FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish we had a daily update thread. I find it very difficult to keep up with the summary threads.

I love websleuths and really feel that the folks on here do an amazing job of sleuthing I just hate that I am missing some of the key details or ideas because I can't catch up!!!

So if anyone can post a short update I would appreciate it. I see some are still thinking SO since she was surrounded by so many. How has the family been acting?

Hi Amy, there is an update thread for media/LE at the top of the missing thread. Hope that helps.:)
If you mean for all the other sluething we are all doing, well get your reading glasses on, it's here!

From my little timeline, he met her prior to moving. I have them living there for 4 months, yet dating for 5 months. But I could have bad data.

Where exactly does a 25 year old meet a 16 year old?
Unless he hired her to babysit?
IMO

But, another thought, was James Lane completely moved out when Haleigh and family moved in? Could he have seen her before the trailer changed hands? ~shudder~

There are two men in the neighborhood who are labeled as sexual predators that I think would be much closer to a profile that would fit Haleigh.

IIRC, just going on memory here, but...
didn't LE say they thought the dogs could have tracked there due to the wind blowing the little girls scent through the open door?
Also, back during the Laci Roca investigation, didn't dogs follow her scent all the way from her house to the water where Scott went fishing?
If my memory is correct (not really sure thereLOL) I would hazard a guess that dogs could follow a scent even if person was in a vehicle.
Whatcha think?

I think I gotta 'nother link in my fav's for you:)

Yup they can follow scent of someone that's been taken from an area by car sometimes.

http://stason.org/TULARC/animals/dogs/working-faq/004-Tracking-and-Trailing.html

AS far as I can tell the copy/paste below would be the correct James Lane; addresses in Satsuma and San MAteo. It's the only one that is the right age, it appears he has a brother named Jason that is 29. I assume brother due to the age.
The fact that the last name is only an initial is due to my edit.

LANE, JAMES  JOSEPH (Age 32)
SAN MATEO, FL
SATSUMA, FL

L, JASON  T (Age 29)

When I searched James Josehp Lane on the Florida SO Registry, it shows him living in Tallahassee....perhaps the other source that found him at 202 Green Lane was outdated? Still....he could have had a key.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

AA, MyT, Shadow et al... great minds lol. Nothing the least funny about SOB's having keys tho. :mad:

Dear God, with SO's surrounding her little Haleigh never had a chance! If I lived anywhere near this God forsaken place I would move, NOW!

Ok/ This is getting freaky! Does this landlord make a habit of renting to SO?? Earlier I found that a Walden Parsons who had been listed as having lived at 202 Green Lane in whitepages has an alias of Walden James Lane.
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Really frightening, a cesspool for sure. :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Hi Amy, there is an update thread for media/LE at the top of the missing thread. Hope that helps.:)
If you mean for all the other sluething we are all doing, well get your reading glasses on, it's here!

Thanks I will check out that, and yes I am trying hard to catch up! Amazing what a day of cleaning and sewing can set you back on these threads....

Lots of SO connections though it seems.

If JJL's 1995 crime (when he was 19) was indeed against a female child over the age of 12, it may very well have been a situation not unlike the one Misty and Ron are in. Just saying.

I'm not all that excited about him either. I calculate he was 18 at the time of the offense and it could easily have been a date rape situation or something like that with a minor g/f who could have been 3 days shy of her 18th birthday for all we know.

From my little timeline, he met her prior to moving. I have them living there for 4 months, yet dating for 5 months. But I could have bad data.
It is my understanding, too. I even heard six months of dating...not sure what is correct. What do they consider "dating"? How long did he "see" her before and she was with him fulltime? I am guessing it could be from the first time they laid eyes on one another. It is all about their "definition" of together.

There are two men in the neighborhood who are labeled as sexual predators that I think would be much closer to a profile that would fit Haleigh.

Yes, but none that are closer by potential availability.

THere are actually several that fit better by nature of crime.

Ok/ This is getting freaky! Does this landlord make a habit of renting to SO?? Earlier I found that a Walden Parsons who had been listed as having lived at 202 Green Lane in whitepages has an alias of Walden James Lane.

I think that is exactly what he does. It would appear most of his units are rented to people with an arrest record of some sort. There was an article here locally about neighbors being upset with a property owner that moved out of his house and started renting the house out by the room with a communal living space. Filled the whole thing with sex offenders who couldn't be approved anywhere. He said he could rent the house for $1200 to one person or make $3k a month letting the probation officers come to him and fill it with offenders.

I personally think we see that the house accidently catches on fire if the neighbors don't get them out.

I'm doing a search is the name of the town the trailer park is in called palatka?

I've been told that Haleigh was at school on Monday last week.

Thank you for any of your insider tidbits. I was thinking of you earlier today, in how fortunate we are to have you, and you to be close with connnections, even small ones. WS rocks.

JamesJosephLane.jpg

So this guy just moved out of the area a little over a month ago? He lived in Haleigh's house and moved? Well more likely than not ron didn't re-key the locks, like a responsible thinking adult. Honestly, he may not have thought of it. If this man lived there this recently, he needs to be looked at hard. Followed, given the ninth degree, he is a prime suspect in my book along with Ron and Misty.

Geez, will this end, this is just horrible all the connections being found with criminals, sex offenders and the relations between. LE needs to be looking, for i believe these tips are more credible than a stranger abduction.

If JJL's 1995 crime (when he was 19) was indeed against a female child over the age of 12, it may very well have been a situation not unlike the one Misty and Ron are in. Just saying.

ETA: I am not trying to minimize the threat of predator's but to point out that there are an array of crimes which might constitute a sexual offense.

Granted, but the fact that JJL lived at this residence and lives out of the area at this time means he could be flying under the LE radar but should be questioned, I would think.

Excellant. Super sluething.

I was wondering about the dang whitepages name for that address Walden Parsons. Couldn't find anything on him in the SO database but something just didn't sit right with the name with me. I just got a creepy feeling last night about it.
I wonder if we can find anything else on this Walden name. Something to connect back to Lane guy.

Couple of thoughts.

First, IIRC bio dad described how HE installed the deadbolt - it was up high so Haleigh couldn't reach it and you had to push on the door to get it to catch - so as for keys - I don't think so IF dad really did install this lock.

Second, about LE "holding" the house. Now we have not be privy to any information yet we know most all of the players have "priors" and they are drug priors - so we can assume there might be drugs in play here. Could it be that LE did, in fact, find drugs in the trailer. If it was METH - those places have to be "cleaned". Meth leaves a residue that is toxic and everything in there has to be "cleaned". I've heard this about meth labs AND meth houses - I guess it depends on the house as to how MUCH was done in the house before contaminating everything. I have also hear of just plain old hotel rooms have to be de-contaminated from meth. So, could THAT be why LE still has the house and not saying?

I'd bet we'd see hazmat people in there already..couldnt hide that, and they'd come in before any investigators could finish up, in order to secure the house to protect investigators from chemicals, etc. I do think drugs will play a part in all of this even if it is just all of the key players being hooked on them

IIRC, just going on memory here, but...
didn't LE say they thought the dogs could have tracked there due to the wind blowing the little girls scent through the open door?
Also, back during the Laci Roca investigation, didn't dogs follow her scent all the way from her house to the water where Scott went fishing?
If my memory is correct (not really sure thereLOL) I would hazard a guess that dogs could follow a scent even if person was in a vehicle.
Whatcha think?

someone has told me that bloodhounds could tell if someone drove down a street in a car like a week prior as an example of how good their sense of smell is. i found it hard to believe but it might be true. i would think that the dogs would have no problem tracking her then......

Is the $650 month $650 deposit considered cheap rent for his size of a trailer in FL?
Something has to be a draw.....
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members