FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows on the back of the home. One to left is likely in kitchen and one on right is half window in the laundry room.

Yes..however, I am seeing a set of double windows and a door on the back, not two sets of windows..
I can see the outline of the frame of the door that goes all the way down..
Maybe I am looking too hard..:waitasec:

I thought the same thing too another door in the back BUT I think what is throwing us off is a telephone phone poll going straight down at the same line of the window making it appear to be a door??? I followed what look to be wires over to the other pole.... :confused:

I agree with you,im seeing that to. The back door is on the back. Thats a window on the side.

Look at the porch light on the side.....its a door. (or I'm losing it)

My door is on the side with a light.

Tim Miller asked me to thank all of you for discovering and reporting to TES that there is an "embedded reporter" from the Gainsville Sun among the searchers who is taking photographs.

As you know, it is strictly forbidden for searchers to take photographs, and Tim is so angry that he said there will not be another interview for the Gainsville Sun with him, and furthermore in his debriefing with LE at 4PM today, he is going to urge LE to do the same!"

Why does life always have to be so complicated? <weary smile>

Anyway, on behalf of Tim and TES, heartfelt thanks for your loyalty and concern.

Thanks Friday!

Respectfully snipped...

You are SO right. It is the people who rely on your trust much more often than a stranger. Any adult who prefers and encourages the company of children and looks for ways to be "too" helpful in ways that mean they are alone with your child is one to watch out for. Teach your child that it's not just strangers and if ANYONE makes them feel uncomfortable to tell you. They do not have to hug Uncle John or sit on his lap. They don't have to help coach or their pastor if he makes them uncomfortable. They should leave and they should tell and when they do, they pass the ball to us as adults and it is OUR job to protect them.

I totally agree. I think one of the worst things we do to children, especially girls, is teach them to silence that little voice that tells you something is wrong. To be polite, don't offend anyone, don't embarrass them or yourself, we are taught to ignore it until it is screaming and by then it is too late. Boys get the same thing, but more tied to shame/embarassment/reflection of their masculinity. And it is horrible because the warning bells go off, that pit in your stomach at a time that is much easier to extract yourself from the situation. You see in teen girls that know the evening is going off in the ditch but they don't say anything because he hasn't really crossed the line yet.

At 17, she is hardly considered too young to babysit or be a caregiver. Most babysitters I know started at 14yo.

I don't think it matters if she was a minor or not. We are not talking about the father being a pedophile here. He is close enough to her age for it to be considered, imo, an acceptable relationship.

THANK YOU SS! Well said!....

We need to get off the age thing, and concentrate on facts, news, and clues. This is about finding Haleigh, not to try a statutory rape case.

At 17, she is hardly considered too young to babysit or be a caregiver. Most babysitters I know started at 14yo.

I don't think it matters if she was a minor or not. We are not talking about the father being a pedophile here. He is close enough to her age for it to be considered, imo, an acceptable relationship.

Well said :clap:

Coming from a very small backwoods town in Kentucky. With that culture so to say the age difference is not that out of the normal and is not seen as sick or twisted. JMO

Can anyone give me the reason it's such a big no-no to take pictures of TES conducting a search? Please don't flame lol..I just don't get why this is so bad

There is a confidentiality to being allowed in with them. You could be releasing evidence photos, photos that contain something you don't even know is evidence. The photos could show the perp where the search is considered complete, what better place to now dump the body.

And then we don't even want to go "searchers" out taking photos in hopes of getting the photo of the body that the tabloid will pay them for. It is just a bad idea and conflict of interest all the way around.

Thanks for the rectangle, lol. I definitely see the door. But hard as I try, I can't make out anything remotely like a handicapped ramp off of it. Oh well, maybe it's an old photo.

I don't see a ramp either. And here's an off-the-wall question:

Why would you put a handicapped ramp on the side of the house, away from the parking area? Wouldn't you put it on the main entrance of the house, closer to vehicles for ease of access? Not that that matters one way or the other, since I think I heard they rent this house.

SS I agree with every single post you've made in the last umpteen threads on the Haleigh situation.

Oh, okay, my bad, I didn't know that LE couldn't post pictures..
Please take care of yourself first. I know its hard not to get out there and search, but you must take care of you..:blowkiss:

I wouldn't know if my son wasn't LE. In fact looking at CocoaMoms slides I think I see my son, in fact I'm sure it's him. Called my husband to come look at the picture and said who is that? He said____ (our sons name). As usual he never tells me anything he has done or is doing! He knows I am a member of TES and can't go and is probably trying to keep it from me because I will have a million question that he will say "mom you know I can't tell you anything!" I hate that!! Can't wait till tonight so I can call him and let him know I saw his picture!:)

In regards to the possibility of the gf being able to sleep through a door opening, light on, child taken, etc.. I used to be a very heavy sleeper. I have fallen asleep, and stayed asleep, in some strange situations. I actually fell asleep on the bleachers during a pep rally in high school. Some people are just like that. I have no doubt that I could have slept through someone coming in the house, turning on all the lights, and doing anything. One time I fell out of bed onto a heating vent, waking my parents up, and never even stirred. That worried me when I became a mom. I have become a much lighter sleeper since having DD. However, there are still nights where I sleep so heavy it scares me. I've woken up with DD laying on top of one of my arms. Mind you, I have a high matress and she needs to either get a good grib on the blankets or me to pull herself up. There have also been nights I'll say how good she slept and DH tells me he got up 4 different times with her, took her potty, got her water, she screamed bloody murder from a bad dream...... Granted, I don't sleep through that stuff often, but it does happen on occasion. In fact, I get so parinoid, that if DH isn't home, I don't sleep because I'm so afraid it being one of those nights I sleep heavy.

HLN is saying Misty is disputing now that she said she was sleeping with her. She now insists she was in her own bed. Gettin' hinkier.....

#3 why would somebody who is abducting a child turn the light on? I would think they would want it to stay as dark as possible.

(snipped, bold mine) ITA! :waitasec:

Maybe the person he ratted on or a person they know, only took the little girl because..it would be easier to carry 1 kid if they were alone, also if the GF was sleeping in the same bed as the boy, maybe that is why they only took Haleigh.

But wouldn't it seem like the younger (smaller, lighter, more gullible, less articulate etc) the child the better...? :confused:

I just blew that pic up----I believe that is a window there at the end of the trailor not a door, maybee the door is at the other end??

How recently was first pic of trailer taken (not the one w crime scene tape)? I am taking it that screened porch is what's used as "front entry" (access from parking eg). Yet we can not see ramp on either side or rear in first pic..? Either first pic predates ramp construction, or door is on side and ramp doesn't run alongside trailer (as I envisioned) and is so short as to not be visible behind tree.
:confused:

:parrot:

HLN is saying Misty is disputing now that she said she was sleeping with her. She now insists she was in her own bed. Gettin' hinkier.....

Oh my, this is all giving me a headache. She's driving me crazy, I wish LE would put some serious heat on her changing her stories. :rolleyes:

I don't see a ramp either. And here's an off-the-wall question:

Why would you put a handicapped ramp on the side of the house, away from the parking area? Wouldn't you put it on the main entrance of the house, closer to vehicles for ease of access? Not that that matters one way or the other, since I think I heard they rent this house.

I don't think it is a handicapped ramp. The home is set up high to allow for rising water (good plan based on the photo). It is probably a very small ramp that just allows you to use that door. A ramp is way cheaper than stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pellepellestore