VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, last scene wearing blue scrubs. I'm assuming police are basing this on her last public sighting, which was her leaving work at the hospital on Saturday, the 27th. Her last outside contact was a phone call the following day.

According to the husband's account, he wouldn't know what she was wearing, as he never saw her after that night they allegedly had dinner (31st).
Yeah, that has to be it. No reason for her to be in scrubs that evening.

Yeah, that has to be it. No reason for her to be in scrubs that evening.
And there would have to be an independent sighting for them to say that too. They wouldn't simply be taking the husband's word for it, and putting that out there.

I mean they could, but that would be silly.

Wait, she was last seen in Manassas Park, on Wed. July 31st. She was due to work on Thursday Aug. 1.

If she worked 12am to 12pm shift, she would leave home going to work in the evening of 7/31.

Manassas Park is 7 minutes drive to Prince William Hospital.

Manassas Park is very small community. I've been there. Confederate soldiers camped there, it's a big historical site. Lots of area to walk around.
Moo

Wait, she was last seen in Manassas Park, on Wed. July 31st. She was due to work on Thursday Aug. 1.

If she worked 12am to 12pm shift, she would leave home going to work in the evening of 7/31.

Manassas Park is 7 minutes drive to Prince William Hospital.

Manassas Park is very small community. I've been there. Confederate soldiers camped there, it's a big historical site. Lots of area to walk around.
Moo
I Know its seems so what ever but search up the old crime threads on Fairfax underground and watch your whole idea of the place blow up . Its the same staging area to a bloody battle field it has always been.
I hope and pray this woman is safe but a more complete picture of her is needed for the crime assortments to really help point to a direction of real interest. IMO. Even the baby shower stuff is confusing .

<snipped>
More than 60 community members gathered at Bloom Park in Manassas Park Thursday. The place was selected because of the close proximity to Mamta's home and because she liked to take walks in the wooded area.

[...]

Manassas Park Police arrived on scene after some people reported potentially suspicious areas in the park, but investigators quickly ruled it a false alarm.

[...]

Naresh Bhatt says he was at home with his wife on the night of July 31.

"It was a normal day. You know? We were taking care of our baby," Bhatt told WUSA9.

The following day Mamta was scheduled to work at UVA Health Prince William Medical Center but she did not show up to her shift according to colleagues. Initially, WUSA9 reported that Mamta worked at Inova Fairfax Hospital, but according to the most recent information from coworkers, she had recently transferred to the Manassas Medical Center.
BBM - FWIW, one of the searchers reports that they called police when her dog led her to an area of disturbed earth "in a peculiar shape and size." How scary.

'We are her family now' | Community groups search for missing Manassas Park mother

BBM - FWIW, one of the searchers reports that they called police when her dog led her to an area of disturbed earth "in a peculiar shape and size." How scary.

'We are her family now' | Community groups search for missing Manassas Park mother

That’s cool that you can ask Siri for your coordinates. Good to know.

Ok, last scene wearing blue scrubs. I'm assuming police are basing this on her last public sighting, which was her leaving work at the hospital on Saturday, the 27th. Her last outside contact was a phone call the following day.

According to the husband's account, he wouldn't know what she was wearing, as he never saw her after that night they allegedly had dinner (31st).
And doesn't recall what she was wearing at dinner.... :rolleyes:

He does this thing that they all do where they sell the situation as being totally normal, instead of providing specifics in regards to exactly what was going on.

What they ate for dinner.
What they talked about.
Etc.
To be fair, I'm sitting here trying to remember what my husband was wearing when we had dinner at home list night....and I can't recall. I seriously doubt he could tell you what I was wearing either. We like each other and it was a pleasant dinner but I couldn't give a description of what my husband was wearing with any accuracy, lol.

jmo

But how long do most homeowners keep their video doorbell files?
I know for Ring, you only get 'real time' without paying for the yearly service. That's about $100 a year, and you can put many Ring devices on it. If someone has a Ring camera, it's likely they also pay for the service, which is good!

I know for Ring, you only get 'real time' without paying for the yearly service. That's about $100 a year, and you can put many Ring devices on it. If someone has a Ring camera, it's likely they also pay for the service, which is good!
I think it's an interesting question --

With all the different approaches to security systems available today (including homeowner, corporate and government), and many vendors with their own ideas, should 'someone' (say, local LE) start suggesting that a standard (say, 30 days) be adopted for video retention?

He does this thing that they all do where they sell the situation as being totally normal, instead of providing specifics in regards to exactly what was going on.

What they ate for dinner.
What they talked about.
Etc.

I wonder if they too, shared a steak on a single plate.

These guys are all so transparent and predictable.

In his doorway interview, the husband said: "We go to work very early in the morning -- like around 5:30 (a.m.) -- by 6 (a.m.) we are supposed to leave from the home."] So, I'm thinking her shift would begin as early as 6:30 a.m. (until 6:30 p.m., if a 12-hour shift).

He said he last saw her on Wed., July 31, 2024. Whatever happened to her happened that night, after she performed the dinner cleanup, and after baby was asleep. [BTW: There is someone moving around in the background of his interview -- an adult -- who is it?] I don't buy that he doesn't own a vehicle. That can be easily verified by LE through DMV records. (All "IMO".)

When will the home and vehicle be thoroughly searched, I "wonder".

In his doorway interview, the husband said: "We go to work very early in the morning -- like around 5:30 (a.m.) -- by 6 (a.m.) we are supposed to leave from the home."] So, I'm thinking her shift would begin as early as 6:30 a.m. (until 6:30 p.m., if a 12-hour shift).

He said he last saw her on Wed., July 31, 2024. Whatever happened to her happened that night, after she performed the dinner cleanup, and after baby was asleep. [BTW: There is someone moving around in the background of his interview -- an adult -- who is it?] I don't buy that he doesn't own a vehicle. That can be easily verified by LE through DMV records. (All "IMO".)

When will the home and vehicle be thoroughly searched, I "wonder".
I think the 31st date is made up, and she disappeared after her last (phone) contact on the 28th.

I imagine the home and any vehicle(s) have already been searched.

If that car is equipped with telematic technology, then it will likely a story to tell. Most people don’t even think about that sort of thing, which is why it’s starting to play such a major role in investigations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TawnyTRC
Back