FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just TOO much here,

All in one bedroom and the perp enters the bedroom and takes Haleigh out of the home with neither the 17 year old or the younger brother hearing anything.
At the same time that 17 year old wakes to go to bathroom and notices Haleigh is not in bed, Dad arrives home...
Kitchen light is on, per 17 year old, when she awakes at 3 am, it was off when she went to sleep...what perp turns on a light in the home ?
What perp carries and places a cinder block to hold the back door open ?
Dad swears back door is ALWAYS locked, and was locked that night, yet police confirm no signs of forced entry.
I don't know, there's just a LOT of sketchy parts to this story...

There sure are.

That was my first thought but then if she was out with someone why haven’t they come forward and said so. I guess if they were out drinking underage or doing something illegal they might not want to come forward but I would think that someone would have known she was not at home given LE a heads up already.

Playing devil's advocate, if I were in her crew, I might not come forward either. If it looks like it would help find or save Haleigh, yeah. If MC was out farting around, telling authorities about it isn't really going to help Haleigh. It can only get MC in trouble.

Can someone explain something to me? This is something I would love to ask Nancy Grace or Jane Valez Mitchell about and it is something that I havn't understood since day one b/c it hasn't made sense to me. Hopefully someone can help me understand the confusion:

OK if a child preditor took and abducted Haleigh then why would they leave the brother there? It just doesn't make sense to me that they'd take one kid and not the other.

Do you think if it was CP that they only wanted just the girl? I mean that is just odd to me is all. Especially since in some cases you hear of two kids being involved in a sexual preditor type of thing where the CP makes them perform on each other.

It's also strange that she just happened to wake up and find Haleigh missing right about the time dad was to be home. That timing has always been too coincidental to me.
Maybe it was a habit to wake up about that time since it was his routine. He probably woke her a bit when he came home every night with the door, unloading work stuff, getting undressed, etc. I didn't find it odd really.

It's also strange that she just happened to wake up and find Haleigh missing right about the time dad was to be home. That timing has always been too coincidental to me.
Yeah, it is strange, but could be coincidental. If she knew that Haleigh was missing any earlier than 3am, why wouldn't she call the cops and the dad ?

We interrupt this thread discussion to bring you a....

MEDIA THREAD UPDATE!!!!

From this post on.....................

PLEASE START PUTTING YOUR MEDIA LINKS ON THE MEDIA THREAD

I've just about covered all the threads. When you post your link please try to include the date of the article/video. When I finally get done I will post all the media outlets main website URL in one post. You can check those daily for new "stuff" or updated stories.

We thank you for your time. We will now resume regular thead discussion.

(teehee)

It was the most troubling thing to me too until hearing Tim's pessimism. That knocked my wind out.

There is just TOO much here,

All in one bedroom and the perp enters the bedroom and takes Haleigh out of the home with neither the 17 year old or the younger brother hearing anything.
At the same time that 17 year old wakes to go to bathroom and notices Haleigh is not in bed, Dad arrives home...
Kitchen light is on, per 17 year old, when she awakes at 3 am, it was off when she went to sleep...what perp turns on a light in the home ?
What perp carries and places a cinder block to hold the back door open ?
Dad swears back door is ALWAYS locked, and was locked that night, yet police confirm no signs of forced entry.
I don't know, there's just a LOT of sketchy parts to this story...

Cause the gf had guests over, relatives? and AC man and one of them could have opened the deadbolt, then later propped the screen door open with the block. The gf probably did pass the polygraph, but we don't yet know about the others.

Father and gf just assumed deadbolt is stilled locked, as always and no need to check it.

I still find the gf's relatives and "friends" suspect.

Willen, most sexual predators not only prefer one sex over the other, but have preferences specific to age groups. It is rare a predator takes more than one child because the abduction is part of the fantasy for him, imo.

Can someone explain something to me? This is something I would love to ask Nancy Grace or Jane Valez Mitchell about and it is something that I havn't understood since day one b/c it hasn't made sense to me. Hopefully someone can help me understand the confusion:

OK if a child preditor took and abducted Haleigh then why would they leave the brother there? It just doesn't make sense to me that they'd take one kid and not the other.

Do you think if it was CP that they only wanted just the girl? I mean that is just odd to me is all.
I am no expert, but I gather that even CP's have their preferences..male, female. It seems that way from what I have learned. Also, I doubt any perp could take two children out of the home without being noticed.

Do you think if it was CP that they only wanted just the girl? I mean that is just odd to me is all. Especially since in some cases you hear of two kids being involved in a sexual preditor type of thing where the CP makes them perform on each other.

IDK, but Elizabeth Smart's abductor didn't take the other child in the room.

Maybe it was a habit to wake up about that time since it was his routine. He probably woke her a bit when he came home every night with the door, unloading work stuff, getting undressed, etc. I didn't find it odd really.

I don't disagree with you, but bearing this in mind wouldn't this make her more likely to awaken to an intruder if she was anticipating the return of the father around this time?

I am no expert, but I gather that even CP's have their preferences..male, female. It seems that way from what I have learned. Also, I doubt any perp could take two children out of the home without being noticed.

That true! I didn't think of it that way. Thank you for helping me understand.

It bothers me that TM publically said this doesnt look like a happy ending, yet they are not telling the family what was found. I would hate to be the family and hear that statement on TV especially after just earlier after items where discovered the sheriff said they had hope for a good outcome.

Hi Busylady, I can see where that would be upsetting if what you said is the case.

There could be a reason they haven't told the family what they found, that is if they have suspicions about them

The way I look at it is what ever is best for the benefit of finding Haleigh. If they are innocent they will know the Sheriff is doing what he thinks is best, knowing everything he does at this point.

Bravo, Swag!!! Thanks for all your hard work today!! It is such a fabulous thread where we can run to catch up, post the latest media links, and run back here to discuss them!!! Job well done!!! WOOHOO!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe they aren't into little boys. Some pedophiles are into only little girls and some little boys and probably some are into both.

How would an intruder know that night what the sleeping arrangment in the dark bedroom was, on this particular night Haleigh was in a bed alone and Jr. was in the bed with MC. I am thinking more and more either MC knows more or Haleigh really got out and will be found fairly close by.

I have been thinking a bit on the child's footprint that was noted in the police report.

If the dirt/soil was soft enough to save the footprint of a child wouldn't you think it would also hold the prints of an adult abductor walking next to her?

I know that we do not know all of the information yet.... but if the child's print really related here we would most certainly (sooner or later...perhaps soon to come based on Tim Miller's grim take on the eventual outcome of this case) have heard of corresponding adult shoe prints next to/near to the child print.

Also, if this were to be a stranger abduction, I would think there would be some footprint or other evidence around the windows or doors of the home to determine any adults were asleep in the home and it was safe to enter. Again, we don't know all what LE knows. Just something more to chew on...

That was my first thought but then if she was out with someone why haven’t they come forward and said so. I guess if they were out drinking underage or doing something illegal they might not want to come forward but I would think that someone would have known she was not at home given LE a heads up already.

That makes me wonder too, but maybe she was only gone a few minutes and whoever she was going to see wasn't home or awake? I can't imagine there being that many people awake to see her walking around. Or maybe she got worried and went back to the trailer to make sure that she there when her old man got home?
Don't know, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member