FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well MDO - you know what that tells ya dontcha?

No thanks to Casey, and her spending all day with her lawyer, it does make me think they have time alone to talk about what exactly happen, keep their stories straight, and watch for potential evidence being brought out of that house.
My understanding is that the tent is located near the house..don't know if that is true or not..
It doesn't make sense to me how in this situation, and knowing they must keep up their strength that they can sleep in an uncomfortable tent..I just don't understand that.
I have the worst feeling about all of this..I can't even sleep thinking about what might have happened to little Kaleigh..

I don't have twitter - what does it say? It was said tonight that the son is with the bio-mom back at her house in St. Glen Mary. It was her visitation weekend anyway.

This is everything from since like 8 pm I bolded what I thought was interesting.

:blowkiss:

Grandmother says Haleigh is still alive she can feel her.
11 minutes ago from txt
grandmother says police are using diver dogs to smell the top of the water as they continue day 4 of search
12 minutes ago from txt
mother is not present at her camp
27 minutes ago from txt
The father's camp just started lighting candles.
29 minutes ago from txt
Candlelight vigils are scheduled for 7:30 and 8:30 tonight
32 minutes ago from txt
father just handed over custody of son to police
34 minutes ago from txt
Just got word mother Crystal Sheffield is going to go to walk to father's home @ 6 to get her son, Ronald Jr., as per scheduled visitation.
about 1 hour ago from txt
Press conferences for now have been scheduled for 4pm saturday and sunday about 3 hours ago from txt
A few balloons have been added to the mother's "camp" and the sky is darkening to the east
about 3 hours ago from txt
Grandmother says she knows the river, worked as commercial blue crab fisherman for 20 years. If her body is out there it will surface.
about 6 hours ago from txt

No thanks to Casey, and her spending all day with her lawyer, it does make me think they have time alone to talk about what exactly happen, keep their stories straight, and watch for potential evidence being brought out of that house.
My understanding is that the tent is located near the house..don't know if that is true or not..
It doesn't make sense to me how in this situation, and knowing they must keep up their strength that they can sleep in an uncomfortable tent..I just don't understand that.
I have the worst feeling about all of this..I can't even sleep thinking about what might have happened to little Kaleigh..
Nope - not at all what I was alluding to. IF they are "druggies" - either one or both of them - well they always look for a place with some privacy. Some where they can go and "get comfortable" out of ALL watchful eyes.

I keep thinking that a better question to ask would not be "when did Hayleigh last wet the bed?", but rather "What happened to her the last time she did wet the bed?"

What I am getting at, is did the child simply flee on her own, fearful of the repurcussions for wetting the bed. The open back door may have simply been left for the gf's brother or party friends.

While dad may not be directly involved in the girls disapearence this week. Was their some past patern of behavior that would prompt a child of that age to flee rather than face his wrath for a percieved unpardonable event such as bed wetting.

Just speculation on my part. But it stems in large part from the cowed appearence of the gf, the outrageous threats of violence and the nasty statements by the father, and that really grim report from bio mom concerning problems in the house... "just the hitting".

As far as LE warning the locals to lock their doors and batten down the hatches to fend off the predaory pedophile stranger stalking the neighborhood. I'm gonna hazzard a guess that they are not seeing signs of a random or unknown party being responsible for this one.

Geez, I understanding what your are saying here. I don't want to go there as it's late but geez, again. I hope not.

This is everything from since like 8 pm I bolded what I thought was interesting.

Grandmother says Haleigh is still alive she can feel her.
11 minutes ago from txt
grandmother says police are using diver dogs to smell the top of the water as they continue day 4 of search
12 minutes ago from txt
mother is not present at her camp
27 minutes ago from txt
The father's camp just started lighting candles.
29 minutes ago from txt
Candlelight vigils are scheduled for 7:30 and 8:30 tonight
32 minutes ago from txt
father just handed over custody of son to police
34 minutes ago from txt
Just got word mother Crystal Sheffield is going to go to walk to father's home @ 6 to get her son, Ronald Jr., as per scheduled visitation.
about 1 hour ago from txt
Press conferences for now have been scheduled for 4pm saturday and sunday about 3 hours ago from txt
A few balloons have been added to the mother's "camp" and the sky is darkening to the east
about 3 hours ago from txt
Grandmother says she knows the river, worked as commercial blue crab fisherman for 20 years. If her body is out there it will surface.
about 6 hours ago from txt
AAhhhh - so maybe dad was refusing to turn over son for arranged visitation. Tomorrow is son's b-day. I think that is also why bio mom took him back to her house. They can have a b-day party there for him - out of the "media eyes". Plus it will be good for bio mom to get some distance and a new perspective.

How can that be possible when the BioMother has Junior?

JMO but I think the police took over for the exchange. I have a feeling things are getting much more ugly between these parents. :confused: I can't figure out how they can't realize this IS NOT the time to be petty and argue or cut each other down. :chicken:

I have been reading all your posts for awhile excellent sleuthing by the way. I don't post very often but I think the whole lot of these people are dim wits, as for the 17 yo GF i wouldn't let her babysity my dog much less my children, His sister was on NG tonight and she said the GF was a responsible 17 YO give me a break, She also does not think 17 is very young to be playing wife and watching 2 kids, then the maternal GM says her daughter is with Chad and JR and was happy, being with them, if my 5 YO was missing you wouldn't be able to drag me away from that command post. I fell the bio mom and her mom are full of sour grapes and really have no clue what they are talking about they don't seem to know alot about this childs life. I think someone the dad and GF know well took this child and I believe sadley she is not with us any longer, I wonder how old the brother and nephews are that were visiting earlier that evening? People with there mentality should not have children period beacause they just don't have the skills to take care of themselves much less raise little ones, So Sad.......IMO
I'm kinda going there as well. I thought it was odd that she used the word "happy", but then again maybe she was drawing strength from being close to her child. He needs to be cared for as well.

I don't know, I lost my son in Toys R Us once and my first thought was kidnapping.
But maybe that's just me.
My first thought should have been: autistic 2 year old + distracted mommy= big electronic dinosaur in the corner one aisle over.

My sister and her fam were 30 ft away from me in Walmart and my daughter walked over to them except I couldn't see her because of the clothing racks and I asked them if she was over there and my brother-in-law said no. My first thought in my head (which was quick - like a second) was to go to customer service and have them close all the doors bc someone took her and I said "Are you serious?!?" to my BIL and he said "No. She's right here..." and I almost collapsed to the ground. Mean joke but he didn't realize I was serious. So I may be just US. :)

I don't have twitter - what does it say? It was said tonight that the son is with the bio-mom back at her house in St. Glen Mary. It was her visitation weekend anyway.

That is all it is. Biomom's weekend started at 6.
Apparantly didn't want to interact with him, cop handled the hand off.

That is all it is. Biomom's weekend started at 6.
Apparantly didn't want to interact with him, cop handled the hand off.

She walked though? Which means she had to walk back, and there is a possibility of a predator on the loose? This is exactly why I think this is not an abduction..There is no warning to the public to lock doors, stay inside after dark, pay close attention to people who should not be in the neighborhood, call in to authorities if you see something suspicious.
I think they know what has happened and who had a hand in it..

This is a little OT - but kinda relevant. When my DD was much littler - around 6 - 8. We would go shopping and she would wander off ALL THE TIME. I used to be a nervous wreck. We talked to her til we were blue in the face trying to tell her about how someone could come up and just take her. She is one smart cookie - she would just say "No, they wouldn't! I would kick and scream and get away!"

Soooo, we set this up with my FIL. We went grocery shopping and he came a few minutes later. He "stalked" us in the store making sure she never saw him. Then when she decided to wander off - he walked up behind her - grabbed her, threw his hand over her mouth and carried her to us!!!!

Needless to say - she NEVER WANDERED OFF AGAIN!!!! It scared the bejesus outta her and showed her in real life how what we were saying could actually happen!!!

Please do it Impatientredhead! I support you fully and was thinking of calling the tip line on the poster to report the myspace. We do not want another child to go missing. If it is in error, make the error on the safe side. I encourage you, I support you, and you will be my hero! :blowkiss:

Salem

I wrote it up and sent it. I did not report the page to myspace or to the local police. I sent it to the police where the kid supposedly lives:

Hello,

While reading postings regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings in Putnam Florida I became aware of a young teen that claims to live in your area and appears to be communicating with a registered sex offender who is currently missing from Florida.

Relevant links/additional notes afterwards:

Chad Eugene Reynolds- Predator Flyer

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368

Blinky/Taylor- 13 years old- Hillsborough NC

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=411686947

Chad Reynolds- current myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=427822406

Chad Reynolds- myspace page 2 days before he disappears

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:PW8DIZ7U10sJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewProfile%26friendID%3D427822406+chad25live&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Missing poster for Chad

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309predator_missing

Looking at the cached myspace page for Chad, on January 29, 2009 it appears that Chad adds "Taylor" to his friend listing. Taylor's photo is not published yet on this date. If you click on Taylor's icon, it will take you to his current page with his photo and he becomes "Blinky".

Chad's current myspace page still shows Taylor as an active friend. Considering this connection seems to have been made two days before Chad disappears, Chad's preference for chatting with 12-13 year old boys, and the appearance that Taylor and his parents remain unaware of this connection since it is still in place I felt obligated to write to you to make someone else aware of this.

Can someone explain something to me? This is something I would love to ask Nancy Grace or Jane Valez Mitchell about and it is something that I havn't understood since day one b/c it hasn't made sense to me. Hopefully someone can help me understand the confusion:

OK if a child preditor took and abducted Haleigh then why would they leave the brother there? It just doesn't make sense to me that they'd take one kid and not the other.

Do you think if it was CP that they only wanted just the girl? I mean that is just odd to me is all. Especially since in some cases you hear of two kids being involved in a sexual preditor type of thing where the CP makes them perform on each other.
Naw, depends on their "need." No two are alike.

Imagine trying to get two kids out the door...besides, didn't the GF say the boy was sleeping with her?

JMO but I think the police took over for the exchange. I have a feeling things are getting much more ugly between these parents. :confused: I can't figure out how they can't realize this IS NOT the time to be petty and argue or cut each other down. :chicken:

If my child disappeared while under my ex's care, I'd be pretty upset with him...

So IIRC, GF and dad have been together for 5 months. Wonder how long they've been shacked up. And wonder how, in that short amount of time, this 17 year old girl managed to "bond" with these babies.

Jeez. I have a 17 YO son who is an awesome kid and sharp as a tack. Still, I just can't see him attempting to parent someone else's children - let alone his own! Same goes for my 19 YO daughter - who is brilliant and very maternal. They just don't have the life skills yet.

So IIRC, GF and dad have been together for 5 months. Wonder how long they've been shacked up. And wonder how, in that short amount of time, this 17 year old girl managed to "bond" with these babies.

Jeez. I have a 17 YO son who is an awesome kid and sharp as a tack. Still, I just can't see him attempting to parent someone else's children - let alone his own! Same goes for my 19 YO daughter - who is brilliant and very maternal. They just don't have the life skills yet.
Exactly. What I want to know and have yet to hear is HOW DID THEY MEET? WHEN did they meet?

If my child disappeared while under my ex's care, I'd be pretty upset with him...

Me too - but I'd hope that I'd let go of it long enough to bring us together. They both made that little girl - they have another child together. The kids TOLD bio mom that they loved Misty (as per the mothers words on NG) - when my dad got a new gf, she was mean (really mean, not just "evil step-mother' mean) and I didn't like her & I didn't like going over there and you can bet that I told my mom just that. I don't think kids would tell their mom they loved their step-mom is something weird was going on.

I hope we find out more in the days ahead and mostly I hope they find her. My 5yo walked in while I was watching about it and I almost started crying. I feel so much for this family. I can't even imagine how they feel or what they are going through and I just pray for Haleigh's safe return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12