FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been confirmation that she was not in school Monday? or even the previous week?

no confirmation. i have to believe if there was confirmation that she wasn't in school monday then ron would be locked up now because of his story about picking her up from the bus stop. unless LE is just sitting on this info and building the case. either way.........

I'm sorry, I must have missed something, despite going back and forth through pages and pages of posts. I see nothing that indicates that drugs were found. Should I go back over and over the pages again?

I haven't seen anything to indicate drugs were found my-tee-mouse.

Hi:

A lot of people have made judgements about Ron based on the swearing. It does not mean he is abusive. I swear like a sailor if something makes me mad and I am certainly not an abuser. My husband sometimes gets mad and calls me a stupid *advertiser censored* or even worse sometimes a *advertiser censored*****g but I give it right back to him. I'm just as bad. It does not mean he is an abuser that beats me up. He is a loving husband and father.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Funny that you would mention this. I was interested when Shadow first discovered it because I had a dream night before last in which I saw a woman giving a man some rent. He had "little girls" around him, and I got the feeling he was a SO. In the dream he had two son's who he had brought up to be almost as evil as he was.

OF COURSE, my dreams most often mean NADA..NOTHING!! LOL:)

Ok, That is creepy!! LOL I know I got sick to my stomach when I found the SO and a possible second SO on Buchanan. I'm still sick.

See, I thought that I heard "somewhere", NG maybe? that the reason that biodad handed Jr over to the police was because he was sad or something about having to hand him over so soon after Haliegh was missing. My impression was that it didn't have anything to do with opposition or anything, just that he was emotionally upset.

BTW, I only just now watched the Greta interview and man, was that painful to watch! Like pulling teeth, all the one word answers and long pauses and silences..... Geez! I kept watching the timer hoping it would be over soon.

My understanding (and this case is like a game of telephone) was that it was her normal visitation weekend. And that they typically do the handoff at a neutral site thru a neutral party.

Don't we have any Websleuthers in the area who can go down and take some pictures for us? I'd personally like to see all of the vehicles owned by Ron, Misty and family (and neighbors). I'd also like a video walking from the trailer, to the train tracks. (And one from Ron's home to Misty's brother's.) That's all for my wish-list for now. OH! One more picture I'd like...a close-up shot of each of the windows in Ron's home to see what is covering them.

That's some wish list! :)

So...abduction......

Assumptions......
Perp must know area, presumably well enough to be on foot in the middle of the night.

Perp must know who's in the house and where in the house they are.

Perp must know that "adult" in the house sleeps like the dead.

Perp must know the layout of the house.

Perp must know how to get in previously locked door with no sign of forced entry, no noise, or must have known the door was UNLOCKED.

Perp must have known where to find cinderblock(in the dark), because I do not believe "he" brought it with him. A cinderblock, come on?!

Perp must have known that he needed to prop this door open with this cinderblock whether it was to keep it open, keep it from making noise, etc.

Perp must have been able to get to the house, get in the house, get through the house, get to the bed, grab the child, go back through the house, get out the door..and be gone...

All without making a sound....and no one sleeping in the same room moved?
good points however..I believe bio mom would of questioned the heck out of JR when custody turned over...
Seems weird bio mom and GM changed their tune with dad and GF. Now apoligetic
I belive someone she of family knows was their erarlier or days previous, unlocked door knowing it is not used
Misty would not confess to not checking the lock
I also believe she would run in and out as the kids slept to smoke a cig...or visit some of her fam.
I am quite sure she did this for a while maybey for only a few min. at first..no probleums so she became more comfortable with doing so...taking longer breaks away
all her weirdness may simply be she does not what the bio dad (her bf)to know
he would not forgive her and she would be out on the streets..I bet she did truly love those kids and gave them the bet care she knew how..also remember when i babysat i was a good sitter ..but did some dumb things..that i would never do with my own children ( I had my first child at 18) things are differnt when you carry a child
*especially because her childhood was so bad...90% of the time children raised this way will swear they would never treat their children as they were treated..
however that does not mean she did not do some dumb irresponsable things and behaviors.

Her patterns when bio dad was not home may have peeked the interest of any SO maybey even a visitor at her brother and Linsey's house. She could very well stop by over there to have a quick smoke and have someone to talk to, leaving the kids unattended and locked front door always...but did not check the unused door to make sure it was still locked..

I'm sorry, I must have missed something, despite going back and forth through pages and pages of posts. I see nothing that indicates that drugs were found. Should I go back over and over the pages again?

just assuming they are drug users. no proof. but i think a pretty safe assumption.

These threads are moving fast, not a problem.:blowkiss:

I do think it's a significant find and both of you were led to it for a reason!

I wonder if the man and woman who own this property have someone on the property who collects the rent for them. Like a manager of the park, or something???:waitasec:
I wonder if it could be the A/C guy? I know when I used to rent, the owners lived in NY (I'm in FL) but we had a property manager in town who also used to do most of the repairs on the property including the AC. He was also the guy that collected the rent. Do we know if the AC guy was from an AC company or what?

I believe that something happened in that home. Maybe they are hoping that someone of the "group" of suspects will crack.

IF it was the girlfriend, she may just be so young and inexperienced that she will confess soon. I believe it was her mother on NG Friday that told Mike that "She hadn't been able to eat.". I guess they are hoping that if that's the case she will lead them to the body.:mad:
I thought it was Halieigh's mom who wasn't able to eat and was dehydrated? :waitasec:

I'm sure this may have already been posted but...doing public records search of address of SO Donald Lee Sapp http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441 the address comes up as residence of Jeffrey Griffis.

Maria Griffis: Mother of Crystal Sheffield
Crystal Shefield: Birth Mother of Haleigh Cummings
Chad Griffis: Boyfriend of Crystal Sheffield

Has anyone figured out the connection between these family members?

Ronnie does have a tent where he staying. I don't think anyone knows why he is staying there. LE does have control over his home tho.

Maybe, because of the age thing, Misty went to stay with her Mom and Ronald is staying in the tent (to be there if Hailey comes home). Could be LE advised them they would have to arrest him if they stayed together?

Thanks SS,

You always come through for all of us!

Ronnie, per a video, has decided to not speak with
the media as well as his whole 'Camp'. Link is
in the Media thread. Now that the 'Camps' are united,
I'm wondering if both will now avoid the media. Marie
has been good to talk to them - hope that doesn't end.

That just reminded me of a thought I had a little while ago. If signs start to point to Misty, but before she is arrested or anything, that little girl better watch herself because I can see all of biomom's family snatching every hair out of her head and then some!

TY. I was unaware there are only 3 mfgs of locks the mfgs use. which means it's likely keys would fit more than one mh in the park. Scary.

i might be wrong but i think each manufacturer has different locks. so there are more than 3 different keys, but still it sounds like there is a limited number of different locks.

"An air conditioner repair man who was at the home on Monday was questioned after police found out about his house call but cleared him of any wrongdoing."

http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/20/Florida+Sheriff+Girlfriend+Missing+5+Year

The only person that I have seen said that has been cleared.

I hate to be picky, but the reporter is the one that wrote in this article that the A/C guy was cleared. (down toward the bottom) It was a statement by the reporter.

Putnam County Sheriff's spokesperson says all the world is suspect. (mid article.)

No Sheriff's spokesperson has stated that the A/C guy was cleared. I believe LE. FWIW

I know this has been mentioned...I missed it, but I know it has been.
Why is there a sex offender listed at Haleigh's address?
Please, the short answer...it's been a long week and I have finals again.

There is?:eek: Guess I missed it too! Who is it?

I wonder if it could be the A/C guy? I know when I used to rent, the owners lived in NY (I'm in FL) but we had a property manager in town who also used to do most of the repairs on the property including the AC. He was also the guy that collected the rent. Do we know if the AC guy was from an AC company or what?

beavismom62 there is an article where the deputies are talking about the case, they stated that the AC guy was interviewed and cleared.

He is the only one that they have said was cleared. Hope that helps.

Well ladies remember how david westerfield jerk got interested in Danielle? When her mom took her to Davids house selling girl scout cookies. That's reported when David started zeroing in on, and stalking by spying from his home over into Danielles home. Remember?

I think this is a perfect example as to why LE is going back 30 days in Haleigh's life, make sense now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV