FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until LE gives more info, seems like we have little to go on and I seem to go back to my same thought that something happened to Haleigh after she was last seen outside by neighbors about 5:30, when gf bro left also. IMO, nothing happened to her at 3am, it was before that. And I DO THINK gf KNOWS WHO and WHAT HAPPENED, but is to scared to tell because all the men in her life can be angered quickly and have guns.......IMO

Bolded by me....
I agree with this. We know she was abused in the past, and I think she is probably scared of angering biodad, and being abused again. I thik we saw his temper during the 911 calls. Of course, maybe he was just reacting to his child missing and it isn't the norm, but I would not be surprised for it to come out that he ws abusive to gf.

OMG! I been sitting here trying to get caught up on the posts I was out all last night.
I posted over and over again that I don't think the GF had any thing to do with missing
Haleigh. And for some reason Susan Smith inviews flashback.(earlier poster brought up)
Susan Smith inviews her eyes were away close too. and body lang. is lot like the GF.
(just has I always thought that Casey actions were lot like Diane Downs.) OMG
I guess i will go back and look at the blanket posts.

Until LE gives more info, seems like we have little to go on and I seem to go back to my same thought that something happened to Haleigh after she was last seen outside by neighbors about 5:30, when gf bro left also. IMO, nothing happened to her at 3am, it was before that. And I DO THINK gf KNOWS WHO and WHAT HAPPENED, but is to scared to tell because all the men in her life can be angered quickly and have guns.......IMO
That is the problem. The only thing we have to go on from LE is:

Haleigh is missing.

It is considered an abduction.

The world is suspect.

She is presumed not to be in the waterway near their trailer.

They believe she is not in the areas already searched.

They have already secured the residence and are holding it for future findings.

They have sent potential evidence to the lab for testing.

They are re-interviewing people and have only taken written statements from others.

What else do we know from LE?

I think if LE did drug test all - they (LE) would most likely "overlook" a dirty test if it was JUST WEED. Pot smokers exclusively - meaning that is ALL the drugs they do and the ONLY drugs they do - these types are usually very non-violent personalities.

But, if a dirty test also INCLUDES meth, coke, crack - ANYTHING much more serious - that's who they are looking at.

What if that baby got into Gf drugs:furious:

Is someone screen shotting or whatever before these people figure out and make them private? I don't have a clue of how to do it.

My new questions are this...someone asked why she would go to sleep at 10:30pm...probably so she could get up when he got home. And what were his sleep patterns? I doubt that he got off work at 3am and went right to bed. I think this because my first ex worked nights and got off at 2am ish. I would get up and then stay up til 6to or 7 or so...then go to bed and they probably got up...oh but wait...you have Jr. thrown into the mix. He didn't go to school and would have been home during the day.

And again...who asked George and KFN to leave?? Good idea I think.

i was wondering about their schedules too. dad probably winds down for a while after work, but he's probably zonked out by the time haleigh needs to get up for school. is this why she missed so much school? it was probably misty's job to get her off to school. her missing school was getting dad in trouble of either going to jail or losing custody i think. little junior was so much easier to take care of because he didn't have to get up so early in the morning and go to school.......

i wouldn't think misty would "get rid of" haleigh because getting her ready for school was soooo hard or ron would get so mad at misty whenever she didn't get haleigh up for school, but it could be a source of resentment that triggered a fit of rage.

I think if LE did drug test all - they (LE) would most likely "overlook" a dirty test if it was JUST WEED. Pot smokers exclusively - meaning that is ALL the drugs they do and the ONLY drugs they do - these types are usually very non-violent personalities.

But, if a dirty test also INCLUDES meth, coke, crack - ANYTHING much more serious - that's who they are looking at.

If they had been doing meth very long, they would have horrible teeth, do a google on "meth mouth".

We don't even know if she was at school!

Exactly waht I was thinking! For all we know, she could have actually gone missing befiore Mon. and it is all a cover up! Maybe something happened over the weekend & they came up with a plan to make it look like someone abducted her during the night while dad was at work....

The 2009 Tax Role shows the owner of the property 116 Tyler Street Satsuma as Lindsy Kate Croslin and Guy Sapp.

Does anyone have a link for the 2009 Tax Role that would prove the above to be proved correct?

Where is the link that it said he was cleared? I could have sworn I saw it in print. OMG!!! I NEED a forum here before I totally lose it!! HELP!!!! I am sinking fast...

Since I wasn't around for the beginning of Caylee's case, my brother died when the case first started, how long was it before Caylee had a forum of her own?

Bumping from here.

Here is an updated image with an added marker (GF brother)...

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.
picture.php

I know it is possible to track a specific cellphone based on pings to the tower. I'm wondering if it is possible to get a reading of *all* cellphones that were in a specific area at a given time. seems everyone, even criminals, love those cellphones and if authorities could get a list of all cell phones that were in the area say from 6pm to 3am it might help in getting a composite list of possible suspects. In such a low population area (relatively) as satsuma I guess the list could be less than a couple hundred for the nearest tower/towers for the providers of that area.

That is the problem. The only thing we have to go on from LE is:

Haleigh is missing.

It is considered an abduction.

The world is suspect.

She is presumed not to be in the waterway near their trailer.

They believe she is not in the areas already searched.

They have already secured the residence and are holding it for future findings.

They have sent potential evidence to the lab for testing.

They are re-interviewing people and have only taken written statements from others.

What else do we know from LE?
Don't you think that they would want to make this family as comfortable as possible, and allow them back in the home asap?? That they are keeping them out tells me a lil something. I wish the dang twitter reporterwould say he saw a luminol test, or SOME activity in that home. They are keeping them out for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela