FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between a Roomba running, dog barking at it and crummy headset, I can't hear much. What is being said? Thanks!

O.K. here I go again. If I were a 17 yr old girl, sexually savvy, had an older b/f, when he got home at 3 something, and it was a new relationship, what could my b/f want? Food? nah, he wants sex! I had a bar for a while, and worked until 3 every night (at least) I COULD NOT sleep when I got home, had to decompress for a bit. Misty was used to being up (JMO!!) b/c she wanted to be with her beau, and he wanted to be with her.(sexually) maybe not every night, but come on...I find it hard to believe, after only 5 mos, she was sleeping soundly and it was strange that she was up when he got home. My b/f (now hubby 14 yrs) was normally awake, maybe not doing jumping jacks, but was "ready for me to get home" ...He moved into my house, and he still felt "new" there. Too new to sleep like he does now (SNOOORE)...Something is rotten in Denmark. I hope I'm wrong, but too much just doesn't add up

My bolding. It definitely is rotten; it just isn't adding up. In many cases you hear a person's statement and think "Ok, that makes sense, nothing unusual there." But here it just feels off somehow.

Sigh, it's over. All I heard was 30 day timeline being established with anyone who had contact with Haleigh. They are keeping house for a couple of more days.

Oh fine, now the audio works, I can hear everyone laughing, coughing and chatting now!

Thanks, Cubby. She deserves that. Jessie Davis. What a story.

YW. I don't often remember last names, but sadly hers is one I don't think I will ever forget. :blowkiss:

Volume was very low from station:
going with a 30 day timeline(interviewing everyone within the past 30 days that may have had contact with Haleigh)
several more days until home is released to family, and whatever they have found or find is being released to FL crime lab
has search teams on "a short leash" "there is no reason to have searchers out there just to put on a show"

No Orlondo spectacle here! (lol)

I couldn't hear it either --- could anyone?

At press conference, officer stated that they were classifying this an abduction because they get more help that way...."We get more bang for our buck" he said.

That's all they said? :(

He said "the mother and father" are being cooperative. I wonder if he is meaning the bio mom or the gf or both.. but that seemed odd.

At face value, I take it he means the mom and dad. Not the gf. ??

There's alot of good hidden information in all these threads. LOL I thought there was such a sweet irony to the last new thread post one where in Christines post it says'

"Sorry we're meeting under these circumstances" and right below it are all the general discussion numbered thread listings. hahaha

I see our discussion is turning some, good. We're were sleuthing to the end of the blankets and misty being involved.

We do need to look now at another direction to keep things flowing. Maybe putting all these names together, finding the relativity to this case is a good job, I commend those doing so, gives us a perspective of the players.

Is it real hard to set up a sub forum? I don't have any idea what it entails.

OT: I hate you...you have a Roomba. LOL :blowkiss:

A must for a W'ser! Heh, I have three. One for each floor of my house.

I couldn't hear a dang thing. I also had bombs going off in the background.....(son is playing Xbox)

hmmm. will LE be able to use any of misty's statements if they decide to charge her? would they have needed parental consent? i would think they could atleast use her tv and newspaper interviews but i'm sure the LE interviews are much more extensive....

Volume was very low from station:
going with a 30 day timeline(interviewing everyone within the past 30 days that may have had contact with Haleigh)
several more days until home is released to family, and whatever they have found or find is being released to FL crime lab
has search teams on "a short leash" "there is no reason to have searchers out there just to put on a show"
Gosh, I am quoting myself. you know you're addicted when....
....."there is no reason to have searchers out there just to put on a show FOR THE MEDIA"...

I'm getting frustrated with how tight lipped LE is with information...I'm seriously thinking about a jar of vaseline and a shoehorn to wedge between ...nevermind...rant:)

Then I think LE/FBI knows where she is or who took her or something.........no searches?
I guess they don't want someone to run or have a lynch party........needs the evidence of a body? runaway SO? Something is up that says 'don't panic, sneak approach' to me, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman