FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is probably a wise move for them to all step back from interviews for the time being. If they are going to change this investigation from missing to homicide, the emotions will be raw and it would be the worst time to be in the media.

From ARTICLE FIRSTCOASTNEWS.COM

<<snip"Croslin said she woke up to get a drink of water at 3 a.m. and noticed Haleigh had disappeared"snip>>

Water or peeing, which is it?

I think the fact that he called his childrens caregiver and supposedly his future wife a "dumb bitc!" was difficult to listen to. I couldnt imagine anyone I loved under ANY circumstances saying that to me. It makes some of us wonder if he is an abusive person in general, which, in turn, makes some of us wonder what else goes n in the home.

While I understand that point of view completely and even agree with it, I have also seen people on this board basically say the same thing about her and that's disappointing.

I disagree with what you are saying about the father here. His history is in the past (2002) and even if it still on his record...we do not know the circumstances of the charges or why he was not incarcerated for them. We do not know if he has any connection to drugs currently.

He is providing the children with a decent home, leaving them in the care of someone he felt was responsible, putting food on the table, and from all the photos I have seen of Haleigh...providing a happy childhood. The odds are and have been stacked against him since they were born, but he appears to have been actively working towards taking care of his kids.

He isn't a deadbeat father. I feel he is getting a bad rap for his past and the behavior when he found out she was missing. He might be a very good person underneath it all and very loving towards his children.

It's not necessarily the drugs I'm thinking about, but the allegations of abuse.

Both bio parents were teenagers when the kids were born. How many of us were perfectly mature at that age?

I also agree that transgressions of the past should not be a factor. Unless, of course they are a pattern that never stopped.

I will say that I was once a victim of spousal abuse so I'm sensitive to signs that a man might be an abuser or intimidator. And my radar was off the charts with the father. I do think he may have a propensity to intimidate and choose women for himself that will not stand up to him.

I am with you on your thoughts of the father. I'm not saying it has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but I also see him as an intimidator and/or abuser. Of course, jmo.

It would explain a lot of things, but there is one major problem...the someone. I cant even find someone to halp me move a couch, let alone a child's body. Does gf know anyone that would offer her that type of assistance in a close enough area to get there fast?

I wish we had access to their phone records.

I think that the fact that she's a teenager would give her a bigger population of people who would help her than an old, middle-aged mom like me would have. (Meaning that kids often band together to help each other out without really considering what the consequences will be.)

I was using the Putman Criminal Dockets to see what I could find.
Bio mom's dad has quite a rap sheet.
2004-08-03
KNOWINGLY OWN, MANAGE OPERATE FACILITY TO FIGHT ANIMALS/CRUELTY TO ANIMALS/ATTENDING/ETC

2005-05-09
BATTERY/ ASSAULT

2006-02-14
STRAY ANIMAL

2006-06-05
AGGRAVATED BATTERY (2)

1994-01-12
ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER AT NIGHT

1995-08-23
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT W/DEADLY WEAPON (2)

1997-02-09
DL SUSPENDED

Weeee!

Lance - think you will see this is pretty run of the mill for this culture. :waitasec:

I just read this from a blogger there~

Blogger wrote:
According to this article the scent disappeared at the railroad tracks... and the other article says that one of the leads that the police got stated that someone saw two men walking along the railroad tracks in south putnam with a little girl that matches Haleigh's description, and that they saw them get into a pickup... Can we get a decrription so that maybe we can keep a look out.. It's hard to find something when you dont know what you are looking for... This sounds like a pretty likely lead to me!
It was reported yesterday on First Coast news and LE said it was a "dead end" after they investigated it. They did find two trucks, but said they were going back to the other 350 leads to track those down. This might be their way of throwing off the media, but it sounded like they got nowhere with that lead.

I smell George Anthony all over this. Thanks alot "Bud". Not!!!!
You know, not everyone, not every parent that has a child missing is guilty of something. Unlike this case, it's totally different than Caylee's. George needs to stop and get emotional help and support somewhere else. He's not even healed to be giving advice, like they did right in helping located their very own grandaughters disappearance. No they didn't. They were combative towards LE, the media and the public from the very onset. It's a shame for any innocent non criminal thinking mind to believe this is the right route to take in such a case.

Role Models Ed Smart, Mark Lunsford, John Walsh, Mark Klaas on and on, this is how it's done.

I announce!!! Law Enforcement is not the enemy!!! They are there to serve and protect. To help citizens in times of need. They are doing their jobs. I can't begin to express how this upsets me. The family not giving interviews, interprets into not cooperating period in my book of school of thought. If you aren't guilty of wrong doing, anything and everything needs to be done to find Haleigh. Not ignore the public, not push away the media, the public and LE. Foolish and very bad advice to the Father.

This is where education plays its role in matters. This is why parents being educated matters when it comes to raising kids and running a safe environment for children to grow up in. Ugh!!!!!

Perhaps GA's involvement is a means to heal himself. I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon that GA has no right to be involved and show this family support. The media circus which surrounded the Caylee case, would certainly cause ANY family with a missing child to hesitate to grant numerous media requests.

jmo

I smell George Anthony all over this. Thanks alot "Bud". Not!!!!
You know, not everyone, not every parent that has a child missing is guilty of something. Unlike this case, it's totally different than Caylee's. George needs to stop and get emotional help and support somewhere else. He's not even healed to be giving advice, like they did right in helping located their very own grandaughters disappearance. No they didn't. They were combative towards LE, the media and the public from the very onset. It's a shame for any innocent non criminal thinking mind to believe this is the right route to take in such a case.

Role Models Ed Smart, Mark Lunsford, John Walsh, Mark Klaas on and on, this is how it's done.

I announce!!! Law Enforcement is not the enemy!!! They are there to serve and protect. To help citizens in times of need. They are doing their jobs. I can't begin to express how this upsets me. The family not giving interviews, interprets into not cooperating period in my book of school of thought. If you aren't guilty of wrong doing, anything and everything needs to be done to find Haleigh. Not ignore the public, not push away the media, the public and LE. Foolish and very bad advice to the Father.

This is where education plays its role in matters. This is why parents being educated matters when it comes to raising kids and running a safe environment for children to grow up in. Ugh!!!!!

ITA, and let's face it, innocent parents don't care about the "skeletons in their closet". If my child was missing, I would willingly admit neglect or secrets or whatever to find my child. I would not lawyer up b/c I wouldn't care about myself, only my child.

I was using the Putman Criminal Dockets to see what I could find.
Bio mom's dad has quite a rap sheet.
2004-08-03
KNOWINGLY OWN, MANAGE OPERATE FACILITY TO FIGHT ANIMALS/CRUELTY TO ANIMALS/ATTENDING/ETC

2005-05-09
BATTERY/ ASSAULT

2006-02-14
STRAY ANIMAL

2006-06-05
AGGRAVATED BATTERY (2)

1994-01-12
ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER AT NIGHT

1995-08-23
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT W/DEADLY WEAPON (2)

1997-02-09
DL SUSPENDED

Weeee!
looks like maternal gpa is "into" dogs .......................

From ARTICLE FIRSTCOASTNEWS.COM

<<snip"Croslin said she woke up to get a drink of water at 3 a.m. and noticed Haleigh had disappeared"snip>>

Water or peeing, which is it?

I was :confused: when I saw that too but maybe it's both?

I would really like to know what "Jr." is saying about that night. Dinner, baths, watchin' TV - whatever. IMO I don't think gf "did anything" to Haleigh. It has been said from BOTH camps that the children spoke well of her and loved her very much - so no - if any "discipline" was laid down IMO it came from dad. He showed his "anger" and rage that very first night.

JMO
I'd like to know what he's got to say, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar