there to trip those trees so we can get a better look at the back and sides? lol

It is highly suspicious as well, that Haleigh was found missing at 3:00 AM in the morning, the same time her dad gets out of work. It almost sounds like a plan was in place that GF was following.

Maybe she had a script. Is she friends with umm nevermind.

That is another reason I feel this story is bogus. If she is saying she took the trash out of the same door that was propped open with a brick, the trash can is sitting in the front of the house and not the back door that the bf claims they never come in and out of..

Rarely post so don't flame. LOL

I am willing to bet the floor plan of this mobile home is:
-Enter front door directly into living room.
-Bar straight across from front door that separates living room/kitchen.
-Look right and there is the dining room and door entering master bedroom. Master is probably only bedroom large enough to hold two beds, etc., etc. Probably bath inside the bedroom.
-Look left and small hallway with small bath to right of hall, bedroom at end of hall, bedroom to left of hall.
-Enter laundry room by going around bar, walk through kitchen and it is at end of kitchen (kitchen long and narrow behind bar). "Back door" is actually at end of laundry room and opens on the side of the trailer -specically what you are seeing in the picture

A relative has same exterior trailer so I bet the interior is similiar. If that is the case and GF did not go into bedroom/bath, then she easily entered out of the master bedroom opening into the living room, light in kitchen is across from her and she could have seen back door from there.

That said, I have been sleeping at my relative's home as above (under the influence of nothing!), I would NOT have noted door opening, light in kitchen on and have had relative enter that bedroom, get clothes out of closet and take a shower and leave and I never woke up!

I have no explanation for the deadbolted door other than I do believe someone could have entered the front (if no deadbolt) with little effort and exited through the laundry door by opening the dead bolt from inside.

As far as the block, if they rarely entered/exited that door, any kid playing outside could have propped the door open with block or partial block. I have seen ours bring all kinds of stuff up on the steps/porch while playing outside. That door could have been propped open before that night and not noticed.

At 17, she is hardly considered too young to babysit or be a caregiver. Most babysitters I know started at 14yo.

I don't think it matters if she was a minor or not. We are not talking about the father being a pedophile here. He is close enough to her age for it to be considered, imo, an acceptable relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82