FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I recall that 11:00 seems to a “time” for Jeffrey. Didn’t he says somewhere he is not a morning person and that Wendi knew this?
Possibly when his classes were and when he made it out in the morning. .
As 8 am may be to someone else.
Did he never tell Wendi what time he was leaving?
I assumed he did.

Yes, in one of his testimonies (not sure if it was the was the 1st or 2nd trial) he said something like ~ “she knows I’m not a late riser and that I’d be leaving at around 11:00am”. Not a direct quote, but similar. Further to my point that he convinced himself ‘subconsciously’ that she knew he was leaving at 11:00am.

The great George Constanza once said “if you believe it, it’s not a lie”. Perjury works the same way, the lie has to be a conscience lie and said purposely. I seriously think Jeff believes she knew he was ‘planning’ on leaving at 11:00an on Friday. He literally told Isom that ‘he probably told others and she probably found out from others’. As I said he is doing this as the subconscious level - he convinced himself she knew his exact departure time. The defense could Impeach Jeff’s testimony, but as far as the the prosecution going after Jeff on perjury charges, to quote Charlie - “not in a million years”.

As far as the ‘timestamps’, I know there is another ‘post’ on this exact topic in another ‘place’ where those are given. I will follow up with you on that later today when I have some time. It shouldn’t take me more than 10 minutes to dig that up, I just need to get in front of my PC.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't WA text or email JL asking if he was still leaving on his trip as planned? This contact by WA was after she told JL not to contact her anymore. Doesn't make sense to contact him when she insisted on going no contact to begin with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocky.marie
Back