FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new 13 y/o friend Blinky, that seems to have made friends with him just days before Chad disappeared obviously his parents are unaware because their son is still connected to the site.

I have the email address for the Sheriff were Blinky claims to live. I am debating sending the wanted poster, the myspace links and pointing out that Blinky has been chatting with this loser.
Now that would be a good tip! Totally warranted! You could also alert Myspace staff to his record and status, too.

The new 13 y/o friend Blinky, that seems to have made friends with him just days before Chad disappeared obviously his parents are unaware because their son is still connected to the site.

I have the email address for the Sheriff were Blinky claims to live. I am debating sending the wanted poster, the myspace links and pointing out that Blinky has been chatting with this loser.

O/T: I was pretty sure you "had" to be 14 to have a myspace. Maybe they lowered the age...idk

I am seeing a pattern with this Preditor Chad and I think we may be barking up the wrong tree as they say, it seems like he has a following with 13 yo boys and we dont know if possibly his victims where boys not girls and if so then he would probably not be involved in abducting a 5 yo girl.

Originally posted by objuthr:

Thank you. I know a mighty lot of people who live in trailers, smoke, date younger girls, etc. who put their kids first and foremost. I also know people who live in sinfully expensive homes, rant against smoking, married their second trophy wives, and who barely know what grade their kids are in.

The incredible level of judgment in this case so far is sickening.

I will continue to maintain that regardless of economic or educational status who not only recreationally use drugs, but have been arrested for it multiple times, lost custody of their kids over it, etc... do not necessarily have the judgement needed to truly put their kids first. And regardless of the neighborhood it is done in it makes your kids more vulnerable to predators than the home it is not a factor in.

If this was a 25 year old mother, who had drug charges in her past, left her toddlers home alone with a teenager that should be in school 24/7, a teen that appears to not be altogether there, and one of the kids disappeared under this teenage boys watch (known him a few months).... the mothers on here would rip her apart. It is not about money. It is about judgement and priorities.

We all make bad calls. Some of us get lucky and nothing horrible happens. Make enough bad calls and those around you that are most unable to defend themselves will have a much higher chance of picking up that tab.

I am seeing a pattern with this Preditor Chad and I think we may be barking up the wrong tree as they say, it seems like he has a following with 13 yo boys and we dont know if possibly his victims where boys not girls and if so then he would probably not be involved in abducting a 5 yo girl.

Exactly, these Myspace "friendships" with adolescent boys reek of grooming to me. I too think it is unlikely that he is involved in this particular case.

As I said in the previous thread, the community should be scared to death or they don't have a care in the world. Is there a child predator on loose in their town or not?

I saw Tim say it too - I thought it wasn't good - they way he said it - like he knew something.

Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? I couldn't post for a bit.

Thanks Wind Chime for the lovely Thread Opener. Makes me want to sit down and play a bit of Claire De Lune. ;}

Yosande, nice to meet a fellow Oregonian.

Is Satsuma {sp} where Jessica Lundsford lived? From the arial photo this looks like a nice little development. I can't find the trailer home where Haleigh lived.

Do we have anyone from that town here on the forum? I would love to see what thoughts a local would have about a little girl going missing in their area.

If a SO took her and then dumped her, the body would be disposed of out in the open, right? Stranger abductions are very rare where the child is taken out of the home like Elizabeth Smart. And a SO has no need to hide the body as we learned in Madeleine's case after much study :confused:

When the body is hidden or buried it is usually someone who knows the child who has done the deed and don't want the body found as they don't want to get caught.

The stranger, he could care less, just goes on to his next victim from what I've learned.

I think this might be an abduction of sorts, but is from someone who knew Haleigh. xox

We need to make certain we are not responsible for passing along "tips" which take away from finding this child or any other child in this position. While we are excellent sleuths, without direct knowledge of the above things...we have to be very careful what we consider worthy of forwarding to LE.

(Stepping off my soapbox now)

Geez Louizzz SS. I seriously doubt anyone from WS would do that. :rolleyes: All's good though :blowkiss:

I hope they find Haleigh this weekend. With the searchers and TES plus finding the "items" today, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities. This case needs to move swiftly and zero in on the perp.

I saw Tim say it too - I thought it wasn't good - they way he said it - like he knew something.

Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? I couldn't post for a bit.

Unfortunately I have thought we have that type of ending from the start. And today when they said they found evidence, and then went home to start again tomorrow..... well that is not an indication that they think there is a live 5 year old in the woods. They would be searching all night. So sad.

I will continue to maintain that regardless of economic or educational status who not only recreationally use drugs, but have been arrested for it multiple times, lost custody of their kids over it, etc... do not necessarily have the judgement needed to truly put their kids first. And regardless of the neighborhood it is done in it makes your kids more vulnerable to predators than the home it is not a factor in.

If this was a 25 year old mother, who had drug charges in her past, left her toddlers home alone with a teenager that should be in school 24/7, a teen that appears to not be altogether there, and one of the kids disappeared under this teenage boys watch (known him a few months).... the mothers on here would rip her apart. It is not about money. It is about judgement and priorities.

We all make bad calls. Some of us get lucky and nothing horrible happens. Make enough bad calls and those around you that are most unable to defend themselves will have a much higher chance of picking up that tab.

Thank you! That was all I was trying to say!:clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member