FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys notice that all of the drug charges were on the same day? So the dude had coke, maryjane, meth, opium, etc etc...at the same time! Does that sound like a user or a dealer to you guys?

17 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES 1983-10-29 N/A N/A, N/A N/A N/A
First Name RONALD Middle Name LEMYLES Last Name CUMMINGS
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 1983-10-29
Race WHITE Offense Date 2002-12-12 Source State FL
Offense 0893.13.6A POSSESS GHB Gender M

All these drug charges makes me think MAYBE this IS drug related. GF could have been just hangin out with some people they owed $$ to....they slipped some GHB in her drink...took Haleigh as collateral till debt paid...???

This offense was from 2002, before Haleigh was even born. Maybe he cleaned up a bit?

I wonder who he testified against, and did they just get out?

Exactly....these people don't take too kindly to being narced on. No matter how long it takes...they will get theirs. Hmm, bless that poor lil girl.

Yeah...that's not good. Sounds like he may possibly have some dangerous enemies.
Strange though...with this rap sheet...HE got custody of the kids!

It appeared in the other thread discussion that mom was actively using at the time of the custody dispute. Keep in mind he got custody of the boy too, who would have been taken from mom at a really young age. There had to be a serious substance abuse issue going on there. And visitation is at Dad's judgement call of safety. The near drowning incident appears to have happened on her watch.

Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker
Hopefully he/she got permission to post pics.

"Was able to embed myself with search team. Photos to come shortly.
5 minutes ago from txt"

http://twitter.com/GSReporters
I wouldn't recommend fifty people contact TES, but maybe ONE person could be designated to do so. ;) It is a HUGE no no for photos to be taken during searches without expressed permission.

We are only supposed to be discussing pertinent things here about George and KFN (not the A fam).

I have asked Marc K. (on his thread) to please take the father under his wing to steer him and the family towards legitimate groups for support. For the father to keep the lines of communication open with LE if he has nothing to hide is imperative and Marc K.'s advice is on target.

KFN is not a legitimate group, imo, and since George has aligned himself with them in the search for Haleigh...we are free to discuss what their motives are here. This is not bashing because it does pertain directly to this case.

Thank God, SS, you are an angel! Please steer him away from them!

I'm with the poster who thinks the GF was out somewhere and kept the back door propped open to either hear the kids or to back in the house quickly. I don't think she personally did anything to Haleigh,but either someone took advantage of that situation or Haleigh wondered off and is in the river.
Either way,the girlfriend needs to clear up the story.

Not defending dad's previous drug charges AT ALL.
That said, the most recent one was in 2002 - 7 years ago. Even before Haleigh was born. I'm not sure those charges are relevant today, if there aren't any more recent incidents.

And, if dad had custody (which mom fought in a court of law), I'm sure she brought up his past drug history. If I was the judge, first thing I would have done was a random drug test to see if there was concern for any current use.

Dad got custody. That tells me he was at least clean at the time of the test. No further charges, hopefully he got help.

What kind of people do think he was involved with during the drug busts? Could be pretty bad characters.
And maybe he just learned how not to get caught...

I'm thinking if he did turn in his supplier when he was busted in 2002---that guy may have gotten out of prison. This could be revenge for his past actions... MOO

did you guys notice that all of the drug charges were on the same day? So the dude had coke, maryjane, meth, opium, etc etc...at the same time! Does that sound like a user or a dealer to you guys?

Sounds like a drug runner to me. Take these from point A to B and get paid. Steal the drugs and we will kill you. Get picked up by the cops and you do not know us.

Salesman for a BIG TIME dealer.

Everything I've heard is about the back door. Has the GF said whether the front door was locked when got up? Did it have a deadbolt too? Could they have come in the front door and left through the back door?

Yes another idea I (and many others probably) posted, exhaustively discussed then lost in the threads... sigh... really hard to read everything I know, by the time you get done you're behind on current one! But basically if rear door was deadbolted by dad as he says and remained locked til bedtime as gf says, then intruder could well have gained access thru front so then propped rear door so as not to be heard nor seen exiting w child. JMO

:parrot:

Exactly....these people don't take too kindly to being narced on. No matter how long it takes...they will get theirs. Hmm, bless that poor lil girl.

That is an interesting concept here. Remember in the 911 call Ronald was certain someone "stole" his girl and he would kill them like he already knew who it could be.

do we know if the gf was living there, or just staying there KWIM? Unless she graduated early or dropped out she should be in school too, no?

I think LE is letting on like they think she was kidnapped, just to let them sink their own ship. Seems to be working thus far. She can't keep her story straight. They both appeared very nervous on Greta last night.

I was responding to the poster who thought possibly someone from the family took her to keep her safe or something. I was asking them if that was the case...why wouldn't they take the brother. ;) In other words, it isn't plausible it was a family member taking her for those reasons to me.

Yeah, I agree. They would take Haleigh's brother, also, imo.

What kind of people do think he was involved with during the drug busts? Could be pretty bad characters.
And maybe he just learned how not to get caught...

I'm thinking if he did turn in his supplier when he was busted in 2002---that guy may have gotten out of prison. This could be revenge for his past actions... MOO

Good point. If he turned in his supplier, revenge could be a motive.

Momtective and MeoW~ I don't think it is acceptable to post children's names on here! Ack!

do we know if the gf was living there, or just staying there KWIM? Unless she graduated early or dropped out she should be in school too, no?

I think LE is letting on like they think she was kidnapped, just to let them sink their own ship. Seems to be working thus far. She can't keep her story straight. They both appeared very nervous on Greta last night.

I agree..

This offense was from 2002, before Haleigh was even born. Maybe he cleaned up a bit?

Oh, yes, definitely....or so we can hope. Hard to quit some of those heavy duty ones - heroin, meth, etc....IF in fact he actually uses. That GBH/ gf comment was just pure speculation...although, sometimes having no record of drug probs from 2002 to present could mean he's just more careful and hasn't been caught lately.....sorry for being negative.

Most likely she dropped out of school. She was living there with him, i believe they been together the past 4-6 months from what i've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82