FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would a trafficer know she had Turner's? You can't tell by looking.

actually you can tell by looking. she was probably diagnosed @ birth or shortly afterwards. some girls are not diagnosed until they approach puberty b/c they are not developing properly.

Here are some of the physical symptoms of Turner's:

•a "webbed" neck (extra folds of skin extending from the tops of the shoulders to the sides of the neck)
•a low hairline at the back of the neck
•drooping of the eyelids
•differently shaped ears that are set lower on the sides of the head than usual
•abnormal bone development (especially the bones of the hands and elbows)
•a larger than usual number of moles on the skin
•edema or extra fluid in the hands and feet

I have not heard anything about them out searching while waiting on the police. You would think they would be outside yelling at the top of their lungs, right ? I still think the automatic assumption, by the Dad, that Haleigh was taken is sort of weird...at only a few minutes after learning your daughter isn't in her bed, I would think there would be a couple of options running through your head. Immediately they know she has been abducted ?
Maybe it was the doors being open. We don't know the father didn't search around the neighborhood while waiting on LE.

"The children and Croslin were asleep in the master bedroom — Haleigh on one bed close to the television set and she and Ronald Cummings Jr., 3, in another bed, Croslin said Friday."

This taken from the above link, and it does explain the different stories she gave about sleeping arrangements.

actually you can tell by looking. she was probably diagnosed @ birth or shortly afterwards. some girls are not diagnosed until they approach puberty b/c they are not developing properly.

Here are some of the physical symptoms of Turner's:

•a "webbed" neck (extra folds of skin extending from the tops of the shoulders to the sides of the neck)
•a low hairline at the back of the neck
•drooping of the eyelids
•differently shaped ears that are set lower on the sides of the head than usual
•abnormal bone development (especially the bones of the hands and elbows)
•a larger than usual number of moles on the skin
•edema or extra fluid in the hands and feet

I'm going to guess that most people have never heard of Turner's. Most likely have heard of it only if they have/know a child with it or are in the medical field....not in the child trafficing field.

So, they were ALL in the same bedroom ? That makes it even more hinky in my overly suspicious mind...don't know how she could have slept through that.

Hiya!

I noticed that truck with "Grave Digger" on it. I thought of the monster truck with the same name.
Ah, OK! Probably the reason for it then. LOL I had no clue. Wait...how would you know that?! :eek: You never cease to amaze me, Anita.

I'm going to guess that most people have never heard of Turner's. Most likely have heard of it only if they have/know a child with it or are in the medical field....not in the child trafficing field.

i don't believe this scenario to be plausible @ all. i was merely responding to your post stating that you cannot tell by looking. many girls are diagnosed based on their physical appearance @ birth. i wanted to make myself clear.

I can't imagine any good outcomes that involve this poor child leaving her panties in the woods

Got it!..I saw "happy ending" & my mind went right to LE's positive remarks today vs Tim's :(

I haven't been posting on this one, but I have been reading a lot and I had a thought.
Can any outside source veify that gf was actually in that trailer the whole time? I'm thinking little girl wakes up in the middle of the night and goes looking for her mommy figure and mommy figure isn't there, so the girl goes looking for her and is snatched. She may have been scared of the dark, but more scared of being alone, especially if she couldn't get anyone else to wake up. Or some less than trustworthy person knew that family's schedule and saw the gf on her way to somewhere else at that time and knew that the kids would be alone if she wasn't there.
I can't see the gf admitting to it if she left the trailer and the kids there alone.

Excellent question, Anita! I have no idea of the answer tho.

So quiet is another reason for the walk.

(And Hiya!!)

Did you guys happen to notice the big white truck with "Grave Digger" on it in the video clips of Ronnie and Misty earlier today? I wonder who owns it?

No, but Grave Digger is a monster truck.
Do you remember what video?

No, according to the police report GF claims she was only aware of the missing child for 5 minutes before Dad got home. Dad's immediate response is to tell her to call the police without even a cursory search of the house, let alone searching the neighborhood. Police were on the scene in like 6 minutes. Doesn't sound right does it?

No, it doesn't sound right at all. The 911 tape doesn't sound right either. I have a very bad feeling about the father, more so than the girlfriend. Could he have done something to Haleigh when he got home, while girlfriend was sound asleep? Let's say she then woke up because she heard something and then he uses her to call 911 while she is half awake and not thinking clearly? That might account for a lot of her confusion.

I saw the graver digger truck and a lot of pics that showed H in water. Wonder when she was supposed to become terrified of it? Does anyone remember when the canal incident happened?

With the money these guys handle and the risk involved, I'm sure these guys learn which qualities will bring top dollar.

I have not heard anything about them out searching while waiting on the police. You would think they would be outside yelling at the top of their lungs, right ? I still think the automatic assumption, by the Dad, that Haleigh was taken is sort of weird...at only a few minutes after learning your daughter isn't in her bed, I would think there would be a couple of options running through your head. Immediately they know she has been abducted ?

If it were during the daytime, I'd start calling outside, and searching the neighbors. But after 3 a.m., I think I'd probably assume the worst, too.

I would want the police to get there as soon as possible, and for them to be searching all "get-away-routes" because I'd probably assume that some perp was driving far away with my child.

There is just TOO much here,

All in one bedroom and the perp enters the bedroom and takes Haleigh out of the home with neither the 17 year old or the younger brother hearing anything.
At the same time that 17 year old wakes to go to bathroom and notices Haleigh is not in bed, Dad arrives home...
Kitchen light is on, per 17 year old, when she awakes at 3 am, it was off when she went to sleep...what perp turns on a light in the home ?
What perp carries and places a cinder block to hold the back door open ?
Dad swears back door is ALWAYS locked, and was locked that night, yet police confirm no signs of forced entry.
I don't know, there's just a LOT of sketchy parts to this story...

I haven't been posting on this one, but I have been reading a lot and I had a thought.
Can any outside source veify that gf was actually in that trailer the whole time? I'm thinking little girl wakes up in the middle of the night and goes looking for her mommy figure and mommy figure isn't there, so the girl goes looking for her and is snatched. She may have been scared of the dark, but more scared of being alone, especially if she couldn't get anyone else to wake up. Or some less than trustworthy person knew that family's schedule and saw the gf on her way to somewhere else at that time and knew that the kids would be alone if she wasn't there.
I can't see the gf admitting to it if she left the trailer and the kids there alone.

That was my first thought but then if she was out with someone why haven’t they come forward and said so. I guess if they were out drinking underage or doing something illegal they might not want to come forward but I would think that someone would have known she was not at home given LE a heads up already.

No, according to the police report GF claims she was only aware of the missing child for 5 minutes before Dad got home. Dad's immediate response is to tell her to call the police without even a cursory search of the house, let alone searching the neighborhood. Police were on the scene in like 6 minutes. Doesn't sound right does it?
It's also strange that she just happened to wake up and find Haleigh missing right about the time dad was to be home. That timing has always been too coincidental to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper