FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you have a good point. She might even wake up on purpose. I'd feel better hearing her say that herself though. Now...next question...do you think dad just climbs into bed with her and the boy...and they all sleep in the one room? I guess it doesn't really matter to the case.
Perhaps that is why Haleigh missed so much school...gf might have overslept if sleep always interrupted.

When my hubby is out of town working, my kids are in my room. I feel safer when he's home....not just about breakins, but fires ect. Maybe I follow the news or ws too much. Maybe she is the same way.

Uhm...Hello? LE is crawling all over that place with a deputy parked next to them and a command center nearby. It is pretty safe in that tent at the moment. LOL

lol SS I should of known you would of answered first :blowkiss:

What if...ok...a big what if...dad comes home from work...extremely tired from working a long shift...all ready to climb in bed only to find it wet where Haleigh wet bed? Couple that with tiredness/anger issues. A big what if...but who knows???

I'm not sure about the gf, but yet I find it hard to believe that if she was involved directly and not accidentally that Haleigh would have been found by now. In the other famous Florida case the perp was able to conceal the victim, but that was because no one knew to look for her yet and then weather and time played it's role. This gf was working on a short timeframe and with another child if we are sure the child was seen at 5:45 playing and then gone at 3am. She couldn't have gone far and the other child would have said something by now. I don't know what to believe....I think I'm leaning toward SO though.

I don't think Haliegh is that far. The underbrush is probably that thick.

The other child was asleep by 8:30.

Why would an abductor looking for kids go to the master bedroom?

What if...ok...a big what if...dad comes home from work...extremely tired from working a long shift...all ready to climb in bed only to find it wet where Haleigh wet bed? Couple that with tiredness/anger issues. A big what if...but who knows???

Yes, add to that all the "double-talking" about blankets....

"Ok-- i put her to bed about, you know, eight, o'clock cause that's her bedtime, she has school. I put her to bed and...her blanket and my blanket. My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that--and her blanket--her blanket was-- was she-had peed on her blanket the night before, i guess, and i was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So i washed her blanket and i gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went--come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."

What doesn't sound right about it is that she said she awoke a little before 3, and discovered Haleigh missing. Then she "frantically" (yes that word is used, but doesn't sound like her) searched for her, and her dad got home "5" minutes later. However, dad didn't get home until 3:27 or 3:30 and told her to call 911 immediately, which she said she did. So there is at least 22 missing minutes in her story.
just saying
imo

can we assume that her clock was set correctly? Her clock could have read 3:00 but it could have actually been 3:20, who knows???

How much more time was an intruder in the house to see the other 1 or 2 bedrooms were empty?

Maybe he had been watching and knew where they slept ?

What doesn't sound right about it is that she said she awoke a little before 3, and discovered Haleigh missing. Then she "frantically" (yes that word is used, but doesn't sound like her) searched for her, and her dad got home "5" minutes later. However, dad didn't get home until 3:27 or 3:30 and told her to call 911 immediately, which she said she did. So there is at least 22 missing minutes in her story.
just saying
imo

Elsewhere it says she called Ronald on his cell phone & he asked why she was calling him instead of 911 - & he pulls up just a short time later & also does a quick search of the place, then the 911 call gets made

I think LE probably check to see when he worked and when he lefted work:) I honestly dont think that dad has anything to with it. I could be wrong who knows:)

If LE honestly thought that there was a predator loose stealing kids out of their beds in the middle of the night, wouldn't they go to the airwaves to remind people to lock their doors, and if they see anything suspicious to contact LE?
Wouldn't they put out some kind of bulletin to the surrounding schools?
I think they know exactly what they are looking at, and it isn't a SO..or predator roaming around kid snatching at night..JMHO
Some might would say that they wouldn't release this information out of concern for Haleigh, however, I don't believe that either..we are talking thousands of people who are not being alarmed to what could be out there. I don't think they would not alarm other parents.

I don't mean to sound gross or heartless, but I honestly don't know...wouldn't you be able to smell decomp by now...especially if there are experienced searchers and dogs? Maybe the perp turned the kitchen light on to find her and was ready for the possiblity that the gf would wake up, but lucked out. Duncan was obviously ready for it in the Groene case. I'm not trying to be confrontational on this...just trying to brainstorm.

If LE honestly thought that there was a predator loose stealing kids out of their beds in the middle of the night, wouldn't they go to the airwaves to remind people to lock their doors, and if they see anything suspicious to contact LE?
Wouldn't they put out some kind of bulletin to the surrounding schools?
I think they know exactly what they are looking at, and it isn't a SO..or predator roaming around kid snatching at night..JMHO
Some might would say that they wouldn't release this information out of concern for Haleigh, however, I don't believe that either..we are talking thousands of people who are not being alarmed to what could be out there. I don't think they would not alarm other parents.

:clap: Totally Agree.

There was a serial rapist in Tulsa that broke into homes with the parents asleep and raped their daughters right outside their window in some cases. He wasn't selective. He also raped women. His youngest victim was 2 years old. The parents of on slept through it and were unaware until the child woke them after being returned to her bed. He got away with this for 4 years until he was finally caught.

Suspected Serial Rapist Sentenced

http://kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=128133

Yes, add to that all the "double-talking" about blankets....

"Ok-- i put her to bed about, you know, eight, o'clock cause that's her bedtime, she has school. I put her to bed and...her blanket and my blanket. My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that--and her blanket--her blanket was-- was she-had peed on her blanket the night before, i guess, and i was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So i washed her blanket and i gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went--come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."
Thanks for posting that part of the interview, I had forgotten exactly what she said about the many blankets. I never understood who "they" was and whose van was she talking about that was taken by them ? :confused:

The new 13 y/o friend Blinky, that seems to have made friends with him just days before Chad disappeared obviously his parents are unaware because their son is still connected to the site.

I have the email address for the Sheriff were Blinky claims to live. I am debating sending the wanted poster, the myspace links and pointing out that Blinky has been chatting with this loser.

FWIW, don't know if this has been posted already but if you look at Chad's photo album, the kid holding the little girl in the album titled, "my new "... it looks like Blinky to me and if so, Chad is claiming that is his little brother

I would like to Yahoo Map the house where Ronald and the GF lived in. Does anyone know the address or street?

just saying
imo

Yea something not right.Something seems hinky with her. Im also waiting to see what the lie detector test says about the bio mom to.Something does feel right to me with her either.But thats just me.

Blanket Talk Revised

"I put Haleigh to bed at 8, because that is her bedtime on school nights. Her blanket smelled like urine, and mine was in the van that Ronald took to work, so I covered her with a sheet and washed her blanket. When it was clean and dried I went in to the bedroom, covered her up, and then laid down and fell asleep. "

There was a serial rapist in Tulsa that broke into homes with the parents asleep and raped their daughters right outside their window in some cases. He wasn't selective. He also raped women. His youngest victim was 2 years old. The parents of on slept through it and were unaware until the child woke them after being returned to her bed. He got away with this for 4 years until he was finally caught.

Suspected Serial Rapist Sentenced

http://kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=128133

OMG SS!!!!
I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with this guy, and my nephew's favorite toy he left before flying to Iraq! :furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow