FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? I couldn't post for a bit.

snipped

No but when I clicked on the link for Chad's MySpace page in the last thread my IE went wild..I ended up with over 20 pages of his MySpace before I could shut down & reboot..I thought for sure I got a VIRUS!

Please start another thread in the Crime section for Chad Reynolds. He has nothing to do with this case until you can place him in or around the area when Haleigh went missing.
but until dots are connected what if he does have something to do with this case.... especially if we are in think tank mode at this point... (just saying....)

Thank you for posting. This makes me more curious since the LE from one county contacted LE in this case. Maybe his previous crime was to a female?

your welcome. I do remember a previous post saying it was a boy under 12.

OK back to the map, the pond, and the footprint. If a perp took her outside at night and she went willingly...why didn't they get right into a vehicle to leave the area? Why take this scenic route through the trailer park on foot?

Bingo Place Donate Proceeds For Reward Money
[SIZE=-1]First Coast News, FL - 12 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Bingo regular Angie Wipperton says this game is for Haleigh. "Anybody who ca do anything they can for this family. I've got two little boys myself, ...[/SIZE]

but until dots are connected what if he does have something to do with this case.... especially if we are in think tank mode at this point... (just saying....)
Because if we sat and discussed all 44 of the SOs...we could derail this "think tank" in a heartbeat. It would become so clogged with information on each one of them that we would be buried in filth up to our eyeballs and still no closer to finding Haleigh.

SCANDI, in answer to your question, Jessica Lunsford lived in Homosassa, Fl, on the west central coast. Satsuma is inland from the east coast between Jacksonville and Orlando.

HALEIGHsatsumamap.jpg

here is a satellite map over the Satsuma area marking the approx location of the mobile home where Haleigh, father,gf, and lil brother live.
HALEIGHhome.jpg

OK back to the map, the pond, and the footprint. If a perp took her outside at night and she went willingly...why didn't they get right into a vehicle to leave the area? Why take this scenic route through the trailer park on foot?

Maybe they were afraid of someone hearing a vehicle, seeing headlights or another vehicle on the road? Walking through the woods may be more easily hidden?

ETA: Maybe their vehicle is a familiar vehicle to the area and they didn't want neighbors seeing it in the area during the time Haleigh went missing

perhaps the vehicle was parked near the tracks or at the entrance to the trailer park. Or... perhaps there was no vehicle at all and she is within walking distance of the trailer.

Since the track went to the river, I wouls assume they went that way first to "try" to throw off the dogs. They underestimate how good tracking dogs are.

Maybe they were afraid of someone hearing a vehicle, seeing headlights or another vehicle on the road? Walking through the woods may be more easily hidden?

B. someone would recognize the vehicle
C. original plan was not to take Haleigh from the park

did we ever figure out for sure if she had been playing with her cousins earlier that day, and if so could she have left the print then?

Suppose she didn't leave the trailer until 3:00 am like gf said...this gave the perp until 3:40 am when LE arrived. Why would the perp risk the "scenic walk" not knowing when the gf would call them? If she had called immediately then he/she could have been easily caught with Haleigh by going to the pond and the outbuilding then around. I don't get this part.

ocala article on chad reynolds very informative...

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090213/articles/902130269

Thanks for that info. Wonder if any of the girlfriend's friends knew this guy? Co-workers at his place of employ? Not a very large community. One of my thoughts has to do with the possibility we discussed of a Duncan-type offender. Maybe some of these guys went camping and hunting together and they have gear and guns.

Wondering if a gun was held to Haleigh when she was taken?

I know...out there. But what isn't these days.

Because if we sat and discussed all 44 of the SOs...we could derail this "think tank" in a heartbeat. It would become so clogged with information on each one of them that we would be buried in filth up to our eyeballs and still no closer to finding Haleigh.
the only reason I said that was because this SO went missing mere days before Haleigh also went missing and it is in the msm. He is a sexual predator that made the news because he is not where he said he would be. I don't see more than one or two rsos being discussed right now... if it got to 44 I would be right there with ya, ss :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735