VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In this report, it's plural - vehicles. While I get the impression husband works from home, I too think it odd if he would not have a vehicle:

A clothing description of what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance was not available to police and Bhatt does not own any vehicles.
The approved FB Group show a new Tesla. Maybe they don't have the car any longer. Manassas is in the DC area. Life would be very challenging without a vehicle.

Then maybe, they don't go anywhere, everything is delivered, even odder.
Moo

The approved FB Group show a new Tesla. Maybe they don't have the car any longer. Manassas is in the DC area. Life would be very challenging without a vehicle.

Moo

From the quoted link, it appears husband's vehicle may have 'Disabled Veteran' tags. More mystery...

Moo

Perhaps he is the only one "allowed" to have a vehicle.

I’m guessing July 28.

I’m hoping LE has some way to stop him from taking the baby overseas until more info is known.

I wonder if he left the baby at home alone if he worked his usual days.
If he did try and leave the country, I imagine they'd charge him with something (if they could).

Several concerned friends, family and community members went to the Embassy of Nepal in D.C. to call on Nepali officials in the U.S. and abroad to find the mom and nurse.

Bandita Sharma Dahal, one community member, is an attorney who met with the acting ambassador of Nepal to the U.S.

She, along with other loved ones, said that their goal was to arrange visas for Bhaat’s family to come to the U.S. to help look for her. They also want officials to serve as liaisons between community members and mainstream media so they can get the attention they need to find her.

Dahal spoke to Bhaat’s brother about working out a visa for him to come to the U.S.

MANASSAS PARK, Va. — Friends and concerned residents from across the DMV conducted the largest joint search yet in the effort to locate a 28-year-old mother Manassas Park mother who has been missing for more than two weeks.

Police say Mamta Kafle Bhatt's husband, Naresh Bhatt, was the last person to see her on July 31.
On Thursday Manassas Park Police said they have requested assistance from Virginia State Police and all other U.S. Police agencies to assist in the search for Mamta.

Naresh Bhatt says he was at home with his wife on the night of July 31.

"It was a normal day. You know? We were taking care of our baby," Bhatt told WUSA9.
The following day Mamta was scheduled to work at UVA Health Prince William Medical Center but she did not show up to her shift according to colleagues. Initially, WUSA9 reported that Mamta worked at Inova Fairfax Hospital, but according to the most recent information from coworkers, she had recently transferred to the Manassas Medical Center.

On Aug. 2, Manassas Park Police say they conducted a welfare check at the Mamta's home following concerns from people at work.
Naresh Bhatt says that during that visit from police, he told officers Mamta had been gone for extended periods of time three times prior.
"At that time we did not call police," he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back