FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are re-interviewing family members after finding the "items" today in the search. The AC repairman was interviewed, too.

Her brother did bring the 2 nephews over and they left about 5:45 pm. She claims she did not unlock that door and only rarely used it.

I read on (?) the AC repairman (they had the $$$ for this?) has been cleared..Is this correct?

I saw Tim say it too - I thought it wasn't good - they way he said it - like he knew something.

Anyone else having trouble staying logged in? I couldn't post for a bit.

Yes, I heard TM say it doesn't look like a "happy" ending. I believe it has to do with whatever was found today. He looked sad yet still determined to find her.

After hearing Tim Miller and how sober he was, I do think that they will find her and it will be a very sad ending for a sweet baby girl again........I had high hopes til today......then after TM, I feel LE knows allot and maybe in a few days, we will know somthing.

I hope so. TM knew a whole lot more than he could say tonight. LE knows EVEN MORE than that. I would really like to know what they found today, plus I thought LE said they "found some things" but were still very hopeful she was alive"?

In the search for Trenton, tracking dogs found scents at a construction site and at a totally separate site that led into a lake.

But, Trenton wasn't found in either of those places. I doubt Trenton ever was at either location.

It bothers me that TM publically said this doesnt look like a happy ending, yet they are not telling the family what was found. I would hate to be the family and hear that statement on TV especially after just earlier after items where discovered the sheriff said they had hope for a good outcome.

How would a trafficer know she had Turner's? You can't tell by looking.

For real. One of the visitors could have slipped the lock on the that door and left through the front door. Afterward, could have propped the screen door open with the block.
OR......the perp could have come thru the front door and left thru the back after finding that door a closer get away (perp could have tried the back...after propping it with brick...couldn't get in...goes around to the front and picks lock or door is open...goes in...exit thru the back)

OK back to the map, the pond, and the footprint. If a perp took her outside at night and she went willingly...why didn't they get right into a vehicle to leave the area? Why take this scenic route through the trailer park on foot?

Because they’re main goal was not to keep her for very long. They didn't need a car to drive her to another location just do what they planned on doing. They already had a place picked out that was within walking distance or they live in the area and did not want to risk having a vehicle seen that could track back to them. If it was someone local and it is found that after Haliegh goes missing they also go missing LE would be able to put 2 & 2 together.
If it were someone local then disposal of the body would have to be done in such way, as not to tie them to the crime as dumped in the river, or shallow pre-dug grave so she would not be found right away, evidence would be compromised and that leaves the disposal area open to a large list of people having access.
Then they could hang out and just be another neighbor in the area.

If she was abducted for the purpose of keeping her long term then it would have to be someone that is not from the neighborhood currently but knows enough about the area to know about the house, open space, access in and out and.... the habits of the family. Being the middle of the night in a somewhat remote area they would not want to risk headlight, engine noise or dogs barking although a stranger in the dark walking through a neighborhood would set off dogs.

Haleigh was wearing a pajama top and panties with no shoes according to MC, right? If clothes were the items found, that would certainly explain the "happy ending" remark.

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Did you guys happen to notice the big white truck with "Grave Digger" on it in the video clips of Ronnie and Misty earlier today? I wonder who owns it?

Yes. I wrote that off to being some macho jacked up mud truck thing. But you never know.

Would someone mind filling me in - did the father and gf holler or search for Haleigh before or immediately after calling LE, or have they mentioned anything about that?
I have not heard anything about them out searching while waiting on the police. You would think they would be outside yelling at the top of their lungs, right ? I still think the automatic assumption, by the Dad, that Haleigh was taken is sort of weird...at only a few minutes after learning your daughter isn't in her bed, I would think there would be a couple of options running through your head. Immediately they know she has been abducted ?

How would a trafficer know she had Turner's? You can't tell by looking.

someone w/i the family or someone that knows the family would know that. we have no idea what kind of connections anyone associated w/ this girl or family have. i don't believe this is true, i was responding to another post.

Girlfriend says she loves the children
[SIZE=-1]Gainesville Sun, FL - 9 minutes ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By Cindy Swirko PALATKA — Misty Croslin has been the girlfriend of Haleigh Cummings’ father, Ronald Cummings, for five months, lives in his house and has ...[/SIZE]

It bothers me that TM publically said this doesnt look like a happy ending, yet they are not telling the family what was found. I would hate to be the family and hear that statement on TV especially after just earlier after items where discovered the sheriff said they had hope for a good outcome.
Maybe he was trying in his own way to prepare them.

Excellent question, Anita! I have no idea of the answer tho.

So quiet is another reason for the walk.

(And Hiya!!)

Did you guys happen to notice the big white truck with "Grave Digger" on it in the video clips of Ronnie and Misty earlier today? I wonder who owns it?

Hiya!

I noticed that truck with "Grave Digger" on it. I thought of the monster truck with the same name.

I have not heard anything about them out searching while waiting on the police. You would think they would be outside yelling at the top of their lungs, right ? I still think the automatic assumption, by the Dad, that Haleigh was taken is sort of weird...at only a few minutes after learning your daughter isn't in her bed, I would think there would be a couple of options running through your head. Immediately they know she has been abducted ?

I believe I'd be H*ll on a mission, and everyone within a sqare mile would be calling LE on ME!

OK back to the map, the pond, and the footprint. If a perp took her outside at night and she went willingly...why didn't they get right into a vehicle to leave the area? Why take this scenic route through the trailer park on foot?

Maybe the vehicle had loud pipes and they didn't want to arrive and leave from close to the trailer. My pickup has a loud pipe, I call it my hot rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter2_1