FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, i notice the couple smokes. did they go outside to smoke? if yes then doors could have been unlocked periodically and someone forgot to relock it when they came back in. ??

I agree, it struck me weird that she "smelled" pee. I thought you guys were gonna bounce me outta here for saying it, but I have felt like that was a strange thing to say. Cat urine? probably, but a childs? And if it was a light colored blanket, there would still be a stain that would jump out before a smell, ESPECIALLY if she peed enough to SMELL it.

I haven't read all the way through this..can't keep caught up, went out to church and come back to another thread of 17 pages--but wanted to comment on the pee thing. Have 3 kids and many times have I smelled pee and never freaking saw it. However, her blanket in the van they took--is kind of weird.

And I just washed my queen comforter and sheets last night, have to do the comforter by itself though.

Question though from the last thread, it was stated the GA and KFN were asked to leave...by whom and when??

okay let's assume the bedwetting/blanket washing is a cover-up. didn't LE state yesterday that they were going back to search the house???

so gf is saying she had to clean blankets which places her in the laundry room and also gives her a reason to be cleaning a blanket, dad might question why blanket is not in Haleigh's bed.

i usually clean urine w/ vinegar. you could use any household detergent, bleach would also destroy evidence. so she uses bleach.

if Haleigh was indeed on a toddler/crib mattress this would be easier to clean than an adult mattress.

Another thought. We haven't heard much about the john boat that we think belonged to dad and was impounded by LE on day 1. NOw that I think of it - LE has said they have suspended water searches so maybe nothing came of it. Would like to know a more specifics on that boat and what was found or not found.

Sorry if this has been explained- how is Guy Sapp related to this family?

I know a SO has the same last name- but is there a tie?

And Guy is not the Flagler Co property appraiser- but he is employed there. Jay Gardner is the appraiser.

Guy WAS the appraiser at one time.

Guy W. Sapp and Lindsy Croslin co-own the home that Lindsy and Tommy Croslin live in on Tyler (arond the corner from the Cummings home). Tommy is Misty's brother.

Haven't yet found a tie between Donald Sapp and Guy Sapp. Working on it...

I don't know how frequent or the cause of Haleigh's bedwetting, but it is a trigger for child abuse. And child abuse sometimes leads to death. There have been alot of cases where an abused, missing or murdered child had wet the bed immediately prior. Especially if the child wet the bed an adult was in.

I agree.

This is really getting to me. To think Haliegh had to go bed with a *sheet* because there weren't any extra blankets in case of accidents, just breaks my heart.

O/T For the parents dealing bedwetting, if you are not using pull-ups, use a plastic sheet to protect your childs mattress. :blowkiss:

Narrative: ***UPDATE The child's age and her last known location have been updated. UPDATE*** A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings,who was last seen in the area of Hermit's Cove in Satsuma, FL. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

HER LAST KNOWN LOCATION HAS CHANGED?????????????????????????????? What?????????????????????????????????/

I have to get caught up............jumping up to read more on this!

The case of the murdered girls in OK is worse than this one on those issues from both families. It is crazy. :crazy:

And all entirely coincidental I'm sure... lol. ;)

Great post, SuziQ! I'm sure this is why there is so much discussion here about these points. Nobody wants to think that this family had anything to do with Hayleigh's disappearance. Unfortunately it happens everyday. Each of us has to sleuth in the direction we feel the evidence leads us.

This is exactly the way LE investigates. They aren't sentimental about things. They can only go where the facts lead them.

ITA, I've tried to say this, and really appreciate your underlining this point. JMO :blowkiss:

:parrot:

Yes an open mind is always a good thing... However I was going by what the Bio Mom said on Nancy Grace as well as all the threads/documents I've read. Dad picked them up "one weekend", didn't bring them back, and immediately filed for temporary custody, at, if I remember correctly, the exact same time she was accused in court docs of doing "something" to them. I can't remember the exact wording but I tended to believe it since Courts usually don't like it when a parent doesn't return a child at the designated time.
I did find it odd bio mom dosen't refrence to her other two children (with dad) in her myspace page? Talks alot about her new beautiful daughter...just sayen...

my highlighted. You see, this is classic signs and symptons of sexual, physical child abuse. A child once potty trained regresses back to bed wetting. We have two peope bio mom and gm stating the child didn't bed wet and hadn't for years. That's a substantial long time in the life of a 5 year old.

Looking at mIsty's pic at the vigil, we, Ron nor does anyone else know this girl at all. No one knows what this girl is capable if and when left alone with a young child up to this point in Misty's life. For she's never had a child, or been responsible for one. A potential serial killer, abuser could be in her make up (mo) and this is the early first signs of it. Her only being 17 is far too young to have a substantitated past to analyze in her life as far as past behaviors are concerned.

We all know abuse breeds abuse. We know Misty was sexually asnd physically abused, and we know it was horribly according to the report we were able to uncover with the charges. For this guy to get 8 years, and remember he was young too, it had to be violent.

We could very well have the making and recipe of a killer on our hands and this is her first strike. Certainly won't be the first time. Maybe the last though as forensics and investigative tools and techniques have come so far than in yester years are concerned. She could be very very cunning for all we know. Women have killed their lovers children before. I know this is far out there, but I'm just saying no one knows Misty, we don't know how or what makes her tick tock!!!

Can you direct me to that report of abuse on MC? I have somehow missed that and I am pretty sure that is very important in understanding how MC thinks, feels, reacts, etc........anyone???? thanks.

I understood her to say - she put them to bed..... her (Misty's blanket) was in someone's van that wasn't at the home ..... Hayleigh's blanket smelled of pee - so she washed it.... (then she washed it at 8pm).... took the blanket off the window and covered the boy with that........ and put a sheet on Hayleigh while her blanket was washing & drying.....

then she covered her with the blanket when it was dry and she went to bed at 10 or 10:30

That's the way I understood it, too, kikid--except for the part I bolded. In her account Misty says she had to wash the blanket on the window. Do you have a link to info about her covering Jr.? Thanks in advance!

What if back door got left cracked open and a wandering pitbull dragged her off. Too far fetched to say an alligator. But it is possible. I saw a pitbull kill a dog this summer. Fresh in my mind.

I just think that the average SO in that area is not smart enough to elude investigators this long.

And there is no trace of blood... and the child did not wake up and scream....

I think a SO is MUCH smarter than a pitbull. And yes they can elude investigators a long, long time.. just ask Shawn Hornbeck.

An alligator.. possible.. really.. please explain.

Your theory cracks me up... no offense.

New thought...

The angle of Mitsy not wanting to fess up to being negligent or careless for fear of Ronald - like her leaving for a while and coming home to find Haleigh gone or whatever - but afraid to say that -

It doesn't make too much sense to me - cuz if that was truly the case - how did she know Haleigh would not show up safe somewhere and say - "Well, I just left to try to find Misty after she left us there..."

She'd still be busted with Dad. Maybe even more so for having lied in the first place.

A siren just went off in my head reading this. There's another thing buggin about this thing with Misty. Being that the child was supposedly taken while in her care, where is any remorse, tears, blame, guilt, begging for forgiveness from the father? That's something that is lacking here.

The first thing I would do besides run around the yard like a rabid dog in search of her, would be blaming myself, wondering what I could have done differently. What I should have noticed, or seen or suspected. Something. Even if I was totally innocent, I would be apologizing to the real natural parents as this occured under my watch and I was right there when she was taken. Maybe it's just me, but I would be wearing some guilt and it would be noticeable.

I just can't see Misty being able to cover up a murder. Now, maybe if she had help, but not by herself.

she may very well not be able to cover it up. maybe she's followed the caylee anthony case and has picked up some pointers? say the little boy was in another room, misty strangles haleigh in a fit of rage, then there might not be much evidence. then she disposes of the body. does misty have a vehicle? does she drive? maybe she was smart enough to dispose of the body somewhere far from her home?

The blanket may not have been a down comforter. It could be alot smaller and not so heavy. My child has lots and lots of smaller blankets and I am not talking baby blankets, more the size of a throw blanket that she has moved onto (she is 4). So I wouldn't get too hung up on the whether or not the blanket would have fit in the washing machine. Also, they are renting, so maybe they don't care about the washer and throw in whatever they want.

I just can't see Misty being able to cover up a murder. Now, maybe if she had help, but not by herself.

Let's say you have a dead body on your hands. What do you do? Would you leave a body and evidence there? That would get you the DP or LWOP. Which is a great motivator to accomplish alot. So what does one do? get rid of the body, do some laundry and clean. That's stuff we do everyday. We just don't do it for the reason a murderer does. They rarely involve help unless the body is so big they can't handle it and still.....

I just got through following a case where a teeny tiny woman murdered her 200 lb, 6 foot something husband. She managed just fine. Rumor is she ran him through a woodchipper.....

I have an idea

What if we went through the threads and put tags on each one as to what is discussed in it? That way we can go back and reference them. Even if we get a forum we're going to want to reference these threads. Look at how often in the CA case we say that something was discussed in the general discussion threads but we just don't know which one.

Is that a good idea? I could start to work on it...
But can that be done if the threads are locked? IDK, I'm a total computer illiterate/idiot here! Good idea though if its feasible.

New thought...

The angle of Mitsy not wanting to fess up to being negligent or careless for fear of Ronald - like her leaving for a while and coming home to find Haleigh gone or whatever - but afraid to say that -

It doesn't make too much sense to me - cuz if that was truly the case - how did she know Haleigh would not show up safe somewhere and say - "Well, I just left to try to find Misty after she left us there..."

She'd still be busted with Dad. Maybe even more so for having lied in the first place.

Really good point - !

I think the blankets are just a distraction for Misty. Something to talk about to the press. Her reaction to Haleigh being gone, she thought/thinks someone from Chrystal's side took her. Not an outsider.

IMO

Does anyone know if the mobile home/trailer where Haleigh went missing from appeared to have been cleaned prior to LE coming to investigate - I mean bleach smell, wet/damp floor/walls, etc.????
I do recall her saying she was CLEANING UP at 10:00. With two little children this may not be anything. I now when my husband worked second shift I always put kids to bed then cleaned before he came home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14