FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not able to open the court documents for some reason. Can you or someone summarize what's in them? Thanks!

Hey GreenTeam--

Try going to page 2 post #46 for the link. See if hitting it directly helps. If not let me know and I'll go back to them and take some notes.

Just a random thought here...

Here's Misty's account about the blankets from an interview:

Two things about the bolded statement:

1. Misty was going to say "Her blanket was...," fumbles over these words several times, then changes to "She had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess."

Could Misty have been going to say, "Her blanket was wet." Why did she change in mid-sentence?

2. If Hayleigh wet the bed "the night before" who cleaned her up that morning? If it was Misty, why does she say, "I guess?"

Could bedwetting have been an issue in this home? I don't mean to focus on the family--just trying to use statement analysis on some of the statements that have been made.

I'm with you. She was not clear at all about the blanket. I'd like to know why she felt compelled to even state that part of it as it is completely irrelevant.

This is what I got from the interview (very hard because she talks fast):
I didn't hear anything at all nothing. If I woulda heard something, I woulda got up and I wouldn'ta let them take her.

Okay i put her to bed around um 8 o'clock because that's her bedtime she has school.

I put her to bed in her blanket and my blanket. My blanket was in the van that they took. So we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket. Her blanket, was - her blanket she had peed on the blanket the night before I guess and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee so I washed the blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put her blanket on her and then I lay down and it was about I mean I'm not positive what time it was like 3 you know. I seen 3. 3 o'clock in the morning I got up and I got up cause I had to use the bathroom but I didn't make it to the bathroom. I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and the back door's wide open and I didn't notice about Haleigh then until I see the back door open and then I go in her room and she's gone and that's all I know is when I woke up and I went to sleep she was there and when I woke up she was gone.

Unless I'm hearing wrong, what does this mean: I put her to bed in her blanket and my blanket.

If gf's blanket was in the van and Haleigh's blanket was in the was, she did not put her to bed in any blanket. She put her to bed in a sheet.

Question for all:
What evidence found could cause the Sheriff's office to say:

"We are very hopeful that she is alive ... and we are looking forward to a very positive outcome."

and TES to say that there probably wouldn't be a happy ending?

I think they both feel she is alive but is hurt or being hurt. That would synch up both apparently opposing statements.

Thanks to Pirate and Grannyl, maybe thats why the river looked to flow so fast, maybe it was the reversal that was playng tricks on my eyes.
also, I would bet adollar dad has a hickey on his neck, girlfriend put it there to mark her territory, and someone told him to cover it up for tv, etc..JMO

I'm with you. She was not clear at all about the blanket. I'd like to know why she felt compelled to even state that part of it as it is completely irrelevant.

Unless I'm hearing wrong, what does this mean: I put her to bed in her blanket and my blanket.

If gf's blanket was in the van and Haleigh's blanket was in the was, she did not put her to bed in any blanket. She put her to bed in a sheet.

IMO, MC said that to avoid the real question of what happened that night

Question for all:

"We are very hopeful that she is alive ... and we are looking forward to a very positive outcome."

I think they both feel she is alive but is hurt or being hurt. That would synch up both apparently opposing statements.

IMO, everything LE says is to help their investigation.

Anything to avoid the perps lawyering up...

I wonder if G/F was tired of washing blankets that had been peed on? That could make someone lose their cool..Just a thought. A sick one, yes, but a thought

Question for all:

I think LE always say that at first. Tim however, just tells it like it is.

The biggest thing I find that wasn't said in initial interview would have been something pertaining to the fact: the house was cold. it was in the 40's that night. if a door was wide open that place would have been ice cold, i don't care how good the heat system is..

Question for all:

I am going with what TM stated........he has done many more missing person cases then the Local LE....JMO

I'm watching all the major news sourses and no coverage, just a tidbit of what we know already.
What is the local news in that area?
Would it be Jax?
any links?
Nothing new?

KiKi

If the outbuilding you are wondering about is the one by the home...it is just right there, within feet of trailer. The video on HLN showed it and they did zoom in on pieces of cinder blocks that were under it.

I am going with what TM stated........he has done many more missing person cases then the Local LE....JMO

I'm trying to explain it in a way that LE is not knowingly lying. I don't think they would in this situation, even in a Macciavellian way, because of the negative PR backlash.

I'm trying to explain it in a way that LE is not knowingly lying. I don't think they would in this situation, even in a Macciavellian way, because of the negative PR backlash.

It;s not that they are lying. Saying they are hoping for a positive outcome is true. It keeps people coming to help. With the Caylee case LE said for a long time they were hoping for a good outcome even tho they new it would not be that way.

The biggest thing I find that wasn't said in initial interview would have been something pertaining to the fact: the house was cold. it was in the 40's that night. if a door was wide open that place would have been ice cold, i don't care how good the heat system is..

That is what I said a few days ago.........door open (cold)
light on in kitchen (wake up?)
IMO gf wasn't there or passed out???
Nothing from gf makes sense to me at all................:furious:

Originally Posted by tehcloser
This worries me....does it imply to anyone else that this may be changing into a murder investigation?

"We are actually in the middle of doing a staffing, to basically learn from the searchers, and that will gauge our course of conduct for [Saturday], to see what type of investigation we're going to be doing based on what was found [Friday], based on the tips and the leads that we have," said Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...gh_search.html

There is just something about the way that is worded, that and Tim's statement last night......
I read it a few times because it is hard to decifer his exact meaning. It could mean simply switching gears into moving away from initial suspects or areas. It could also mean they are considering turning it over to Homicide after getting the preliminary test results today. They must have found some crucial evidence yesterday.

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/39610187.html

<snipped>

"The 17-year old girlfriend of Haleigh's father is now giving a different account as to where she, Haleigh and her younger brother were sleeping the night she disappeared.

The girlfriend now says all three were in the same bed, initially.

Investigators refuse to comment on this latest development, but instead is first focusing on finding the young girl. "

Without hearing this from her mouth, we don't know if this is true.

However, if it is, I can only go with my current theory that she was high that night (wherever she was). If she did go to sleep that night - big if - it's quite possible that she doesn't even remember where she slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell