FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is significant or not.

No one in the family has lawyered up that we are aware of. This maybe due to LE design, they don't realize that they are suspects.

I think it is important to note that almost every member of these families has had "interaction" w/ LE. Yet, as far as we know they are working w/ them when one might assume they might have a lot of resentment toward LE.

FTO I'm off to hunt down a fact or a speculation that was posted about a family member that had been seen with an LE sweater on during the first days of Haleigh missing.

Seems to me IIRC, that it was either fact or speculation that this family member was employed by a police dept.

Anyone have a link offhand?

Do we have any confirmations on:
Haleigh at school on Monday?
Hours dad works?

Since I wasn't around for the beginning of Caylee's case, my brother died when the case first started, how long was it before Caylee had a forum of her own?

So sorry for your recent loss.

Another scenario? Haleigh & Jr. in bed @ 8 pm. Misty getting ready to turn in @ 10pm, Haleigh wakes up wet & comes to Misty for help w/ wet bedding. (The bedwetting could have been just an occasional thing, supposedly never happened when she stayed w/ bio mom, but not there very often-) Misty, tired irritable,resentful, whacks or shoves Haleigh, somehow causing fractured skull or broken neck, goes unconscious but still breathing a little - "I covered her with a little sheet" too freaked out to know what to do - washes the blankets - in the meantime Haleigh dies - So if Jr. aware of anything might have thought she was just sleeping - But I sure can't think of how Misty could have had it together enough to dispose of a body real well -
The problem is...the bedwetting incident may not have happened at all. Could be made up to cover for whatever reason she washed the blanket.

I'm not saying one way or another, but just because someone has a very dirty mouth, does not make them an abuser.

I know everyone is just speculating and we have very little to go off, but some of these posts sound as if they are facts. A person new to this case can assume some of these things being said are facts and run with them. I don't know what I'm trying to say. I just hate to see things being said about these people that may be untrue, especially if they are innocent. lol I don't know...my mind is fried. :crazy:

Bold is mine.....
While I get what you are saying, I just sensed an undercurrent of anger in the background. Maybe more anger than worry.

And they were very quick to clear the SO's. In fact they made it sound like they were lining up to clear themselves.
I wouldn't blame the SOs for doing just that if they were innocent! They know they're the first ones LE would suspect, and rightfully so. :eek: MOO

FTO I'm off to hunt down a fact or a speculation that was posted about a family member that had been seen with an LE sweater on during the first days of Haleigh missing.

Seems to me IIRC, that it was either fact or speculation that this family member was employed by a police dept.

is bio-dad's mom a dispatcher???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience
The 2009 Tax Role shows the owner of the property 116 Tyler Street Satsuma as Lindsy Kate Croslin and Guy Sapp.

Does anyone have a link for the 2009 Tax Role that would prove the above to be proved correct?

link

http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/re/cpa2.pl?id=60835

Thank you so much for that link!

I hope I did this right, if not SS please advise me. How can we find out for sure if Donald Supp is related to Guy Supp and does Donald indeed reside at this address on Tyler street?

2009 Interim Property Information for Parcel: 39-11-26-8234-0050-0050 2008 Certified Tax Collector Information Croslin Lindsy Kate + Guy W SappC/O Lindsy Kate Croslin
116 Tyler Street
Satsuma Fl 32189-2189 ( Putnam County GIS Interactive Mapping ) Parcel 911 Addresses

i was wondering about their schedules too. dad probably winds down for a while after work, but he's probably zonked out by the time haleigh needs to get up for school. is this why she missed so much school? it was probably misty's job to get her off to school. her missing school was getting dad in trouble of either going to jail or losing custody i think. little junior was so much easier to take care of because he didn't have to get up so early in the morning and go to school.......

i wouldn't think misty would "get rid of" haleigh because getting her ready for school was soooo hard or ron would get so mad at misty whenever she didn't get haleigh up for school, but it could be a source of resentment that triggered a fit of rage.

I like this Theory. Makes alot of sense when you think about it. At 17, who wants to have to get a kid up and get them ready for school.

I have NEVER seen them "hold" a residence while the victim's family were sleeping in a tent or a hotel for this long. As a matter of fact...I have never heard of LE being able to "hold" a residence period. This is a new one on me. Anyone else?!

I think george and cindy were on there way back from California when they started a search of the home right after finding the baby and LE would not let them in so they checked into a luxury hotel in orlando and I think it was on the
county's tab , I think they were not allowed in for about a day.

Bold is mine.....
While I get what you are saying, I just sensed an undercurrent of anger in the background. Maybe more anger than worry.

I also think there is a difference between a "dirty" mouth and saying things that are degrading.

Teresa Neves. She is Ron C. mother and is a dispatcher wirh Almucha County [?spelling]. She shows up on the initial poice report.

"An air conditioner repair man who was at the home on Monday was questioned after police found out about his house call but cleared him of any wrongdoing."

http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/20/Florida+Sheriff+Girlfriend+Missing+5+Year

The only person that I have seen said that has been cleared.

Hey in this article the bio mom's mother says that Haleigh told her that they would get hit and stuff but that the grandma thought everything was ok?? I wonder who she is talking about cause to me it kinda makes a difference. See I wasn't big into spanking but the very few times I did on my older kids, I would never have allowed a step parent or care giver spank them, if they were going to get a spanking it was going to be from me (the blood parent). So I wonder who she is talking about, did MC spank or "hit" as the grandma said, the kids or is she talking about the dad? Hmmmmm....

Do we have any confirmations on:
Haleigh at school on Monday?
Hours dad works?
No. We don't. Another point that LE has kept in their vest of secret information. Strange that we have not heard mention of his regular hours from him or anyone else. There was only speculation on the part of someone else that he was working 12 hour days...which does not coincide with the time he supposedly picked her up from the bus. (Unless I missed something else!!)

Originally Posted by SWAG1959
Hey all - just taking a break to "catch up". I've seen the police report - but have not read much of this thread - so don't know if anyone caught this or not.

Teresa Neves - dad's mom - Haleigh's paternal grandma
On the police report it lists her employment as; Alachua Sheriff's Office Dispatcher.

I find that interesting. Don't know about any bearing on this case - its just interesting.

That's all - now back to work.

From previous thread, TY Swag1959!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience
The 2009 Tax Role shows the owner of the property 116 Tyler Street Satsuma as Lindsy Kate Croslin and Guy Sapp.

Does anyone have a link for the 2009 Tax Role that would prove the above to be proved correct?

link

http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/re/cpa2.pl?id=60835

Thank you so much for that link!

I hope I did this right, if not SS please advise me. How can we find out for sure if Donald Supp is related to Guy Supp and does Donald indeed reside at this address on Tyler street?

2009 Interim Property Information for Parcel: 39-11-26-8234-0050-0050 2008 Certified Tax Collector Information Croslin Lindsy Kate + Guy W SappC/O Lindsy Kate Croslin
116 Tyler Street
Satsuma Fl 32189-2189 ( Putnam County GIS Interactive Mapping ) Parcel 911 Addresses

your welcome

opps you all are quicker than I am, sorry:blush:

I was under the assumption that the SO's were cleared as in they were spoken to, not necessarily as POI? :confused:

after the anthony case, i'm surprised this hasn't occured to me until now. what if misty drugged the kids regularly to get them to sleep so she wouldn't have to deal with them and this time haleigh got too much or a bad reaction or something and died. i wonder if the boy could be tested or if anything would be detectable at this point? i wonder if he appeared "normal" when the cops got there or if he slept through everything or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV