FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. here I go again. If I were a 17 yr old girl, sexually savvy, had an older b/f, when he got home at 3 something, and it was a new relationship, what could my b/f want? Food? nah, he wants sex! I had a bar for a while, and worked until 3 every night (at least) I COULD NOT sleep when I got home, had to decompress for a bit. Misty was used to being up (JMO!!) b/c she wanted to be with her beau, and he wanted to be with her.(sexually) maybe not every night, but come on...I find it hard to believe, after only 5 mos, she was sleeping soundly and it was strange that she was up when he got home. My b/f (now hubby 14 yrs) was normally awake, maybe not doing jumping jacks, but was "ready for me to get home" ...He moved into my house, and he still felt "new" there. Too new to sleep like he does now (SNOOORE)...Something is rotten in Denmark. I hope I'm wrong, but too much just doesn't add up

i agree with much of what you said, but it might be that she was normally asleep and he would wake her up.

From the tent?

Good question! She must have been somewhere she had computer access or maybe their cell phone has internet access. I don't know, it just always strikes me as odd when someone in the middle of a mess like this takes the time to myspace. Although who knows what I'd do.

I don't know if this has been brought up or not (my eyes are going to start bleeding from these threads here in a second) but wouldn't Jr. be able to shed some light on what was going on in that house, that night or even before? He's certainly of speaking age. This leads me more inclined that the girlfriend isn't directly involved, he could always spill the beans. What he might not be able to say is if she left that night and then came back but I would think he would be key in the investigation or no?
That reminds me of Jessie (Lord, forgive me, I cant remember her last name, but B/F was Bobby Cutts) That baby said a few things like "Mommys in the table, etc..heartbreaking. I'll be Jr. couldnt say much, but he cold say something relevant if he didnt have Nyquill, or Benadryl in his system.

Not being rude, but I'm a little suprised that they could afford a computer. And do we even know if they have cell phones?

We know for sure Ronald has one since Misty called him in the car. I don't know if Misty was on a cell or landline.

Not being rude, but I'm a little suprised that they could afford a computer. And do we even know if they have cell phones?

I would assume that if they owned a computer it would either still be in the trailer or taken as evidence by LE.

I guess she is using someone else's computer. There is family near enough she can go there and eat, shower and relax if she wishes to do so.

ETA: Father mentions a cell phone the night that he says Misty called him as he was pulling into the driveway to let him know Haleigh was gone.

Maybe it was a family member or even LE that signed on to her myspace?

Thaks SS for pointing the fairy in my direction. I could use one of those full time. LOL
OT: Be careful what you ask for...cause I normally don't tell people...I just correct their mistakes before I repost them. LOL (I know..not supposed to do that, but nobody has screamed at me yet...guess they understand my spelling OCD problem. ;))

That reminds me of Jessie (Lord, forgive me, I cant remember her last name, but B/F was Bobby Cutts) That baby said a few things like "Mommys in the table, etc..heartbreaking. I'll be Jr. couldnt say much, but he cold say something relevant if he didnt have Nyquill, or Benadryl in his system.

Yes! I hope JR can say something! any clues will help!

The Sapp guy lived in the same town as the bio mom. He registered only 2 weeks ago as a sex offender. I'm wondering if he went to Florida to get some dirt on the father so the bio mom could get her kids back...it is all to wierd.

I would assume that if they owned a computer it would either still be in the trailer or taken as evidence by LE.

I guess she is using someone else's computer. There is family near enough she can go there and eat, shower and relax if she wishes to do so.

ETA: Father mentions a cell phone the night that he says Misty called him as he was pulling into the driveway to let him know Haleigh was gone.
'If a 17 yr old had a computer at home, she would be on it. She has used someone elses...Which tells me that they ( LE) havent taken whoever's (is that a word SS, I have a spelling OCD problem also)she has used...

Her last name was Davis... :( RIP... that one still breaks my heart.

I remember he said his phone was ringing as he was driving up to the house. I don't know if she had one though or if they had a computer. Maybe she's using one belonging to a family member?

FTO I'm off to hunt down a fact or a speculation that was posted about a family member that had been seen with an LE sweater on during the first days of Haleigh missing.

Seems to me IIRC, that it was either fact or speculation that this family member was employed by a police dept.

Anyone have a link offhand?

Ron's mother Teresa is a Dispatcher for another county

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members