FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the fact that JJL lived at this residence and lives out of the area at this time means he could be flying under the LE radar but should be questioned, I would think.

True, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he is not the first SO to live at this location given the kind of turnover that one might expect of a rental situation. Also given that it seems SOs are peppered throughout the area in droves it might be known in those circles as a more accepting area where landlords are willing to overlook the quality of a tenant for a consistent rent check.

I definitely think the SO angle should be explored, but I am not particularly swayed by this potential suspect given what is known about his history.

it surprises me that most people do not change the locks when they move into a new house or rental. the former owners/renters may still have keys and anyone else they loaned a key to.

if his address was just updated in dec. 08 and ronald has been living at his current address for 4 months..could this maybe mean that ronald knows this guy and possibly they both lived in that mobile home together at one point..like, maybe he rented one of the bedrooms?

Excellant. Super sluething.

I was wondering about the dang whitepages name for that address Walden Parsons. Couldn't find anything on him in the SO database but something just didn't sit right with the name with me. I just got a creepy feeling last night about it.
I wonder if we can find anything else on this Walden name. Something to connect back to Lane guy.

Only thing I found on him was Classmates.com listing him as student from 88-92 at Godby HS in Tallahassee.....that would make him about 34....about the same age as JJL!

just a question, if anyone knows, how close is this town to a State Prison?

Bringing this over from the previous thread
I'm sure this may have already been posted but...doing public records search of address of SO Donald Lee Sapp http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=6441 the address comes up as residence of Jeffrey Griffis.

Maria Griffis: Mother of Crystal Sheffield
Crystal Shefield: Birth Mother of Haleigh Cummings
Chad Griffis: Boyfriend of Crystal Sheffield

Has anyone figured out the connection between these family members?

Haven't quite caught up, so this might already have been brought up, but this morning ElizaAvalon posted this:

Jeffrey Michael Griffis, age 29 of Palatka, died 1/8/09!

https://www.legacy.com/TimesUnion/De...onID=122370175

And Ron wouldn't be out walking the streets with custody of his son of there was any sign of a meth lab.

Well, we can hope.
Maybe not a lab just the meth, highly doubtful he was cooking.
They never would have called 911.
Two small children, both with health problems already. (shakes head)
IMO

I think that is exactly what he does. It would appear most of his units are rented to people with an arrest record of some sort. There was an article here locally about neighbors being upset with a property owner that moved out of his house and started renting the house out by the room with a communal living space. Filled the whole thing with sex offenders who couldn't be approved anywhere. He said he could rent the house for $1200 to one person or make $3k a month letting the probation officers come to him and fill it with offenders.

I personally think we see that the house accidently catches on fire if the neighbors don't get them out.

I'm sickened--and furious. In WA we have laws to protect children which prohibit these SOBs from living w/in certain communities where children live (ie after reporting to mgmt. SO registered across the street they evicted, it is against the law!) WTH is wrong in FL where children can be living in the midst of dozens of these victimizers? GMAFB :rolleyes:
:furious:
JMO

:parrot:

To clarify:
According to http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do JJL registered at the address in Tallahassee (NOT halaigh's) on 11-15-2008. This was after he moved from Green Lane.

I'm just wondering with such a collection of depraved flesh in the immediate area of Haleigh's home if maybe a lot of these guys know one another, perhaps they did time together. Maybe they visit one another and maybe other friends with common interests visit them as well. With what we've found I would find it hard to believe that the neighborhood isn't just crawling with them at any given time.

Then again... parents have to CARE enough to at least check the registry, geeesh. :rolleyes:

I'm just wondering with such a collection of depraved flesh in the immediate area of Haleigh's home if maybe a lot of these guys know one another, perhaps they did time together. Maybe they visit one another and maybe other friends with common interests visit them as well. With what we've found I would find it hard to believe that the neighborhood isn't just crawling with them at any given time.

Exchange kiddie *advertiser censored*, watch each other's back... a whole friggin colony... :furious:

I once rented a place in a quiet little southern community and did not think to change the locks. In the course of putting things in the closet, I found a bag of weed. I called my landlord, who in turn called the Sheriff, and they both came out and the Sheriff took the pot. A few days later my husband and I were sitting in the living room, door locked, when we heard a key in the door. In walked the former tenant, who barely acknowledged our presence, walked into our bedroom, then walked back out again. It happened so fast and we were so amazed that neither of us had time to respond. After she went out the door, I looked out the window. There were two guys with her, one of whom was slumped over in the cab of the truck. You better believe I've made sure I got the locks changed whenever I've moved since.

hahaha this posts deserves an award, it's own thread, maybe earning us a Haleigh forum. :clap:

The thoughts going on in my head right now are terrifying. The idea that if one of these %^$##%&(*^&%*'s got Haleigh that she could be being passed around among the pedophile community is about to do me in.

Lord, let this guy, JJL,as well as the other SO's in the area, mean nothing, please.

I am just guessing but I have to believe that either a parole officer knows this is a "friendly to convicts" trailer park, or it's just word of mouth.
In my part of FL there are alot of trailer parks. Some are nice with decent friendly people who just don't have alot of money. Others are even fancy. Then there are those that are obvious stomping ground of nothing but trouble. It's pretty easy to spot which is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member