FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching all the major news sourses and no coverage, just a tidbit of what we know already.
What is the local news in that area?
Would it be Jax?
any links?
Nothing new?

The Gainesville Sun has a good bit of information as well as The Florida Times Union out of Jacksonville. For TV, it would be WJXT out of Jacksonville.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...y_of_search_for_haleigh_brings_sense_of_gloom

snippet:

Volunteers showing up for the search are counting the hours and minutes that the girl has been missing and have grown worried, said Carolyn Todd, who is with the Texas-based search group known as Equusearch.
“They don’t like the feel of this,” Todd said. “They don’t think we’re going to find a well child.”

Makes my heart sink. As much as I know this, it's hard to hear.

That is what I said a few days ago.........door open (cold)
light on in kitchen (wake up?)
IMO gf wasn't there or passed out???
Nothing from gf makes sense to me at all................:furious:
So why was the a.c. guy there? routine check or had they reported issues with it? no one in that area uses a.c. this time of year. heat yes. so if the heat was not working, those kids would have been wearing alot more to bed than a tshirt and underwear. And alot more blankets then one.

The Gainesville Sun has a good bit of information as well as The Florida Times Union out of Jacksonville. For TV, it would be WJXT out of Jacksonville.

First Coast News was streaming live yesterday. Nothing this morning.

I was looking over the police report again. I noticed they had a section blacked out. Could this be where they questioned Jr? They can't release his info. b/c he is a minor right?

Thanks for the stations and paper.........

Since this is a kidnapping so to speak.......FBI coming in????

I know, not much has been mentioned. I suspected it was seized by LE, but even that is unconfirmed.

I read something in the rap sheet about maintaining a drug vehicle. What does that mean? Portable meth lab? Paraphernalia found in vehicle? I'm lost...

I was looking over the police report again. I noticed they had a section blacked out. Could this be where they questioned Jr? They can't release his info. b/c he is a minor right?

My thought was that it was Jr's info blacked out.

Snipped from Twitter: father just handed over custody of son to police
about 9 hours ago
from txt
http://twitter.com/GSReporters
has anyone else noticed this.......Something is not right here. This makes me sick to my stomach and says alot about the "items" found yesterday and the possible outcome we may see unfolding in this case.
This was the entry right before:

Just got word mother Crystal Sheffield is going to go to walk to father's home @ 6 to get her son, Ronald Jr., as per scheduled visitation.
about 10 hours ago from txt

http://twitter.com/GSReporters

There was probably an issue between the camps about her taking the son this weekend so the police assisted in her legally obtaining her visitation rights. I don't believe it has anything to do with what was found, but the animosity between the families. Tensions are running so high.

I read something in the rap sheet about maintaining a drug vehicle. What does that mean? Portable meth lab? Paraphernalia found in vehicle? I'm lost...

Yes. I have been meaning to go back and find it and post it in the info sticky.

So why was the a.c. guy there? routine check or had they reported issues with it? no one in that area uses a.c. this time of year. heat yes. so if the heat was not working, those kids would have been wearing alot more to bed than a tshirt and underwear. And alot more blankets then one.

AC guy may just be a general reference. He might be more accuratelt called an HVAC guy. I can't confirm this, however.

twitter update

The media area is getting fuller by the hour. News conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. today.
less than 20 seconds ago from mobile web

theres a trailer off of 7 sisters on Juia Lane (a short dead end) that is probably emply as its listed as a Hud house. a short walk thru the wood from Green. So similiar to the location of the place Couey was staying in, I think I would be digging around and under that place if I was LE

That's what I'm thinking too. He may have told them about the van,a/c guy, and the sleeping arrangements.

Thanks for the stations and paper.........

Since this is a kidnapping so to speak.......FBI coming in????
FBI has been there from the get go. I'm thinking Nick Savage as he was in Orlando already. IMO LE is playing this WAY DIFFERENT than Caylee - they jumped the gun on that one by arresting KC and it cost them. Nope, they are laying low, doing their job and watching, watching, watching.

Also, about the cadavar dogs. It was said on NG on Thursday night that they had 15 cadavar dogs coming. 5 from Georgia and the other 10 from surrounding areas. That is quite a bit and we haven't heard word one on what they are doing, where they are searching, anything.

I thought that it was odd to have a/c looked at in the winter..........
could of been a furnace guy????
I agree, nothing but a shirt and panties?
I lived in Jax, Orlando, Allbany GA and it does get damp & cold at night down there this time of year! Also bugs & little lizards with a door open! I remember them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy